logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)
4over
bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney, & Flynn LLP, Syosset, New York Complaints & Reviews - Harrassment

Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney, & Flynn LLP Contacts & Informations

Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney, & Flynn LLP

Posted:    Elizabeth Hair

Harrassment

Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney, & Flynn LLP
6851 Jericho Tpke, Ste 220
Syosset, New York
Phone: 516-656-5300
This company claims that I am being sued and must pay them immediatly if I don't want my wages garnished. They hand delivered a copy of a "court document" to my doorman. It wasn't in an envelope. It had very personal/private information. I have never heard from anyone in 2 years about this account or owing any money. Now I am being SUED. Please! How unprofessional and how unbelievable. Am I supposed to just believe this ridiculous presentation is legitimate?
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2009 by   USA-Responsibility 0 Votes
It was a summons from the court and it had to be served on someone. It is not ridiculous. You owe the money. The statute of limitation is 6 years. Just because you didn't hear from anyone in 2 years doesn't mean you didn't borrow the money to begin with and that you don't have a responsibility to pay it back. Pay your debts.
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   jmfjr3 0 Votes
this COMPANY IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL I WAS HANDLE THE SAME WAY AND WHEN I CALLED THEM AND ASKED THEM IF I HAD TO GO TO COURT THE LAWYER SAID NO ! SO I REQUESTED THEY SEND PROOF OF THE DEPT AND THE NEXT THING I GOT WAS A LETTER STATING THAT MY PROPERTY WAS GONNA BE TAKEN THEN I CALLED A AGAIN AND TRIED TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL AND WAS TOLD THE AMOUNT WAS NOT ENOUGH THEY WANTED THREE OR FOUR PAYMENTS ON A 6K HOSPITAL BILL FOR A ER VISIT FOR 9MONTH OLD SON WHO COULD NOT BREATH! WELL I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY AND OFFERED 75.00 A MONTH NOW I HAVE A FROZEN BANK ACCOUNT THAT ONLY HAD 522.00 IN IT AND NO MONEY FOR ANYTHING ELSE NOT EVEN FOOD GAS W.T.F!!!
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   bikeparts 0 Votes
I think you should try the lawyers at the Credit Card Defense center of New York. Look them up at: www.creditcarddefensecenter.com
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   Ervingjosette 0 Votes
I was previously sued By Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney & Flynn LLP I didn't understand my rights as a consumer I was served with papers to appear in court out of fear and loosing my case I settled out of court in 2013, They are now trying to sue me again. This has to be a form of harassment. Based on my credit report I believe they are targeting me because they got away with it the first time and I didn't put up a fight. Well to their surprise I woke up and actually answered the summons. I will fight them this time and every time they come after me I will fight

How You Can Repair Your Credit Legally