logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
2. (10 mins ago)
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

National Congress of Employers - Health Inusrance Complaints & Reviews - Health Insurance Fraud

National Congress of Employers - Health Inusrance Contacts & Informations

National Congress of Employers - Health Inusrance

Posted:    Dana Albert

Health Insurance Fraud

They do not pay for covered claims.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Dec, 2008 by   Tina +1 Votes
I have submitted a claim to this insurance company twice, and called Customer Srvice at least 5 times to check on the statice of those claims! I have recieved absolutely No word one way or the other, and there is no phone number to call the claims department directly. I was forced to cancel the insurance because I had to pay my medical bill out of pocket!
I have been ripped off!
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   0henry +1 Votes
I submitted a quote request from www.gohealthinsurance.com and about 15 minutes later I received a phone call from an insurance, CoreValue Medical, on a medical plan that sounded too good to be true. I got suspicious when he asked me for my bank name and routing number. He claimed I needed to submit my $75 application fee and make my first month premium. Luckily I did not take the hook! Beware...
www.corevaluemedical.com
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   Pacerguy21 +1 Votes
I just read ohenry's complaint about corevalue. He is not well versed into how health insurance works. There is an application fee and the monthy premiums are paid via Electronic Funds Transfers. That is the reason that the bank information was requested. There was no hook. That is the way things are done. It sounds like he cost himself an insurance policy he could have used.
 22nd of May, 2011 by   MeMal +1 Votes
I am also a member of the National Congress Of Employers. I have been paying $335.00 a month since this January of 2011. They have several claims from my doctor dating back from january, 2011, I asked them if they have been paid. They Said they just received The claims on April 28, 2011, and they have a month to pay them. They said when They pay the claims I will receive a benefits explaination letter. I do not beleive that my doctor would treat me in January, and wait to send in the claim in April 28, 2011
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   GabrielaW +1 Votes
The National Congress Of Employers is not where near "Insurance" . It is an association that claims they can help people get affordable "Health Insurance". After signing up with them and paying them they will send you a package explaining that they are a "Discount Medical Plan".

Companies like this need to be regulated and punished for misinterpretation. Especially since ObamaCare will force us all to deal with scams like this.
 14th of May, 2014 by   anonnymus +1 Votes
This company is ripoffs I am suing them for they said they are insurance company but they are just discount only not insuance. Because of Obama care I get those insurance and stuck with it. We canceled the policy immidently but they charged on our credit card called credit card company and explain situation they gonna take care of it and thy still didn't pay us anything yet. So finally made decision for it to suing that NCE.

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud