logo

Diploma Scam

Nation High School
Florida
nationhighschool.com
They issue bad diplomas that **no school** accepts then decline to refund money. They are really messed up seek an attorney they will get you a refund. NATION HIGH SCHOOL IS THE BIGGEST SCAM. Nation High School makes their own websites and people to say its not a scam. Nation high school has a F with the better business bureau. Nation high scholl is a perpetual scam that rips people off and suck in un suspecting customers. I cannot believe these people do this for a living. Nation high school uses an American Printing company and they are scared of customers with knowledge of the law, get educated and file a small claims law suit against them. Nation High School threaten to find me. Nation High school is a HUGE SCAM!! STAY AWAY!!!
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2010 by   EvaQ23 0 Votes
Yes, it really is I found this out after I was about to finish my first semester of community college(They give you one semester to figure your financial and obviously your accredidations out). I couldn't enroll into my second semester only to find out that DEAB there accreditation board was fake and that they were NOT recoginized anywhere. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

I was told I would be refunded my money with a letter from a represnative from the college, 6 months or more ago and have yet to recieve anything.
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   mimi1077 0 Votes
I have just received the High School Diploma from Nation High School and went straight to my local community college to enroll in classes. I have been turned away because their accreditation IS NOT APPROVED BY THE US BOARD OF EDUCATION. I want my $300 BACK TODAY!

MAJOR SCAM!!!
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Sakwe 0 Votes
Students seeking high school diploma online prior to self learning bewear of a school called Nation High School located in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A with a telephone number 1-888-727-8505.They just scamed me with 254 dollars. The diploma they issued to me is not been recognised by the U.S Board of Education. When I went to my Community College to register, I was embarassed to find out that, they are fake. When the college make an attempt contacting them, none of them answer the phone. These guys are freaky bloody liars. Their school isn't under the accrediting agencies called DETC or CHEA. I knew this when it was too late.I blame the U.S government for allowing a business corporation like this operating in the country. It's really a shame too me. We all value America(U.S.A) like paradise on earth and above all, the best country in the world. Why then do they allow people faking schools around the country to dupped or scam people around the world without tracking down this guys. My fear is that if something is not yet been done, these people will scam millions of people around the world especailly strangers like me who just visit U.S.
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Sakwe 0 Votes
Effort should be done by the U.S government to track down this people before they scam millions of people around the world or people who just visit U.S. This also will help to repair U.S reputation concerning online school and above all, make U.S.A a place to be or visit. They should punish them when they are been caught.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Concerned Parent 37 0 Votes
I found out that my daughter in-laws "on-line" diploma was from Nation High Sch0ol While trying to help with her enroll in a university we discovered that ANY high schools diploma status is only as good as the accreditation that backs it. On Nations site they list three accreditation institutes...International Online Education Accrediting Board, Organizations for Online Learning Accreditation and their newest...DEAB-Distance Education Accrediting Body. These are not "fake" institutions, however they are fraud and are not listed by the Department of Education with "Reliable Authority" status. They are not listed on any of the 6 agencies that verify HS accreditation either. See for yourself if Nation HS's diplomas hold any weight with a university, community college or large employer. Here's what to do: Call ANY university enrolment or admission’s department, ask to talk to the Home School specialist. Tell them you have (or are thinking about getting) a HS diploma from Nation High School (not National High School). They will tell you one of two things: 1) We do not accept Nation High School diplomas because their accreditation is not of a "reliable authority" status. or 2) we don't know who Nation High School is. In this case you will then have to call Nation High School (and talk to a CS agent in India) who will assure you that this is no big deal and offer to send the university their accreditation status. This will be done and the university will respond back and say "Nations accreditation are not valid or recognized by the USDE. We can't accept this as a diploma". Or something close to this. You can check the same lists yourself at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx?6d6f64653d31267264743d312f31312f3230313120343a32343a353120504d Remember that ANYONE can create an accreditation institute, but just like businesses are rated by BBB, accreditation institutions are verified by USDE. For more validity to the fraudulent nature of Nation High School, simply read over their site and notice the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. Is this an organization you want writing your diploma? You will also notice that there is an entire site dedicated to Nation High School-Not a Scam called www.nationhighschoolscam.com Just read over the site and the testimonials (which seem to be written by the same person). Observe the tone of the site and content. It has the same feel of the writer of Nation's site. "Me thinks thou complainst too much" If you already have a diploma from Nation and try for a refund, you’re not likely to get it without legal action, which will be cost prohibitive...sorry. They will tell you "we have provided 50, 000 diplomas to satisfied customers" Ask them how many of those 50k went on to University, Graduate School, Community College or to work for a career path business like Wal-Mart, Boeing, or the Government (who verify HS diplomas) using a Nation HS diploma! Above all USE YOUR COMMEN SENSE! If something sounds too good to be true, then in probably is! There is NO free lunch. If you want a legitimate HS Diploma, your going to have to work just as hard to get it as if you were still in HS! Yes, Nation HS is fraud in every sense of the word!
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   debbiedonut 0 Votes
my noece found out the hard way as well!!! she can't get into ANY college due to this RIP OFF. Where is OUR GOVERMENT when people are ripping off the young who want to further their education..PISSED OFF IN TEXAS!!!
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   Khan479 0 Votes
can anybody suggest the high school diplam from accredit insittue. please irfan_pb@yahoo.com
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   Mr. Nice 0 Votes
Try Liberty High School !!! WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ADULTS!!! Looks us up on the US department of education website. You can also find us at www.libertyonline.us for our site. We have been around for over 25 years. You can also look us up with the better business bureau we have an A+ rating. If you have any questions about feel free to look us up because we are APPROVED through the Vermont state board of education. IF you have any questions email at oruiz@libertyonline.us to reach me I am a Senior Enrollment Advisor. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK US UP AND CHECK OUR CREDENTIALS WE ARE THE REAL THING. I have a family member in college right now with one of our diplomas and if you look on our site we have an alliances with popular colleges like Westwood College, Coyne Insititute etc... or you can call me directly on my line at 219-262-2324 ask for Mr. Ruiz.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   I Worked hard for my education 0 Votes
Buyer beware is still applicable in this country. Unfortunately, this type of scam goes after the desperate, the vulnerable, need I say, the less educated.
 12th of Feb, 2011 by   JStewart3250 0 Votes
I paid the money and took the "test" yesterday and then received a phone call telling me that I passed and that my "diploma" was on its way. Then this morning I get another phone call from an affiliate asking me for my billing info after the payment was debited from my account. i told the guy that I wasnt giving him any info because my card was already charged and he said "oh, well thats fine. Bye!!" then hung up. The whole thing was to sketchy for me so I called them back and asked for my money back, it then took me 3 more calls to get the number to the "front office", then 3 more calls and 15 minutes of holding to finally get some one. He gave me a whole run around about having to report it first, then he said for me to get a refund I would have to be denied of something I didnt really understand his BS but it was easily recognizable as a lie. He kept it up for about 5 minutes until I reminded him that I am a 27 year old man not teenager, have been a paralegal for 5 years, and whos parents are attorneys. I told him that if I had to call back it would be with my attorney on the line, in which time he promptly cut me off and said that it was done, and the money was to be refunded and hung up. I have a GED and have had some college, and the only reason I am trying to get my high school diploma is so that I can join the military, it is sad that there are companies like this out there that put forth such an effort to deceive others who are trying to better themselves. I recommend doing alot of research before investing your money, and time in web based programs that you are not sure about. I recorded all of the calls about the refund so if you would like to know what you might have to deal with I would be more then happy to forward the recordings to you. Email me at stewart_57@hotmail.com and I will get them out to you at my earliest convenience. Good Luck!
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   jackie552005 0 Votes
yes they are fraud cause i try community college is not credit ...dont fall for it
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Mr. Nice 0 Votes
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   wendylynnsmith 0 Votes
i got my diploma from Nation High School and the college i was going to go to turn me down because its not an accredited school. anybody have the number of a lawyer that helped you out? please let me know because im really PISSED!!! email me at angel_eyes014eva@yahoo.com
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   HamblenArmyWife 0 Votes
I also got a Diploma from Nation Nigh School Online and I checked into two different colleges and found that they DID NOT accept a diploma from them...so I was furious as all of you but my only difference is I called the two colleges within a 5-10 min time frame of Nation High School saying I passed and like I said the two DID NOT accept anything from them so after hearing that from them two colleges I then called the 1-800 number provided on the Nation High School website and after a few run arounds I DID NOT GIVE UP and I kept calling back after them transferring me to someone else and getting a voicemail damnit I didnt want to leave a voicemail for someone to supposedly call me back so I just kept on and on and on until finally I spoke with someone and they said ok we will fully refund your money and you are no longer a graduate from Nation High School and they said when you receive your diploma in the mail please just throw it in the trash I said FINE BY ME NO PROBLEM and within 4 days I DID receive my money back on my credit card and later on like 2 weeks or so I receieved my diploma and I threw it away as they said and I got my money back on my credit card so I was happy with it (i got my money back) and as far as them as individuals I kind of had a feeling it was a scam after talking to them on the phone but IM JUST GLAD I GOT MY MONEY BACK and as of now Im attending G.E.D classes!!! GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE!!! Something should and needs to be done about this.
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   adoe 0 Votes
Hi, Upon conducting a review Nation High School on behalf of A-DOE... Nation High School is a scam! Ahsan - Department of Education may provide assistance to Nation High School graduates. This decision for the scam alert is only based on level of of Evaluation Bureau of Investigation. We are still in the process of evaluating their courses to make a decision weather or not A-DOE can provide graduates of Nation High School assistant with college admissions or to allow them to transfer their earned credits to AHSAN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL.

AHSAN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL is established by A-DOE to assist students graduate with dignity. Accreditation by non-profit agencies is really bogus. They get funded by investors to write their paychecks and just for paperwork perform 1 site visit in 4 years. That is why A-DOE is different. A-DOE monitors accredited institutions students daily progress to ensure their performance. We are trying to influence colleges throughout the world use A-DOE transcript for evaluating students admission. Currently there are many under graduates in 4 year program who feels they are not capable of the work so they go back to 2 year college. Such a waste of time, and money.

Contact A-DOE at: doe@ahsan.us
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   adoe 0 Votes
sorry, I forgot to mention the links!

For A-DOE (AHSAN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION)
www.ahsan.us

For AHSAN American High School (AAHS)
americanhighschool.ahsan.us
the website is currently under construction and we are trying to work in 2 projects. We have to move the A-DOE and establish AAHS on this new server .us domain. So sorry for the trouble. But you may still e-mail our staff at

doe@ahsan.us to see what they can assist you with your complaints with National High School.

Have a nice day! Please ask DOE before you guys enroll in any online/distance education program on the internet. Best way to make sure the site legitimacy is via the look of the website. If the website is awesome, and really shiny then it is 20% scam. Real and legit schools websites are decent and don't try to make their presence as shiny as scam programs.

A-DOE Representative
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   @bc 0 Votes
My cousin was interested in that school and so I did a little research. I actually took the test they give and input answers the i KNOW was incorrect and it said i pass! It happened that my cousin went through with it and got a diploma from then with a fake transcript which states that he took calculus 2. Seriously I don't see how this sham of a school can ever be accepted anywhere.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   adoe 0 Votes
haha that is why look for an accredited school. I am sorry, it is accredited.
Look for an accredited school that holds value, and is accredited by an accrediting agency that holds value and professionalism. You wasted your time if you did your research after reading my above posts.
 5th of May, 2011 by   joeydirt501 0 Votes
yes they are a scam! i dropped out of high school to take there online classes and after finishing all of the classes i recieved a diploma which is not accpeted by anyone and i really dont know what to do im 16 and because of them my life s ruined i really need a lawyer if anyone knows a good lawyer that they used for this please email me @ joeydirt501@aol.com. thank you
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   laloca2011 0 Votes
You are now chatting with 'Anthony Bishop'

Janna: Still there>

Anthony Bishop: YES

Janna: as I was saying this school is not listed in BBB

Anthony Bishop: we not a business, we are a school

Janna: IS THIS SCHOOL A SCAM?

Anthony Bishop: so we have to be accredited

Anthony Bishop: and we are accredited

Janna: Other schools that offer the same things you guys offer and are listed in BBB

Janna: IS NOT APPROVED BY THE US BOARD OF EDUCATION.

Anthony Bishop: no its not approved with the board of education

Janna: PEOPLE been turned away because their accreditation IS NOT APPROVED BY THE US BOARD SO that means its no point in enrolling

Anthony Bishop: its upto you

Janna: basically you guys are trying to rip off people!

Anthony Bishop: no we not

Janna: Thank goodness I have common sense Nice talking to you Goodnight

Anthony Bishop: our diploma are accepted

Anthony Bishop: you too

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets