logo

Fake ID / Passports
Fake ID / Passports
2. (0 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
3. (1 mins ago)

mtn share and sell

mtn Nigeria
Nigeria
mtnonline.net
Using the mtn share and sell, i transfered #200 recharge card to 08060509720 from my cell phone 07032637048.i received a message saying the amount was not transfered but the recharge card was not returned.I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website .Please i need an urgent reply.My e-mail address is jay_cares4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Comments Nigeria Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009 by   Nonso 0 Votes
using the mtn share and sell, I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. My e-mail address is victorfavour@yahoo.com

Thanks.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Rejoice 0 Votes
My number is 07039032740 i have been disabled from using share and sell because i entered the wrong pin. Pls my email address is sinabella_ig@yahoo.com
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Tomilayo 0 Votes
Good afternoon, please I pressed a wrong PIN on my phone, and its asking for PUK number but i don't know it.Please kindly help me on time because am unable to receive calls, I've called the customer care service but i was referred to this website.
My number is 08067833403
The three numbers i call often are;08033778723,
08036219440,
07032579799.
I'm on extra cool,
my last recharge was 100 naira.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS;tlayo@ymail.com
THANKS
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Jayne Frey 0 Votes
Good morning,

My name is Jayne Frey, I am an MTN Subscriber-Family and Friends, with a Samsung phone SGH-i450, I just punched the wrong Pin Code three times on trying to lock my phone and sim but got my phone blocked instead. I am at work now in Victoria Island and do not have my PUK number here with me meanwhile, i need to make and receive urgent calls before the close of work today.

Is there a way I could be rescued? My phone number is 0703 108 0505 and I just loaded a 200 naira voucher and the code beneath the PIN is 2783 5131 0189 2283.

My e-mail address is ebimoere07@yahoo.com.

Thank you for always being there.

Jayne Frey.
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   Timz4ever 0 Votes
Hello, my names are Achimugu, Timothy Ayegba with phone number 08069596387. I change my my MTN share 'n sell pin number sometime ago. Some weeks back, I try to transfer my airtime via share 'n sell and I now discovered that have forgotten my pin number because I changed it several time. Presently, I don't know which of the pin number I am using now and I have been Banned from using share 'n sell. I want MTN to please help me out and reactivate my share 'n sell services. Thanks
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Amowie 0 Votes
i forgot my new pin and need my puk code to reopen the sim. my phone number is 07033730985.
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   ikea -1 Votes
dear mtn, why have denied me the opportunity to load my rechage card which i purchased with my money, 07032277234
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   hammed amuda 0 Votes
i want my phone no 08066518320 to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load.
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   Yakubu musa 0 Votes
please help and restate my PUK number 08033533417. I misplace my sim-park
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   celestine idoko 0 Votes
i was sent a text that i benefitted extra cool offer with #1, 000, 000, is it real?
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Adeyemo Iyabo Deborah -1 Votes
i got atext that i was offered 1000, 000 on extracooloffer how do i get my reward
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Benign Benjamin.Yerima -2 Votes
i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Emmy Ray 0 Votes
This afternoon i received a message that i have been offered 1, 000, 000 in the 2009 xtracool October random draw. my code is 004848 and my phone number is 08036802300
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Faajir A. 0 Votes
i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward By Faajir A.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   akinwale 0 Votes
i recieved a text message 1pm yesternight that i i have won 1, 000, 000 with a code 004848 with a number 08036782916how can i be rewarded?pls get back to me here 08061332185 Mr akinwale or Mrs omoyeni

Thank You.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Mr Musa Nuhu 0 Votes
I was oblige to see the message that ive being offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 yesterday 29th october 2009 by 7am. To 08036793968, how may i get this. i will be happy if i could be a lucky man. My name is Mr Musa Nuhu.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Kennis -1 Votes
i received a text message by 3.59pm today and that i was giving an offer to check online how do i receive my reward my code is 004848 and my phone number is 08036802473
Samuel Ayoola
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Mr Musa Nuhu +1 Votes
i was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extracool october offer, my number is 08036793968 and my code is 004848. i will be happy if this comes true. my name is mr musa nuhu.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   ellaunam 0 Votes
i want my phone no 07065325932 to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   Mr Nwali samuel Uchenna 0 Votes
was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extra cool November offer, with a code 004848, with a number 180. My number is08038687781 i will be happy if this comes true. my name is Mr nwali Samuel uchenna.

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS