logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track
2. (11 mins ago)

Net10

Posted: 2013-07-25 by    lilmizangie21

Phone reset

Net10
I sent this message to the net 10 service people and was told that the issue would be resolved through PM. Haven't gotten a message yet...

I have been having trouble with my net10 phone for the last week. First it started out that I couldn't receive messages. Then when that was fixed all of a sudden I had to re-register my phone. Then just yesterday my phone came up with the message:process com.android.email has stopped unexpectedly with a box saying force close. When I tried restarting it, it would only show a green circle and nothing more. To stop that I had to take the battery out. When I called customer service I was told to reset my phone which made me lose all my data including my numbers, pictures, apps, etc. It worked just fine until I restarted my phone today. And the green circle reappeared! Again I reset my phone but this is starting to piss me off! I don't want to have to do this every time my phone restarts! This needs to get fixed soon or I am going to stop being a customer and recommend to friends and family to find a different service. My phone is only 2 and 1/2 months old, it should NOT be having these problems!!!
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

BBG Communications Phone Scam