logo

NitiShree Contacts & Informations

NitiShree

Posted:

Delay in Alstonia at Greater Noida

Nitishree has duped a huge number of investors after taking money for the projects which they have not delivered even after long delays.

All the owners of Alstonia should get together to fight against this inordinate delay.

Please contact pankajchandak3@gmail.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Nitishree has taken money from hundereds of investors & in turn further sold the part of land to another builder. I think we must get together n talk to the owners.
 23rd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have put in my hard earned money in Alstonia project but there is no sign of progress on the project since past 2-3 years

We have gone to builder number of times but no benefit

IS there a group which is formed, Please confirm

Shailendra_sethi@yahoo.com, 9811647439
 12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear Friends,

I am also one of theunlucky guy put my hard earn money in this project with no visibility from builder other then they keep asking money...

Let me know if you guy wants to go for legal fight...

garga25@lycos.com

Amit
 16th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
i am also the victim of Nitishree alstonia and recently its MD Anil Jain has been arrested by Police due to complaint by some of the victim at sector 20 Noida police station. He is under police custody and refused bail.
 19th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear All,
I am also a victim of the same project. i request all of you if we can meet some day preferably in ALSTONIA APARTMENT CAMPUS and decide collectively the action we should take for this matter. my mobile number is 9810371207

we have to do this meeting ASAP otherwise we will loose our hard earn money.
waiting for all victims

Sunill Sahni
 19th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am aware of one group who is also fighting against Nitishree Aura projects. they have about 250 members and meeting regularly. This is the high time we should also unite and fight against This builder. Mr Anil is tahlani
9313971644 one of core group member.

We can plan to meet in coming week ...

My details are as below

Navneet garg
Flat no 1203
Tower A

Phone No 9811059213
 29th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am also a part of this project and i am currently staying in Greater Noida itself near Alstonia appartment. They have assured to give the posession of toer A, B and H by the end of this year, but progress seems to be very slow.

If you people are planning to take any action, please count me in. My number is

Parag Mittal
pmittal4@gmail.com
 1st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
My elderly uncle & aunt also put in their lifetime savings here. They're to old to even make trips to the site or the office. When I was in Delhi last time ( 2 months ago) I visted both the site & the office. Work is partially in progress but too little & too slow to really conclude. At the office one gets lots of assurances but no action. I request that all of you please keep me posted via email so that I can keep my uncle & aunt informed. They are very worried about loosing whatever has been paid so far. My email ID is a_pradhan42@yahoo.com. Thank you.
 5th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
We VISITED MORE THEN 6TIMES and have't got any progress there, there is no proper response on phone calls also.even we also want to keep meeting and contact MD Of Nitishree together.there work is hopeless and tooo slow.anyhow we need time for that else we will loose our money.
Umang Oberai-09425172519
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I visited Alstonia site today on 11th Dec 2010 and show minimal progress from last visit which as 6 months ago. I have been waiting for 2 years now and hae lost all hopes. I want to file the FIR or go to consumer court. Any suggestions what is the best way to get my hard earned money back.
Thanks,
Sandeep
+91-9811660576
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
guys its high time now. unfortunately, i have also booked a flat in alstonia. Builder is already behind the bars. I am quite sure like me many of you guys will be running with home loan and payinf EMIs to bank. i suggest we guys form a group and file civil and criminal case against the builder.if any action being planned, please include my name also. I am ramneek singh and my no is 9310121307
 4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
There is a group being formed for Alstonia issues please contact Sandeep Pathak 9871002286
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I would also like to join this group against Nitishree. My name is Nitin Jain . and i can be contacted at 9650298765. my e.id is Zansaab@gmail.com
 8th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yes there has been delay in the construction and the same was at hault from last couple of years but now many people of alstonia have got together and taken over the management o the project - now the construction has resumed ----------- many big digniteries have come forward for this initiative i know one of them he is DIG in police Mr vikram sehgal number is 9868959363
 29th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Dear Friends,

My late father invested his hard earned money in this project of "Nitishri Alstonia" in the year 2006, paying 80% of the said amount i.e. approx Rs.13, 50, 000/-. My mom is been chasing the "Nitishri Alstonia" management since but no visibility till date.
I don't feel as if there would be any legal authority that could help us get our money/apartments back. But there is a private authority (young lawyers) association those who fights cases against such dodgy companies. "www.akosha.com" lets be unite and get in-touch with these people if we can avail any light.
Any how please allow me to be a part of the group too. My name is Amit 9811104947.
 15th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Dear Amitkumar1985,

Thanks a lot for bringing up the concern. However, for us to be able to help you out, we would need a few details regarding your complaint. We have specifically designed a form which will ask you for all the necessary information, which can be accessed by going to our website http://www.akosha.com/homeform.html. We request you to file your complaint with us there.

You can also file a complaint by calling 011­4344­3900. We look forward to helping you out.

Regards