logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (13 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
4. (15 mins ago)
Leaking

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - Expect at least one email a day, sometimes more

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-12-19 by    Toddela

Expect at least one email a day, sometimes more

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
I should have read the reviews first, although I only lost a dollar. This site is a scam! I ordered one free item (99¢ shipping) and that is the last I heard about it. They did respond to my email but ignored the part about not receiving my order. Also, it is impossible to get off of their mailing list. Expect at least one email a day, sometimes more. I finally had to go into Google and report it as spam and block it. So, stay away from this site!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2011 by   noonelikeme 0 Votes
Wow, after reading all of the complaints I guess I can say I've been blessed. I've ordered 4 products, received 3 out of 4 so far, and wearing one of the necklaces today. I haven't had any problems or complaints so far. However, I'm picky about what I order, as I do with any company that doesn't have a long history...I've never spent over $25 on a single item and if it looks cheap online, I'm sure it will look cheap when it arrives. The stuff that I do have (necklace, wallet, and jacket) have all turned out to be great products and I will continue to order from them. But I suppose its no different than any other place...more established places like Ebay, Amazon, WalMart, Target all have complaints on this site as well so I suppose its all in your overall experience. NMR could be a great site if they focus more on their customer service and make sure ALL of their products are good quality based on the reviews. Perhaps I should go work for them!! HA! But then I'd have to move to Canada :-( Good luck everyone and have a great holiday!
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Good afternoon noonelikeme,

Vincent here from the Customer Relations team at nomorerack.com. Always here to help!

Thank you for noting your concerns about your recent order and I can assure you that we will get this resolved to your satisfaction. I will look into your delivery as well as your email unsub request. In order to do so, could you please send me your account details (email address and name) to me directly at solutions@nomorerack.com (I don't want you to post any personal details in this open forum) so I can properly review this for you and get it resolved.

With un-subscribing to emails, at the bottom of all emails there is the following link where you can modify settings and be removed:
"Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests".. The "here" link is removed from this message post but is active in any emails received. I will have our team review this link to ensure it is working correctly.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving your email.

Sincerely,