logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
5. (50 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NMX Health Radar Complaints & Reviews - FRAUD!!!

NMX Health Radar Contacts & Informations

NMX Health Radar

Posted: 2012-07-06 by    Richard Musgrave

FRAUD!!!

NMX Health Radar
I got a bill from NMX Health Radar $39. I have no idea what a company it is. I’ll call them tomorrow.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2013 by   Phillip0001 -1 Votes
My VISA was charged $39 for NMX health radar and I have no ideal what it's for. Cost me $36 declined fee. Anyone know what this about?
 26th of May, 2013 by   Phillip0001 -1 Votes
I was charged $39 for NMX Health Radar and I don't even know what it is. This charge resulted in a $36 over the limit charge. I will call Visa in the morning.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   aviD Lee -1 Votes
NMX Health Radar, first starts out with New Max free for 30 days and discounts on weather radios, caps and so on for 39.00 I did get credit for that 39.00, then it goes to other Items like Lipogen PS-Memory meds. for 62.90 try out and if you don, t like full refund on same date they send you billing for Valueplus free Items, discounts and 100 dollar WalMart card try it out and dislike full refund I was charged 19.95 and today 7-24-2013 was credited, I also called 888-748-6955 and asked to be credited for the bal.. of 62.90 which was 49.16 up on request he told me that he was crediting me full amount plus13.74 and I can keep the meds. PS Memory pills, I did not take it that way.
SO, all is well be the BS the time, the ph. calls, the billing, the bank statements, the statement reviews, be sure to always ck. you billing, for the chgs. of 39.00 - 62.90 and third party billing from ValuePlus ph # is 1-800-475-1942 if needed. NMX Health Radar still owes me 49.16 I will stay after them till its done. Hope this helps others
David J
 12th of Mar, 2014 by   rightsaidfred +1 Votes
NMX*Health Radar is very upfront not only about the cost but about how to unsubscribe. I had no problems with NMX*Health Radar, I was able to unsubscribe very easily and received a refund very quickly. I don't know why you people whine when you don't read the fine print or know how to search Google to find the right customer service number to call.

2011 Forecast: Stocks, Housing and Oil