logo

Posted: 2013-11-19 by    Jeannette Landis

unauthorized charges

nuf hpp ins
Phone: 800-572-5848
from 2011 charges of 35.95 deducted from wells fargo account without authorization. called to ask what charges were for was told some kind of accident insurance informed them did not sign up and would like refund was told I should check it out and were going to send information never received and account charged even after tinorming not interested called bank and refunded last couple of charges would like all monies returned this should be checked into wells fargo allowed 4 companies to charge my account. I have been in and out of hospital for the last 3 years and had not noticed all these charges until my daughter started to help me with my accounts and bills.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2013 by   rewjd 0 Votes
I am investigating a class action lawsuit regarding this illegal practice by Wells Fargo. If you would like to learn more about your legal options, feel free to email me anytime. rewjd@comcast.net
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   rewjd 0 Votes
This is an illegal practice. I am investigating taking legal action against the bank. If you would like to discuss your legal options beyond self-help, feel free to contact me. rewjd@comcast.net. I am an attorney well-versed in consumer litigation such as this.

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam