logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Budget Car Rental
Budget is a huge ripoff!
2. (37 mins ago)
Lottery email

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Okhookup.com Complaints & Reviews - Where did the website go?

Okhookup.com Contacts & Informations

Okhookup.com

Posted: 2014-10-15 by    scot2222

Where did the website go?

I signed up for okhookup and everything was fine but suddenly when i click on the site it takes me to the ameteur community site which is another service?

I emailed ameteur community and their customer support told me they are not affiliated with okhookup.com

Does anyone know what happened to okhookup's website? If it's gone i want to cancel so i don't get charged every month

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Aug, 2011 by   magsdave 0 Votes

Okhookup.com - Canceled my Account
OkHookup
www.okhookup.com

"i joined the site this past summer under a particular nickname. A few months later, with no notice or warning, i was told by other members who were friends of mine that i was no longer appearing in their "favorites" section, they could no longer access my profile and a search for "nicknames" could not locate my account. I sent an e - mail to customer service which was not responded too. I found this an odd situation, since i was still able to access my own profile when signed on, and it still appeared as though i could post commentary in pennsylvania chat. When returning to chat after posting, my comments were not available to view.

Houses: Rent or Own?