logo

warranty

7608 Sherwood Drive NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Phone: 505-831-8079
In late December 2009, I bought a Net 10 Motorola phone from their website. It has a 1 year warranty, and for a new replacement. In early May 2010 I started having problems with it locking up 5 or 6 times and I could make no calls until I removed the battery. Two weeks ago it stopped working altogether and it would not charge. Nothing worked and it is dead now. The call center could not help me and we tried to get it working for over an hour. Next was for me to get to a supervisor, but I literally had to force the issue. I finally got "Vernette". who said she was the supervisor. After going thru all the routines to get it to work again, and being grilled with questions and a negative attitude for over an hour, she arranged to have a "new" replacement phone sent to me. (I confirmed NEW with her) A few days later, the box arrived and the phone was unwrapped, unrotected and laying loose in the box. The phone was apart, with the back, battery and phone loose in the box. There was no SIM card. I have pictures. When shaken, the box sounded like rattling pebbles in it. And it was not a new phone, but a refurbished phone as well.
I wrote a letter to their Customer Service over 2 weeks ago and sent 8x10 photos of the box as it arrived. To date, no one has contacted nor called me. I gave them all our phone numbers. In addition, I had 3550 minutes on the phone, but the Supervisor would not confirm that I would get these minutes applied to my new phone. At this time, I've been lied to; provided with a used and damaged replacement phone; lost minutes that I have paid for and they are not responding to my request for support. I cannot trust contacting them by phone and they ignore my letters. Net10 does not care about their customers and their customer care stinks to high heaven! My next steps are BBB and Attorney General complaints.

Net 10 complaint
Phone 1-877-836-2368

Correspondence at:
NET10 Wireless
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33178

Net10

Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2010 by   marinewifey03 0 Votes
My husband is deployed and we were trying to put minutes on the phone and I was having troubles online so I called customer service and they said threr was an error with processing my card and sorry they couldn't do anything. I called my bank and they had deducted ovr 200 dollars for minutes(50 dollara, four times). So when I called net10 back. Reached a jerk named "jason" who claimed their records say my card was rejected and they can 'assure me no money will be taken from my account'. I asked the guy to talk to a manager and he changed the subject. I ended up yelling at him after his very rude know-it-all attitude and said I want to speak with his superior. He said 'wel I guess if that's your choice..." one minute while he transfers me. He got back on the phone 2 min later and said his supervisor was unavailable due to an 'unusually high phone call volume'. NO WONDER! THEIR COMPANY IS SHIT! That's why the call volume to customer service. Net10 sucks and I better get a refund. Thanks for your post. Just confirms how horrible they are! I hope you got/get a refund! Nobody should give this company their money.

WFTV Todd Ulrich Online Job Investigation