Mvq Your Savings Club

Taking $1 out of my account

MVQ Your Savings Club
I want to know what this web site is and why they are taking $1 out of my account every month. I tried to e-mail them to call me and no one has called me back . Sent e-mails nothing I want ANSWERS!!! Please contact me at surfgurl03@aol.com.

I have all my bank statements to shows the money taken out of my account.

Lisa carcifero
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

29th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Lisa those charges are from a company with Credit Diagnosis. It's the company that runs Your Savings. You need to call them at 1-800-379-5036. They will refund your money. I just got off the phone with them and told them what they are doing is a scam and should be illegal.
 14th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
This Really works! They refunded all of my money back several years! You must speak with a supervisor. I also contacted MVQ directly at 1-888-239-3917. If you do not know your MVQ number as I did not, then put in your credit card number they are billing and you will get your ID#. Once you have the ID# then call back and enter it into their phone system. You will then be directed to push #1 to cancel your account and confirm with your billing zip code.
 10th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes

Mvq Your Savings Club - unauthorized charges
mvq your savings club
3918 Skyline Drive
Phone: 828-390-1941

I have been getting charged $1.00 per month for months! and can't figure out how to get it stopped! How can I fix this?

Your Savings Club Logo Your Savings Club