logo

Posted: 2013-01-03 by    katgib13

It's a fraud

No More Rack
nomorerack.com
On 11/15/2012 I ordered a pair of sweater boots for $21. They immediately took the fee from my bank account, which I thought was odd, since most companies don't charge you until they ship the item. I waited three weeks, since they claim they ship within 10-14 days. No product so I called. I was told that their distribution center was on strike and shipping was delayed. So I waited. My order was still processing. On 12/12, I called again, was told that my item had shipped and that it most likely "got lost" in transit and they would give me a store credit of $5 for my trouble. I asked for a full refund and they agreed. A week later, no refund. I called yesterday and told them if I didn't have the refund by this morning, I was calling the BBB and my lawyer. I also informed them that they shouldn't have taken my money before they were ready to ship the item. I woke up today with my refund returned. I will never order anything from there again. They aren't truthful and their customer service is lacking.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jan, 2013 by   No More Rack CS -1 Votes
Hi katgib13,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   katgib13 0 Votes
Gotta love how NMR is going to each complaint and posting the same canned response. If you had bothered to actually read my post, you'd know that my issue has been resolved. However, that doesn't make how your company operates any better.

Consumer Investigation: Repair Scams