logo

Nine West
2609 Outlet
Orlando, Florida
Phone: 407-3637703
I purchased 2 pairs of shoes on Saturday. On Sunday I wore one pair to go to Church. When I left the car I realized that one of the shoe was not right. After mass I went to the store outlet. All I wanted was to be able to exchange my shoe the cashier said that would be impossible because it was used.Of course I did how I would know that they were not in a good shape if I don't walk with them.
As I result I lost my time, my gas, my money. I even called customer service she told me that Nine West is not resposible for my negligency. I slould have used them in side my home in the carpet. It is absurd! My floor is wood so it would be impossible to wear them in a carpet house. I am not happy. 90.99% of my shoes, boots... are from Nine West. I usualy purchase @ Florida Mall, DSW and sometimes @ the outlets. I even don't know if I will purchase anything from Nine West. They don't care about my business.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Twitter Hack