National Collectors Mint

National Collectors Mint
8 Slater St.
Port Chester, Florida
Phone: 800-452-4381
On 11/25/2008 I do sometning that I never do and ordered 6 items by phone. I made a highe mistake by ordering from this company. The items that I did order when I finally recieved the order I opened it and realized that I had been ripped off. I attempted to reach the company however you never recieve an answer or you recieve a prerecorded message that all agents are busy and try your call again later. I immediately contacted my credit card company but unfortunately they stated that since I placed the order and they never received a response from the company either they would not reverse the charge so I am stuck with paying $ 164.89 f0r 6 fake items and no recourse.
If your agency can help please email me at billbridgescpai@aol.com or you may call me at 904-210-0286. I thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
AT LEAST WARN ALL OTHER CONSUMERS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS OVER 400k COMPLAINTS FILED AGAINST THEM. If you type in your browser complaints againsts National Consumers Mint you will find thousands of complaints.
Thanks Again.
Stan Hardie
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Yeah, the same holds true about the other's who I continually get offers from. TheNew York Mint. The liberian Mint. National Collectors mint, on and on and on., They are all scammers in my opinion and the U.S. Mint or Federal Govt. needs to take up action against companies like this that serve no purpose other than to mislead consumers into spending hard earned dollars for virtually worthless items presented as Collector quality coins.

Contact Us