logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake
3. (2 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (2 mins ago)
Prime Group
Terrible company!
5. (18 mins ago)
Southern Energy Homes
roof leaks and horrible customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Nine West
2609 Outlet
Orlando, Florida
Phone: 407-3637703
I purchased 2 pairs of shoes on Saturday. On Sunday I wore one pair to go to Church. When I left the car I realized that one of the shoe was not right. After mass I went to the store outlet. All I wanted was to be able to exchange my shoe the cashier said that would be impossible because it was used.Of course I did how I would know that they were not in a good shape if I don't walk with them.
As I result I lost my time, my gas, my money. I even called customer service she told me that Nine West is not resposible for my negligency. I slould have used them in side my home in the carpet. It is absurd! My floor is wood so it would be impossible to wear them in a carpet house. I am not happy. 90.99% of my shoes, boots... are from Nine West. I usualy purchase @ Florida Mall, DSW and sometimes @ the outlets. I even don't know if I will purchase anything from Nine West. They don't care about my business.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Best Ways To Get Free Stuff