logo

silver king blue max
select your gift cerfiticate
2. (26 mins ago)
E-Lone
Company didn’t provide loan and ignores me
3. (39 mins ago)
Shopsale222.com
coach bags purchased
4. (45 mins ago)
Atlas Editions
Bad service
5. (46 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    shell

poor quality of shoe

Nine West
Phone: 443-983-5149
I purchased a pair od Nine WEst pumps on April 25, 2009 at a Macys in Columbia, MD. I wore the shoes to church on the 26, of April. As I was coming
out of church, I tripped and scraped my shoes. When I looked at my shoes, boy was I surprised to find out that my shoes were made of cardboard o the bottom and the top which is suppose to be patent leather. The original price od the shoes without tax was 79.00 I had a coupon for 20% off, so I paid 67.00 and some change. The price of these shoes is ridiculous. I truly thought I was bying leather. Now I have to get my shoes fixed after wearing them one day. I dont think this is fair to me. I don't mind paying to get leather fixed, but paying for cardboard is another story. I would like a refund of my 67.00, so I can pay to have my cardboard shoes fixed. How can NIne West justify selling cardboard for these outrageous prices?
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2009 by   Kllctlmel 0 Votes
I also purchase Nine West shoes frequently...however, I've been noticing a big change in quality. The past two I've purchased, one from Kohl's and one from Shoe Department. They both squeaked badly right out of the box. Then the one pair, the strap totally broke and the glue wasn't holding together the side of the shoes- after only wearing 4 times..and the usage was light! Needless to say, I'm disappointed and will indeed be leery of purchasing any more Nine West shoes in the near future. Not to mention, I frequently purchase Nine West purses. My latest was ripped w/in a week's use.

Identity Theft Has Many Forms