Nocentino Homes

Unfinished work

Nocentino Homes
Woolwich Twp, New Jersey
Bob Nocentino walked us through our home on settlement day knowing he had about 10 items that were blatantly not done, some of which are very costly. He has broken his contract and has not honored the 1 year inspection which would require him to fix items that were either broken or not complete. He has no integrity and I would urge anyone thinking of building with Nocentino Homes to look elsewhere.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Absolutely true! Bob Nocentino did the same exact thing to us. He does NOT stand behind his work. He cuts corners. He lies. He's not true to his word. He does NOT honor his warranty. He has zero integrity.
 6th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Bob builds wonderful homes. However, like the above he will argue the smallest hold back on the final payment and is very slow to follow thru with any punch list on the final walk thru. We have been in our home for two years and he still has not completed the walk thru list and never will. In addition, if you have any claims he will do anything to keep you from filing a claim with the state as required within 12 months of closing in writing. Once outside of that window, the state warranty is no longer valid and he knows this. Then you are left with getting a lawyer. I can't understand how a builder that has such great potential and wonderful subcontractors is so short sighted to drop the ball at the finish line. He could have a monopoly as the best customer builder in the county. However, he simply does not seem to value his reputation and does not have an understanding of how this impacts his future business. My wife and I about take legal action against Bob over an issue he could have solved relatively easily. Now we are turning our lawyer on to go down a path that will certainly be more costly for us and Bob in the end, as well as set my wife and I down a path to warn everyone we can not to deal with him. Maybe this is way there are so many new customer builders popping up in the area. You'd think Bob would be asking himself some hard questions by now?

Contact Us