logo

Canadian Tire Store
Filthy public washroom
2. (15 mins ago)
Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe
This is by far the worst attorney in the state
3. (26 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-12-12 by    pam besse

BOOTS

NOMORERACK.COM
YUB City, California
ORDERED BOOTS ON NOVEMBER 23RD, HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM (DEC. 14TH ). VARIOUS E MAILS LATER, BOGOS TRACKING NUMBERS AND BOGUS ORDER #... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE!!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2012 by   pam besse 0 Votes
ordered a pair of boots on November 23rd, no boots as of yet ( Dec. 14 ) and I did receive a tracking number and an order #. Several E MAILS later they say they have been sent. don't know where they wer e sent, but they were not sent to me. I BELEIVE I WAS SCAMMED!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   runnergirl73 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered boots around 11/19 also and was sent an email that said my order has shipped and went to check tracking and it isn't a valid tracking number for UPS. I even called and asked the CS rep how it had shipped and she said it was scheduled to ship on Dec. 5th which was the next day even though I had shipping confirmation in November. I go email the CS and find out that my order isn't shipping through UPS but shipping through the postal service. I'm just glad I didn't order any Xmas presents through this site. I sent another email today and was told if I hadn'e received the boots by 12/21 then I would be given a full refund.
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you still have not received all of the items that you have ordered. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. We kindly ask you to please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   MZJLWS 0 Votes
My sister had the same thing happen to her...She order boots and using my card, NEVER RECEIVED THE BOOTS...IT'S A SCAM...BUYER BEWARE ...BBB rating is F...1000 of complaints all over the internet...And some one joining all the complaints site responding to the negative feedback, requesting you direct email...POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...I have read so many complaints where shopper received damage good, or just HORROR story where one lady lived off a social security and had been saving up all year because she came across this website thinking it to be a legitamate site to shop and spent over a 1028.00 and only to find she been scam and she stated her kids and grandkids christmas has been ruin because of this...Lord Jesus what a SCAM...How can we stop these people? My sister have went round for round with htis people only to receive a email stating her money have been credited back to her card...REALLY??
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   pambesse 0 Votes
If I had the boots I ordered, I would send a picture!! As of today 12/13 no boots! Went to the bank today and filed a complaint. Hopefully I will get it resolved in a timely manner.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   MZJLWS 0 Votes
Chances are you will not get them...As of today 12/18 NO BOOTS...I've done away with that debit card and my bank did resolved the issue and I got my money back...I hope you can get you money back, but most important I wish it was a way we can STOP THESE CROOKS FROM STEALING OUR HARD EARN MONEY...
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   AnitaN 0 Votes
I ordered boots on 12/2, and it took awhile, but they did arrive on 12/20. I didn't get any email notification that they were shipping. They just showed up.

I've ordered from Nomorerack.com before and always receive what I ordered and no complaints. I suppose the only comments people take the time to post are negative, so good reviews are rare.
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   MZJLWS 0 Votes
@ AnitaN I suppose you work with NOMORERACK.COM and could be one of the very ones stealing from us...It"s nothing but NEGATIVITY all over the web about NOMORERACK, just google its name...But it's is people such as you that make FAKE profile just as your website and post postive/neutral feedback trying to convience other that the website is legit...***SCREAMING*** TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future