logo

Posted:    Simona

Fraud and cheating

North Shore Agency
northshoreagency.com
Like most of you that has filed a complaint about North Shore Agency, I received a complimentary offer of essence, Fortune and Essence. After the first issues of these magazines were sent to me, I received an offer to subscribe to them. But I never did and the magazines stopped coming. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a collection letter from North Shore Agency demanding $62.83 from me.

I ignored it because I thought they couldn't possibly be serious about charging me $62.83 for magazines that were sent to me and has stopped coming. but they have since then kept on sending me threatening letters to pay up. when I googled them up all these complaints came up against them.

I haven't decided what to do yet, but I can assure you that paying them is not an option for me. I am so sick of businesses like this that prey on people. many people that are not informed will quickly pay these agencies because they are scared. So I say people fight them till end. They are scum earth!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2009 by   KB_FROM_UK +1 Votes
These people are not even licensed to report you to the credit agencies, so just tell them to go **** themselves.
Their number is 866-848-2121. Give them crap if they sent you something and threaten them with legal action. They are scum.

We had exactly the same letter but about New York Magazine. I actually think they buy the names of New York Magazines trial subscriptions then try to scam them for money.

I spoke to someone there today who called himself Joshua Bloom. I asked him for the address of the company who claimed we owed them money and he refused to give it - a clear sign they are illegally scamming money as any debt collection agency that are legit would be happy to let you contact the company where the debt originated.

After having a fun time yelling at that retard I actually managed to get him to admit they don't report to the credit agencies...

Joshua Bloom and North Shore Agency, one more letter from you and I will personally sue you for harassment.

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize