logo

Mis-sold energy contract & prices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nokia 3110c Complaints & Reviews - Poor quality product!

Nokia Group Contacts & Informations

Nokia 3110c

Posted:    tushar mapari

Poor quality product!

I have Purchased My Nokia 3110c on 29/06/2007. From very next Month it giving problem. Getting restart again & again when insert a memory card. I have scanned the memory card & there is no virus in the memory card. Two times it will restart & third time phone will switched off. Again i have to restart the phone. It will work properly then. If i switch off the phone update the music library, again it will start giving problem. This is some thing to do with the phone it self. And Also its Ringer Problem Occurred After2 Weeks.

Very poor quality phone!
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Sep, 2007 by   anirudh garg +1 Votes
im recieving same problem. earlier it dint gave any prob but after inserting the fone gets restarted can anybody help me pls
 16th of Sep, 2007 by   Ankur Jain 0 Votes
One month before, i have purchased the nokia 3110c.After 15 days it started giving problems. When i insert memory card i get enough problem. Mobile get start again and again and finally i have to remove. I then went to nokia care in mulund, he said that u have a ic breakage on your handset. He advised me to go to main nokia care in lower parel. When i returned home i find that my memory card is working but bluetooth i have started giving pain. It only finds other cell but not able to connect, also other mobiles are not able to find it. After 4-5 days again memory card problem also started. I have decided to finally go to parel. In parel the person sitting there told me that this complaint of memory card comes at least 10 per day, i really get shocked. Then he said me to use Nokia mmc then this problem will not come. I asked him to plz chech one time as mulund nokia care center stated that there is ic breakage.

So he kept my cell 4 both checking mmc and bluetooth, GOD KNOW WHAT WILL HE DO NOW... he asked me to call within 4-5 days and ask about this!
 16th of Sep, 2007 by   Ankur Jain 0 Votes
NEver purchase nokia 3110..........
 17th of Sep, 2007 by   M Valliappan +1 Votes
I too purchased a Nokia 3110c phone. I seperately purchased a 1 GB Memory card. I started loading the songs and pics in memory card upto 500 MB. all on sudden on 2 day it restarted once then with in next 10 minutes it restarted twice without any action.

Then i removed the memory card and again started phone.. it was working. Then i formatted the memory card and started using it.

I am using Airtel SIM, Activated GPRS and using yahoo go! to view mails and stockmarket.. also using gmail in the phone..

For the past 2 days, the headache is, when downloading mails it restarts atleast thrice without any result. tomorrow i need to throw this to the nokia card.
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   Krishna 0 Votes
Looks lots of us get the problem. The exact solution , I don't know either. But obviously restoring the formattion memory card and restoring setting did work in my case. But if yuou try restoring using pc suite it will restart during restoration. One thing I wanted to know is someone in this page got an antivirus scanner. How man you scaned in computer or get antivirus for mobile. I searched a lot for antivirus for my set but no antivirus in jar. Tell me where did you find antivirus for 3110c?
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   Kiran Manohar 0 Votes
i too had d programme.but doing d fillowing will solve d problem.
remove d mem.card first. den switch on d mob.
den restore d factory settings from MENU>SETTINGS>RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS.
den switch off & insert d mem.card & switch on..
voillaaaa....ur prblm wil b solved..try it man!!
 22nd of Sep, 2007 by   Gopal Krishna Jena 0 Votes
Purchase Date : 16.08.2007
Complain Date : 03.09.2007
Job Sheet no. : 226434038/070903/54
Complain Type : Camera - no functionality,
Music & sound system not O.K .

Total No. of Reminders : Four ( Personally )

The Nokia 3110 C was purchased from TOTAL SOLUTIONS , 54 B & C, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar. I found the Camera & the Speaker Defective & I reported the matter to the Concerned Shop who referred me to the side by Nokia Care servicing center. But It's been 20 days still The Mobile Phone is not repaired or Exchanged by the Company. The Employees are totally irresponsible in giving a proper date of delivery of the product.I'm staying in a place 120 k.m from Bhubaneswar, from where I purchased the phone & the nokia care being located in the same city compels me to travel to this nokia care center again & again which is again expensive for me.

Beware people!
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   vinay +1 Votes
There is lot of problem in 3110c.Its getting restarted automatically.If v insert mem card and sometimes even without mem card its getting restarted.I cant use the phone....
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   krishnaganth 0 Votes
I send file through bluetooth and receive file any mobile autorun.ini file was create what i do ?
Another one is service.exe this also create? Now i format the memory card. Then only i delete. So i need anti virus software for my mobile. Which site is best one free download sent Immediately. My email id.
 26th of Sep, 2007 by   shiva 0 Votes
I too facing d same problem,cel is restarting even without memory card also, but after restarting 2 or 3 times it is working properly.but when memory card is inside it never works properly. I think it is the problem to be rectified by nokia company only.
 30th of Sep, 2007 by   Vin 0 Votes
Can you post the size and the brand of the memory card u are using?
 2nd of Oct, 2007 by   Gaurav Sethi 0 Votes
Dear,

I am presently woking with airtel and i have recently bought a new mobile nokia 3110c but now abou after one month, the phone getting hanged again and again and getiing restart again and again and also not able to connect through bluetooth through my pc.....aslo it shows sending failed while transferring files through bluetooth.....is there any precaution for this not happening and any resolution for this the plz mail me to protect my phone and use my phone easily......
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   rabi 0 Votes
hi i had a prb with my 3110c
yesterday night i was reading sms in my mobile suddenly my mobile bu itself switched off and when i restarted it my memory card which sized 512md displayed that it has data of about 5gb which seems to be impossible i tried again and again to solve this prb but it didnt all the files images games ringtones in my memory card were like broken files and none was working is that a virus or sumthing one more thing to tell the same day i was on internet connected my mobile via port and transferring files to my mobile the same time sum virus attacked my pc but due to antivirus scan my pc detected it but the same time my mobile switched off ... did that virus also attacked my mobile and due to that my memory card was having prb i want to know pls tell me now that i have formatted my memory card everything is fine but im still worried cuz i dont have any antivirus in my mobile will
that virus be still in my mobile device or is there was nothing like that plz reply me cuz im so worried about this where can i get an antivirus for my 3110c???
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   swamy 0 Votes
nokia
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   Anushka 0 Votes
Im Anushka frm Sri Lanka.I too have this same problem.what to do.. I dont have a warranty too. I too did the same thing that Kiran mentioned about. It worked. But i dont know how long its gonna work........................................
 6th of Oct, 2007 by   sumit kher 0 Votes
3110c has the major problem that it gets restarted on insertin the memorycard it also gets restarted if browse the web sites of pc that maeans when we open a high memory website it gets restate due to over loading.So dont browse the net in the phone i you not want to get ur phone restarted
 7th of Oct, 2007 by   HARI 0 Votes
I too have the same problem. suggest an antivirus please
 8th of Oct, 2007 by   gati krishna meher 0 Votes
My phone is also getting restarted. Somewhere I read that I should keep my phone memory between 350KB to 500KB strictly. Then it is not getting restarted. I have just done that. If any one gets an antivirus please inform me.
 9th of Oct, 2007 by   Kane Daniel 0 Votes
What do u mean by keeping the phone memory up to 350kB to 500kB? my phone memory has 4.5MB left. But my 3110c still keeps restarting. My phone started restarting when I tried to change themes at the same time playing mp3s.
 11th of Oct, 2007 by   Ganesh N. kulaye 0 Votes
Hi,

Before 2 months I was using Nokia 6610 then after I bought 3110c, The problem is, I cannot send the massage but I'm receiving it. Two times i spoke to customer care also, everything I checked i.g massage center no. etc but it is right even I am getting problem, please smb help me!

Social Security Identity Theft