logo

BAD SERVICE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Net First Platinum Credit Card, Indiana, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - SCAM

Net First Platinum Credit Card Contacts & Informations

P.O. Box 1275
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Phone: unknown
netfirstplatinum.com
I was sent an offer for an unsecured credit card frm this company. After visiting their website and proving them with the approval code, I was told to send an activation fee of $29.00. I sent the fee via money order, and was called by the company several days later to confirm receipt of the money order, and given a date in which I was to receive my card (July 31, 2009). i have yet to hear from them again and hve no way to contact them

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Net First Platinum Credit Card complaints
Net First Platinum Credit Card - bogus

Comments

13th of Aug, 2009 by   BratCuz76p +1 Votes
My husband and I just recieved one of the approval cards today and I went to the website and it no longer exsit.
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   HachiMachi 0 Votes
I'd advise all of you to take a few minutes to fill out a complaint form with your State and/or local Consumer Complaints Board, and I would ask you to do it with the full knowledge that it probably won't result in much action right away, or for quite some time. Nevertheless, I am so grateful and so moved by the fact that myself and everyone reading this has ready access to the government agencies tasked solely with watching out for hardworking, sensible, if at times financially unscrupulous, Americans. So please, go to your state's CONSUMER COMPLAINTS DEPT. website, take a few minutes to join us, and to participate. IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY FALLEN PREY TO THIS NASTY, RAT-SOULED, ENDEAVOR, DON"T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. THROW AWAY THE OFFER CARD AND DON'T GO GIVE THESE LOWBOTTOM SCUMSUCKERS A PENNY.

Remember that old saying regarding what sort of creature one is likely to associate with when one lies down with dogs, as it were.
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   A.M.B 0 Votes
TO THOSE WHO CAN'T GET INTOUCH WITH NETFIRATPLATINUM, HERE IS AN ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE;
NET FIRST CARD
PRE- APPROVED DISTRIBUTION CENTER
P.O.BOX 1275
INDIANA, PA 15701-1275
AND THEIR WEB SITE IS;
WWW.NETFIRSTPLATINUM.COM
I HOPE THIS HELP'S EVERYONE, BECAUSE I TO GOT A CARD AND WAS PRE-APPROVED, BUT I LOOKED THEM UP FIRST BEFORE I DID ANYTHING EVEN THROUGH I COULD USE THE MONEY.
THANK'S EVERYONE
ANN
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   MISS BROOKS 0 Votes
I JUST GOT ONE OF THOSE CARD IN THE MAIL AND SUBMITTED ONE OF MY CARD NUMBERS AND I LOOKED FOR A NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO ASK A Q AND COULD NOT FIND ONE I CALLED 411 AND GIVE THEM THE NAME AN THE ADDRESS AND THEY LOOKED THENAME AND THE ADDRESS AN COULD NOT FIND THE ADDRESS OR THE NAME THESE PEOPLE RAE FULL OF SHIT AND THEY SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE HAVIN HARD TIMS RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU SEE THIS DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TIL YOU TALK TO THEM. THANK YOU MISS BROOKS
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   neenee 0 Votes
i just got one of those approval letters also asking me to send 29.00 also i sent a electronic check because i did not have any funds in my account for them to take out i think that they tried to get the money because now my bank account is overdrawn the amount that i sent
 7th of Oct, 2009 by   PADILLA 0 Votes
I RECEIVED A POST CARD TODAY 10/07/09, AND DECIDED TO LOOK UP THE WEBSITE FIRST. GOOD THING I DID BECAUSE I SAW THAT WEBSITE WAS A SCAM. IF I WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH THIS, IT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE OVERDRAFTED MY ACCOUNT.
JEROME
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   jewelmf +1 Votes
nothing but a bg pile of bullshit!
 13th of Oct, 2009 by   mrsdbest1 0 Votes
Thanks to all the peolpe who placed there comments on the web you really are saving alot of peple from being ripped off
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   S0_tHankFuL 0 Votes
I'M SO THANKFUL THERE ARE STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW MAN/WOMAN. WITHOUT YOUR REVIEWS, I WOULD'VE FELL VICTIM TO THIS SCAM TONIGHT...& FOR THAT, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL.

-GRACE & PEACE
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   lthreekidz 0 Votes
well Thanks for the info because I got a card in the mail today 10/16/2009 and decided to look them up and nowhere on this card does it says if it is a visa or master or what card and I couldn't talk to the live chat person that they offer so thanks for the heads up.
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   djkaren66 0 Votes
thanks so much i will dispose of card right now i will not even attempt to go to that web site thanks again
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   LadyE 0 Votes
I just received a post card in the mail from Net First Card today. I am so glad that I decided to research them. Thanks everyone for taking time to post your complaints on this site. I am a single parent and I could use the money, but I won't give into a scam to receive it. I learned my lesson a long time ago on making deals with the devil. I am tearing up the post card now and throwing it in the trash! Good by to bad rubbish! Thanks all!
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   eyates 0 Votes
I received a postcard in the mail today 10/25/09.thanks very much for your input.I am tearing the postcard up as we speech. I also need the money too, thank you so much for the information. trixie
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   raisin2grls 0 Votes
i also just recieved the post card 10/27/09 and thanks everyone for letting me know its a scam i tore it up will not be a victim to this scandel thanks again rach
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   uwp 0 Votes
I received the card on 10/26/09 and I am glad I decided to read the comments before entering the code. I really could use the money, but like others it never said it was a Visa or Mastercard. Thank you to all the people that posted comments. May God Bless All Of You.
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   leonidus 1 0 Votes
netfirstplatinum is a scam just like all the others ones who prey on people who can not get a credit card. do not give these bastards any info at all or they will drain you blind
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   Ceebo 0 Votes
I was half way through filling out the online application and a little birdy told me i should check reviews on them first. Luckily i did!

Thank you to everyones who's posted a review! You saved me time and money!!!
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   joseline 0 Votes
is a scam i just received an offer in the mail today i try putting the approval code and it did not let me all this blogs kept popping up thats when i said wait a minute and i stated to do my research when i found that this website is a scam i was scam once already by a company called royal finance for 2, 000 thousand dollars so i'm really careful about who i give my info to another thing to think about if is to good to b true then most likely it is.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   BuyerBeware2 +1 Votes
I too, received a card in the mail today. The card does not indicate what type of card, only that you are approved for credit and an approval code. Did I mention that the website mentioned (www.netfirstplatinum.com) no longer exist!!
First, I googled to see if I could find anything about the company. Nada!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND WARNINGS !!!

Second, after googling, I checked the BBB website and oh boy!!! The company is rated "F" by the BBB. The company is owne by Horizon Card Services, PO Box 1275, Indiana, PA 15701. 4/22/2005
Incorporated: 2005 in PA
Principal: Robert Kane, President
Phone Number: (800) 251-6144
(724) 465-6075
Fax Number: (724) 599-1580
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   kjr.seaturtle 0 Votes
Thanks all for your information, I to was taken but not far because this was posted right underneath the supposed website...thankd again!

kim