NADRA / Watan Card

Request for watan card

4.15
NADRA
Pakistan
Dear Sir i am the head of the family and also living in flooded area (Basti Khai P/o FFC Sadikabad)also affected by flood but my name is not in the list of Watan Card kindly include my name in WataN Card list and i am one of my family because my father had died
Regard

Name : Allah Yar
CNIC NO. : 3130373259947
Mobile No. 03468020086
Complaint comments Comments (57) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Citizenship and Immigration Services

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
This request is under process
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sir, I am a Poor Man and belong to flood effected area. some persons of our village received watan card. but Nadra not issued me My Watan Card. Sir I am only Guardian of 8 Person. Please Issue me Watan Card.

Name : Muhammad Ayub
Father's Name: Muhammad Moosa
Cell # 0345-8062974
CNIC # 31304-2117171-3
Address: Basti Kalwar P/o. Bhong Sharif Tehsil Sadikabad District Rahim Yar Khan.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sir, I am a Poor girl and belong to flood effected area. some persons of our village received watan card. but Nadra not issued me My Watan Car.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
my watan card is not elegible tell reasons
 15th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

This is Syed Farhat Hussain Shah S/o Syed Ghulum Ali Shah belong to folld effected ut still i did not got nadra watan card. Some of person of my area got watan card your are humbly requted kindly issuse my watan card, details are pasted below.

Name. Syed Farhat Hussain
Father Name. Syed ghulum ali Shah
CNIC # 32403-1609750-3
Current Address. Ward no 3 Mohala sadat Rajanpur.
Parmanaent Address. Basti Lakha Moza Jahan pur Tehsil & District Rajanpur.
Ph No. 0333-8827711
 16th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Dear Sir,

This is Syed Ilyas Shah S/o Sajjad Shah belong to Nowshera Cantt. My House is fully Damaged and i had shifted to another place so thats why i was unable to register my name for watten card. so kindly compansate me and issue me watten card.Thanks

Name. Syed Ilyas Shah
CNIC # 17201-9820893-1
Current Address. House No: 68/2, Club road Nowshera cantt.
Ph No. 0334-4006116
 16th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir i'm poor person some my nebher got watan card bt i culdnt get watan card plz think about me
adress district muzaffar garh teseel kot adu dak khana daira deen panah muhalla kumhara
nic nombr. 4200-7099099-9
name: shahid aashique
father name: aashique hussain
cell nomber: 03456117799
 19th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir add my name in list of watan card (from kot adu)
32303-8866615-9
 20th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
My Dear. Sir

Aslam-O-Alekum

Sain Mera Ghar / House / Goth / Village Selab / Flood men dob gaya hay mery goth / Village men sab / sary khandan ky sarbooh ko wattan card mil gya hai magar mujh ghareeb ko wattan card abhe tak nahe mila hay. Mery zeere kifalat bewi bachoon ky sath 6 afrad ky zimadary hay.

Dir Sir,

Ap ne jo Additional Relief Commissioner Sindh ka notification web page py lounch kiya hai us ki list number 1 ky page no 13 distrct Jacobabad tahsil Thul Deh Bolaki U/c Den pur men wazih toor pay selab mutasir hon. Us leay maira Haq banta hay. Mera haq mujhy dogy to ap ky All-w-Iqbal ka duago rahoonga.

My Name : Noor hassan
CNIC 43105-2434956-9
Add: Allah rakhio colony thul
Deh Bolaki U/c Den pur
Tahsil Thul District Jacobabad Sindh Pakistan
Mobile No: 03003171517
 20th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Respected Sir
i m Mehrban Ali s/o Muhammad Ishaq from Daira Din Panah tehsil kot addu district muzaffar garh.my area is fully flood effected. i am 64 years old and father of 13 children my name is not in watan card plz include my name in watan card list.
my cnic number is
32303-0794265-9
my contact number is
 21st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir we are flood effected plzz insert over names in watan card my name is shaman ali CNIC 4550167250601.
 21st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sir my name is Ghulam Sakeena i am a poor and old women i tried alot and finally got my card but sir almost one month has passed but still their is no money in my card sir what is this!
Sir i am spending my money coming from dadu to hayderabad sir please help me please!!
my NIC CARD no is...
41205-2225760-6
Thank YOU SIR..
 23rd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
SIR MY NAME IS UMAR FAROOQ I AM FROM FLOOD EFFECTED AREA THEREFORE MY NAME HAS NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN NADRA FOR ISSUING OF WATAN CARD MY DETAIL IS AS UNDER:-
UMAR FAROOQ S/O SAEED AHMED
CHAH JALOO WALA MOZA DAERA DIN PANAH TEH KOT ADDU DISTT MUZAFFARGIRH
CNIC NO.32303-1432274-3
CELL#03337405610
Regard
n i c no
41306-5821973-7
 23rd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
dear sir my name Khadam Hussain or ma 7 bachoo ka bap hoo mara sab kuch flood ma tabah hoo gya ma abhii tak watan card list ma nam nahii aya or ma jin halat say do char hoon wo ma or mara khuda janta ha plzz mujha watan cad ki farhamii yakiini banaii jayy
cnin...31304-7988510-1
my contact NO#0300-6749643
 25th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
SIR MY NAME IS HUMAYON RAUF, , , , I AM FROM KOT MITHAN SHRIF SIR I AM POOR MAN. MAIN SHADI SHUDA HOON...TEEN BACHA HAIN.SILAAB KI WAJA SA MARA CHOTA SA MOBILE KA KAROBAR BHI MUTTASSIR HOA HAI, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , MAHAR BANI KAR KA WATAN CARD AAJ YA KAL JARI KIA JAI, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , HUMAYOUN ID CARD NO, 3240316266093, , , , , , , , MERI WIFE KA ID CRD NO, 3240367888612. BOHOT PARASHANI KA AALAM MAIN HAIN, JALD JARI KARWAIN ... ALLLAH AAP KO KHUSH RAKKHA
 29th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Aslam o Alikum
Sir,
I am a Poor boy and i belong to flood effected area. some persons of our village received watan card. but Nadra not issued me My Watan Car.plz issue my wattan card.
i'll be thanks full to u.

Abdul Mannan s/o Searfraz Khan
Adress. Kacha Chohan, Miran Pur post office Miran Pur Tehseel Rojhan Distt Rajan Pur punjab.

CNIC NO.32404-9232960-3

Contac Number.0333 7426716
 11th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
HUMAYON RAUF... KOT MITHAN SHARIF PLEASE ISSUE MY WATAN CARD MY ID CARD NO, IS 3240316266093. I AM MARRIED. PLEASE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY
 12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
AOA
Dear Sir/Sirs,
i am requesting for Watan card, most of people in my Town(Mauza) received their cards but my name was not in the list.
Sir, my marriage was held on 07-03-2009 and was not apply to change my marital status in my Nadra CNIC, i think this is the reason that my name was not selected in list.
i changed my marital status through Nadra, Now i am head of my family and i meet criteria for Watan Card.
Please add me in list and Issue me Watan Card and help me in this hard time, as you know flood destroys everything.
Name : Shahnawaz S/O Muhammad Mitha
CNIC : 32303-2064772-7
Address : Mauza Radhu tehsil Kot Addu District Muzaffar Garh.
 13th of Nov, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Assalam wa Alikum Sir,
Mera nam Abdul Jabbar hai
mujhe watan card nai milla me distt Jaffarabad balochistan se hoon sir me shadi shuda hon mere khandan mai kisi ka watan card nai aya mere bhai ka b nai aya wo b shadi shuda hian father fot hain unka Computerized NIC nai tha Meherbani kar k mera aur mere bhai ka watan card issue karen apki meherbani hogi. Mera nam Abdul Jabbar aur bhai ka nam Abdul Razzaque hai.
mera address Dera allah yar Tehsil jhatpat distt Jaffarabad hai.
mera NIC number 53403-1014151-1