logo

Projects Abroad
No adult supervision!
3. (43 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Oneplan Medical Insurance
Not authorizing my sons operation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Net10

Posted: 2013-07-25 by    lilmizangie21

Phone reset

Net10
I sent this message to the net 10 service people and was told that the issue would be resolved through PM. Haven't gotten a message yet...

I have been having trouble with my net10 phone for the last week. First it started out that I couldn't receive messages. Then when that was fixed all of a sudden I had to re-register my phone. Then just yesterday my phone came up with the message:process com.android.email has stopped unexpectedly with a box saying force close. When I tried restarting it, it would only show a green circle and nothing more. To stop that I had to take the battery out. When I called customer service I was told to reset my phone which made me lose all my data including my numbers, pictures, apps, etc. It worked just fine until I restarted my phone today. And the green circle reappeared! Again I reset my phone but this is starting to piss me off! I don't want to have to do this every time my phone restarts! This needs to get fixed soon or I am going to stop being a customer and recommend to friends and family to find a different service. My phone is only 2 and 1/2 months old, it should NOT be having these problems!!!
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
Good day! Have you heard of their email support team? I had an issue with my phone before and they where able to provide me with the resolution that I needed. Try emailing them at NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com and they will have this taken care of.

FBI Raid on Foreclosure Scam Artists