logo

SCAM SERVICES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nationstar Mortgage, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Fraud/False buisiness practices

Nationstar Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Nationstar Mortgage

Posted:    RALPH WALLACE

Fraud/False buisiness practices

Nationstar Mortgage
Texas
Nationstar has told me I qualify for the HAMP program...I made all the payments on time and sent all paper work needed...They kicked me out after six months of perfect payments...Said goverment did it due to incomplete paperwork...This happened because I just put 31000 dollars into my home and they know it now they want the house...I called hamp program director he says its Nationstar Mortgage...They are ripping off all there customers WE need a Lawyer to file a Class action lawsuit...If any one has family and he is a corporate lawyer have them read all the emails on this site he or she will have no problem deciding to file a class action lawsuit...We need help all you guys lets pull together and sink these SOB's and save our homes our selfs...We can beat them easy if we pull together...There is massive power in numbers...My E-mail is hurikane1007@yahoo.com, I am going to contact a lawyer and start collecting names ...We can do this help me help you and me...Ralph Wallace...Send me your story...Short but to the point.Thanks and lets get um
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2010 by   Bill Hat 0 Votes
I am in the process of sueing Nationstar for $500.000 for violation of my civil liberties and nearly everything you can imagine. My name is Bill and please email me at Josey706@comcast.net so that I can show the Judge how many thousands are being scammed by Nationstar. Once I conclude I will post my results so that all can see. I am located in Philadelphia, Pa... Simply email your Name, very brief complaint and an Email so that lawyers can contact you. Time for Nationstar to payup or go down.
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   RALPH WALLACE +1 Votes
I am with ya all the way bill you can get a hold of me at hurikane1007@yahoo.com If we all pull together we can shut these crooks down...just have to put them in spot light I to am going to sue Nationstar, , ...Am looking for the right Lawyer now...This is a slam dunk for any compitent corp. Lawyer...He can have a hay day with this company...I wish you all the best and Please lets exchange info...Sic Um Boy LOL...They are responsible for the fall of our economy along with Fanny Mae and others like them GREED...Regards ralph Wallace Oklahoma
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   mishia +1 Votes
I completed the modification program in December the told me what my payment was, then in April I received another set of paperwork to complete, and they told me that Fannie Mae audited some of the files and they were wrong. I got my statement saying pay 899.75, then when I went online it said 944.39, when I called the lady told me 913.56. This is too much and I am not going to have a mishap on my account due to their lack of knowledge. I would like to speak to a lawyer, and I can be contacted at armishia76@yahoo.com
 1st of May, 2010 by   werkmstr 0 Votes
As I stated in my post I have been dealing with this also. It is good to know I am not alone in this. I am trying my best to make the best of a bad life situation & fulfill my obligations, & keep my home. It soon looked to me as if I was being mis-led along with the carrot of modification while my loan fell further behind, my other bills were left unpaid sending as much as possible to avoid foreclusure, & getting nowhere. Their idea of helping has been to get every dollar possible out of me until I flat out said I cannot send another dime to them & lo & behold the girl is able to send me a modification packet within 3 days...This is B.S. on an unimagineable level & they are getting away with it while ruining our credit, taking our $, & we are the "deadbeats" not fulfilling our end of the deal...again, B.S...
I don't have much time or support available to offer, but if needed my e-mail is werkmeistr@aol.com
 12th of May, 2010 by   LisaMc -1 Votes
began my modification in 7/09 and was informed at that time that the finalization documents would be sent to me by 10/09. From 10/09 to 2/10 I was given the run around and told to continue sending in the amount of the trial payment. At the end of 2/10 I received notification that I would need to submit documents that Nationstar claimed they had never received back in 7/09 (despite previous confirmation that they had received the documents). I was told I had one to two days to resubmit the documents and would need to make a payment in the amount of my original mortgage payment. After much dispute, I was told to continue making the mod. payment. When Nationstar finally confirmed that they had again received all the documents they needed, I was told that I would receive the final mod. paperwork by the first week of 4/10, however this has not occurred. There is so much more to write regarding the horrific experience I am having with Nationstar, they continue to send letters indicating that I am in default, despite their acceptance of my trial modification and I still continue to get the annoying calls from representatives who are demanding payments, for what I don't know because I continue to make the modification payments. This company is absolutely terrible and yes I agree with however has posted the idea that a class action lawsuit needs to be filed... Where do we begin? Today I had the misfortune of speaking to one of their representatives who asked me "what's your hurry?" when I asked about a tentative timeline of when to expect the final modification documents. To make matters worse, this particular representative was completely unprofessional and avoidant of all questions requiring a direct answer...Today I was told by the representative that "no one" can give me answer as to when the modification could be finalized, because this is all being handled by the federal government...No one at Nationstar seems to be on the same page, and really it all seems like smoke and mirrors while monies owed continues to grow!! This has got to stop!!
 23rd of May, 2010 by   Jerry 0 Votes
Hello everyone,

I have filed my lawsuit againt Nationstar and presently I have two very professional lawyers who have agreed to also file a class action lawsuit against nationstar. It is time to come together if you desire to become a part of this suit case. Within a few days you will be able to visit www.NATIONSTARCLASSACTION.COM. There you will see some very basic instructions and a very important email address that you can email your information to as well as a brief overview of your complaints. Reforms within the government is being made to truly put an end to predatory and deceptive lending practices, but this takes time, meanwhile if we all - the many of us nationwide come together and show what we will do to any company that does with nationstar does, and then this will only help speed reform. For now we must take care of ourselves, and fight together. You can actually start emailing to NATIONSTARACTION@LIVE.COM. Please include the following. FULL NAME, ADDRESS, CITY AND STATE, REPLAY EMAIL ADDRESS - TWO IF POSSIBLE. AND PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO US WITHIN THE EMAIL. ONCE WE GET ENOUGH NAMES WE WILL BEGIN THE PROCESS AND YOU WILL BE A PART OF IT. I must add one more thing. Nationstar will not be able to buy me like they have done with others. No money will shut me up or make me go away. I expect for everyone to be paid what they are owed and to put an end to companies like this one with that we are big and you can do nothing to us attitude. Help Please. Thank you for your support.

Bill Hat
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   The people class action 911 0 Votes
the problem is Attorneys wont get paid, this is why we all are having a hard time getting attorneys to take a case. We all need to make a foundation that we all can put money into and get a high power attorney. We all need to contact the press and ask them why they are not reporting. Nationstar mortgage gets tarp and is committing fraud onto the people.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Profran 0 Votes
Nationstar Mortgage is the biggest fraudualent co. ever! They placed forced ins. on us in Sept. 2009 but back dated it to Jan. 2009 when those months already past & in no way could you put a claim in for back months.
I bought ins. in Nov. 2009 because someone at Nationstar said, "If you buy ins. on the outside, our ins. will stop charging you & you will be taken out of escrow" (I never had escrow until the placed ins.; OK I did that, don't you know they charged me for their ins. until Jan. 2010 an entire yr.!!!
Plus in Dec. they forced placed my taxes which were paid up to date on the outside. We have no right's with this co. Anyway they only should have charged me for Sept. - Nov. 2009 for ins. not an entire yr.!!!
All this started with State Farm dropping people because they said we were getting anticipated hurricane in NY!!!

I was on time with the mortgage 632. a month & then Nationstar started to charge 1900. a month!!! WHO DOES THAT TO A FAMILY?????
It wasn't until I relized the girls in the escrow dept. could not do math & I asked for my print out, they then lowered it to almost 1400. a month. which includes their ins. for the past yr., my ins. for the coming yr. of Nov. 2010 - 2011 & my taxes; plus I pay my ins. on the outside from Nov 2009 - Nov 2010. Is there something wrong with this picture????
I have developed severe anxiety & have been in the hosp. a few times since this co. turned my life upsidedown!!! Can't find a lawyer who sue a mortgage co...please help!
Profran
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   Eve1243 0 Votes
FILE A COMPLAINT NOW! This State Department is responsible for issuing them a license. They are in the process of investigating them.
Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   chtaylor63 0 Votes
Nationstar said the we qualify for the Obama bill then after 16 months of on time payment they said we do not qualify and the they want $16, 000.00 or face foreclosure. Please if anyone can help call me at 206 261-4269 Curtis
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   W WYATT 0 Votes
I agree some thing should be done about nationstar. last August I was told i would be put on the obama plan. had my payments reduced to 623.00 per month. they told me that after 4 months of paying on time my contract would be redone and that would be my payments from now on. this was in august of 2009 i have been making my payment on time till august of 2010. it seems ever other month they would call and tell me i need to send paper work, they had not recieved it. each time i would fax it, e-mail it, and even overnite it with my house note. and in august of this year i sent a letter with my payment that stated they needed to do something. i was told that after 4 months i would have a new contract. the next thing i got was a letter form them stating i was droped because i never sent any paper work to them in the last year. i had been in forclosure but in may of 2010 they romoved it form the courts. it seems they are good at scams. what should a person do. loose your home. the only home your kids have ever know. if anyone knows what i should do let me know. at wwyatt@eastex.net would love to here for some one. matter of fact i talked to them today and they told me i had not made a payment sense last august. inwhich i have made all my payments on time each month.
NEED HELP IN TEXAS... THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE LOOSE THIER HOMES
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   RALPH WALLACE 0 Votes
Hello fellow nationstar freinds...Its Ralph Wallace...I filed on this site about a year ago I was having terribkle trouble with Nationstar Mortgage just as you are...All the way up till this month...They are making a turn around...And are helping whom ever they can...I wrote three letters to the President Obama and got results quick...Call Dominique rodgers at nation Star Mortgage...Hes there Loan modification Spealist...And hes Damn good pushed my mod thru in 2 days approved and signed...at 2 percent interest...for 2 years fixed...Only cost 295.00 to do it all so jump on the bus quick...Best of luck to you all and God Bless...
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   Totonka 0 Votes
this is happening to me to they are paying my insurance bill and putting me into escrow when i don't have been paying my insurance and taxes for ten year, this has been going on with them for almost three years
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   help in Tenn 0 Votes
i neen help I can not get my home modifed with nationstar. They keep saying I only qualify for a repayment plan which is 400 more than my mortgage now. They have had me submit paperwork after paperwork. William the company was so nasty and so was Benjamin. Either one would give their last name. When I told them I had contacted a HUD counselor they became even or nasty. They told me that they would do a short sale of my home. I want my home. I need help I want to be apart of any suit that is fighting these dirty people. They took the government money and do not want to help people when they ask and need it. My loan was sold to these dirty people.
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   Totonka 0 Votes
write letters to your Governors and office of financial regulations in the state you living and go to the court house and find someone willing to help you fill out the right paper work to start a law suit some law school have new lawyers that are looking for pro-bono, for free and write you new net works and look for other people that are gettting ripped of by this company and just make as much noise to all senators, and
congress people you can contacted, if we all do this someone might listen
 28th of Mar, 2011 by   ahauber 0 Votes
Has anybody ever heard of having a Mortgage Freeze? And if so how does it work and what do you need to do?
 9th of Jul, 2011 by   Joann w 0 Votes
Nationstar is the worse company I have ever had to deal with . Please include me in on any type of class action against them. They are continually messing with me and my money. please contact at smblackie@aim.com thank you
 6th of Oct, 2011 by   Steven Hudson 0 Votes
Please help
Hi Ralph,
I am Steve Hudson, and I am having a terrible time with Nationstar.I wrote down the name of the guy you said was helpful.Do you happen to have his phone number, and extension? I have been through all of the modifications, 3 at least, that they have terminated for whatever reason, now I am in the pre-foreclosure, they accepted my payment in June 2011, and now, they will not accept anymore.What can I do? My wife her health is worse because of all they have put us through, and talked to her like she was dirt.She has taped many of their coversations, thank god we have, its unbelievable what they have said, and what they have done.Please let me know what saved you.
Wes Hudson
weshudson@yahoo.com
910-262-4083
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   laura in maryland 0 Votes
Recently our home loan was sold to nationstar. they have been calling 3 x daily to collect late payments. we fell behind but are trying to get caught up and are self employed in a down economy. we have received modification paperwork that immediately raised a red flag to me, so we have not submitted it back. now we have a foreclosure notice from being a couple of months behind on our mortgage. i googled them and found this site. i am gathering info, and amunition on how to properly deal with nationstar. they will NOT take our home. anyone who is involved in a class action please contact me at lilyofmd@yahoo.com going to contact the press, the state department, congressman of maryland, the governor, head of fannie mae and ask WHY they are allowing this parasite mortgage company to take so many homes. how can this be allowed? what i am hearing here is terrifying - refusal to accept payments, changing amounts due, denial of payments recieved, back dating correspondence - they play dirty. how can the federal government be involved in this?
 6th of Mar, 2013 by   Marie Payzant 0 Votes
Hello All Who Have Been Hoodwinked, Wronged of Civil Liberties, Have Had Their Bills Padded, Have had Nationstar Enter your Bank Accounts three times a Month Without permission, Have had Nationstar refuse to accept your payments so they can pretend you did not pay them, and who have sent Cashier's Checks to Nationstar who pretends they did not cash them!!!
I am a disabled person living at half poverty level due to another national trauma--(identity theft) from which after five years I shall finally have to go bankrupt to recover, since I cannot get hired with what this felon did to my credit report.
The condo payments I was making, over twice what I could afford (in pre-recession) caused me to sell my furniture, go without a home, transportation, and Internet and I am the mother of a middle-schooler. At 52, I was without transportation the first time since age 16. However AURORA DOCKED ME $5, 000--my entire equity over five years!!!--when I got the new workout. I was able to pay EXACTLY THE 1, 080 per month since 2010. My disability check was $1, 100. My daughter and I live at half poverty level. And by the grace of God, miracle after miracle, I sell things, I am gifted by a brother who stands in soup lines in NYC to send us money, and so forth. I still manage to tithe as this is critical. We are fortunate to be on food stamps, but we cannot go to a movie, out to dinner, or buy toilet paper, soaps for home of body, toothpaste, mouthwash, over the counter meds, etc. I am a true entrepreneur and have been a millionaire. So this is new. I am GRATEFUL TO HAVE A HOME TO GROUND MY TEENAGER, whatever it takes.

NATIONSTAR, that UBER_PREDATOR, THAT BLOODTHIRSTY VILLIAN, THAT LAW_DEFYING RELIC OF AMERICAN GREED THAT CAUSED OUR COUNTRY'S--AND THE WORLD'S__ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2006-present, needs to be stopped, hung out to dry, made scapegoat since they are THE WORST UNFAIR LENDER THERE IS, from what I have experienced and seen on line.

My own experience? Nationstar was sold my mortgage in October 2012, entered my bank account WITHOUT PERMISSION THREE TIMES IN OCTOBER; Ramped UP FEES; caused my account to bounce (and remember I do not have $5 extra a month) --this is illegal and called "padding" the bill--and has been a rapist ever since, returning a check one month arbitrarily, saying it does not accept checks, causing me to have to pay $20 extra for a bank send or $10 extra for a cashier's check, which they pretend to not receive--ALL TO TAKE MY HOME.

Alas and alack, my answer will be to RIP OUT MY KITCHEN, my lighting, my electrical improvements, and leave them with a hole. My improvements? They will be gone, all $100, 000 worth. When I get raped endlessly, this is how i will become. An eye for an eye.

Unless i can rectify this serial rape of Nationstar, causing sleeplessness, increasing PTSD (which I l already have a documented case of--beginning with a military head beating and rape as my welcome to Baltimore, followed by endless internal and external robberies to a former business partnership i owned (it was national and well-acclaimed, but at what cost?)--thus the disability--I will pursue them to the ends of the earth, beginning with Vice President Joseph Biden, and all committees, congressmen, representatives in any way aligned with WATCHDOGS OF UNFAIR LENDING. Wake up America. Stop the rape by Nationstar, and those bankers and lenders of this ilk. These robber barons are making us homeless, jobless, damaging our well-being, shortening our lives, making the poor unbearably so.

I live without a lot of things to keep a home. Though I love architecture, have been editor of Designer's West Magazine, have lived in a Robert Palmer poured concrete home former to this, home is where the heart is. Hell, I can make a tent beautiful, and, having traveled to India and Nepal 26 times, I could well make a lovely one. Hey I will design them for All of Us!!! I am fearless, because I am led by the Lord, when I get out of my own way. (I finally did on December 26th when my joints were suddenly on fire, seared with pain, I was hit with flu for a month, while fasting so my daughter could not know want at Christmas, and then my opposable thumbs collapsed. Does it take this, oh Lord? Thy will be done. Okay, alright, I get it, okay, okay, Show me.), , , I hope this, dear reader, made you laugh!
Nationstar wants to take it? Just try. These are new times. Just try. You can try to sell it but it will take you 100 grand to sell it for what I owe. Just try. Nobody can sell in my building!! You do not own my ergonomic Feng Shui magical well-known (Best of Baltimore three times) designer's touch with real estate. You will never own my future. I, and others, will shut down yours. With the help our of legal eagles, we shall all be rich. The Lord will prevail. The evil shall not win. One nation, under God. Is this what it takes for us to rise up against our enemy? Perhaps. Perhaps a Proper Sense of Outrage is now upon us. NOw, may the best lawyers in the United States step forth, and take this behemoth on. Can it ever be made right? No, not for those of us whose lives are shortened by the stres of these years. But, yes, for the next generations. Let's get the evil lenders out. The middle class need not suffer longer from the predatory upper, and also be host to the lower. No more. God bless us all.

Mariepayzant8gmail.com

I will continue this blog.

Consumer Update: Save Your Skin from Sun