North Shore Agency

Posted:

Fraud and cheating

North Shore Agency
northshoreagency.com
Like most of you that has filed a complaint about North Shore Agency, I received a complimentary offer of essence, Fortune and Essence. After the first issues of these magazines were sent to me, I received an offer to subscribe to them. But I never did and the magazines stopped coming. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a collection letter from North Shore Agency demanding $62.83 from me.

I ignored it because I thought they couldn't possibly be serious about charging me $62.83 for magazines that were sent to me and has stopped coming. but they have since then kept on sending me threatening letters to pay up. when I googled them up all these complaints came up against them.

I haven't decided what to do yet, but I can assure you that paying them is not an option for me. I am so sick of businesses like this that prey on people. many people that are not informed will quickly pay these agencies because they are scared. So I say people fight them till end. They are scum earth!
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
These people are not even licensed to report you to the credit agencies, so just tell them to go **** themselves.
Their number is 866-848-2121. Give them crap if they sent you something and threaten them with legal action. They are scum.

We had exactly the same letter but about New York Magazine. I actually think they buy the names of New York Magazines trial subscriptions then try to scam them for money.

I spoke to someone there today who called himself Joshua Bloom. I asked him for the address of the company who claimed we owed them money and he refused to give it - a clear sign they are illegally scamming money as any debt collection agency that are legit would be happy to let you contact the company where the debt originated.

After having a fun time yelling at that retard I actually managed to get him to admit they don't report to the credit agencies...

Joshua Bloom and North Shore Agency, one more letter from you and I will personally sue you for harassment.
 28th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Never renewed my 1 year subsciption which i paid in full at time of order now this company wants me to pay for something i do not want??
 1st of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I keep getting collections bills on a book I ordered from Bottom Line Books. I checked with BottomLine Books and I have a Zero balance. So why or how can I owe any books
 7th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I did not wish to renew my subscription and was "turned-over" to the North Shore Agency for a past-due account. Just contact Guns and Ammo via their web site contact option and they will address this.
My guess is that Guns and Ammo is doing this to scare customers into subscribing for another year. Regardless of the reason, I will never subscribe to Guns and Ammo again.

North Shore Agency Logo North Shore Agency