logo
search

Okhookup.com Complaints & Reviews - Where did the website go?

Okhookup.com Contacts & Informations

Okhookup.com

Posted: 2014-10-15 by

Where did the website go?

I signed up for okhookup and everything was fine but suddenly when i click on the site it takes me to the ameteur community site which is another service?

I emailed ameteur community and their customer support told me they are not affiliated with okhookup.com

Does anyone know what happened to okhookup's website? If it's gone i want to cancel so i don't get charged every month

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Okhookup.com - Canceled my Account
OkHookup
www.okhookup.com

"i joined the site this past summer under a particular nickname. A few months later, with no notice or warning, i was told by other members who were friends of mine that i was no longer appearing in their "favorites" section, they could no longer access my profile and a search for "nicknames" could not locate my account. I sent an e - mail to customer service which was not responded too. I found this an odd situation, since i was still able to access my own profile when signed on, and it still appeared as though i could post commentary in pennsylvania chat. When returning to chat after posting, my comments were not available to view.

Email Fraud