logo

Express Credit Auto
Awful experience
5. (38 mins ago)
Country Club Vacation
C for country club or cheater's club

Consumer Tips & Tricks

mtn share and sell

mtn Nigeria
Nigeria
mtnonline.net
Using the mtn share and sell, i transfered #200 recharge card to 08060509720 from my cell phone 07032637048.i received a message saying the amount was not transfered but the recharge card was not returned.I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website .Please i need an urgent reply.My e-mail address is jay_cares4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Comments Nigeria Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009 by   Nonso 0 Votes
using the mtn share and sell, I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. My e-mail address is victorfavour@yahoo.com

Thanks.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Rejoice 0 Votes
My number is 07039032740 i have been disabled from using share and sell because i entered the wrong pin. Pls my email address is sinabella_ig@yahoo.com
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Tomilayo 0 Votes
Good afternoon, please I pressed a wrong PIN on my phone, and its asking for PUK number but i don't know it.Please kindly help me on time because am unable to receive calls, I've called the customer care service but i was referred to this website.
My number is 08067833403
The three numbers i call often are;08033778723,
08036219440,
07032579799.
I'm on extra cool,
my last recharge was 100 naira.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS;tlayo@ymail.com
THANKS
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Jayne Frey 0 Votes
Good morning,

My name is Jayne Frey, I am an MTN Subscriber-Family and Friends, with a Samsung phone SGH-i450, I just punched the wrong Pin Code three times on trying to lock my phone and sim but got my phone blocked instead. I am at work now in Victoria Island and do not have my PUK number here with me meanwhile, i need to make and receive urgent calls before the close of work today.

Is there a way I could be rescued? My phone number is 0703 108 0505 and I just loaded a 200 naira voucher and the code beneath the PIN is 2783 5131 0189 2283.

My e-mail address is ebimoere07@yahoo.com.

Thank you for always being there.

Jayne Frey.
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   Timz4ever 0 Votes
Hello, my names are Achimugu, Timothy Ayegba with phone number 08069596387. I change my my MTN share 'n sell pin number sometime ago. Some weeks back, I try to transfer my airtime via share 'n sell and I now discovered that have forgotten my pin number because I changed it several time. Presently, I don't know which of the pin number I am using now and I have been Banned from using share 'n sell. I want MTN to please help me out and reactivate my share 'n sell services. Thanks
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Amowie 0 Votes

i need my PUK CODE - MTN Nigeria

i forgot my new pin and need my puk code to reopen the sim. my phone number is 07033730985.
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   ikea -1 Votes
dear mtn, why have denied me the opportunity to load my rechage card which i purchased with my money, 07032277234
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   hammed amuda 0 Votes

to unbar my line - MTN Nigeria

i want my phone no 08066518320 to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load.
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   Yakubu musa 0 Votes
please help and restate my PUK number 08033533417. I misplace my sim-park
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   celestine idoko 0 Votes

mtn extra cool offer - MTN Nigeria

i was sent a text that i benefitted extra cool offer with #1, 000, 000, is it real?
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Adeyemo Iyabo Deborah -1 Votes
i got atext that i was offered 1000, 000 on extracooloffer how do i get my reward
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Benign Benjamin.Yerima -2 Votes
i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Emmy Ray 0 Votes
This afternoon i received a message that i have been offered 1, 000, 000 in the 2009 xtracool October random draw. my code is 004848 and my phone number is 08036802300
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Faajir A. 0 Votes
i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward By Faajir A.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   akinwale 0 Votes
i recieved a text message 1pm yesternight that i i have won 1, 000, 000 with a code 004848 with a number 08036782916how can i be rewarded?pls get back to me here 08061332185 Mr akinwale or Mrs omoyeni

Thank You.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Mr Musa Nuhu 0 Votes
I was oblige to see the message that ive being offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 yesterday 29th october 2009 by 7am. To 08036793968, how may i get this. i will be happy if i could be a lucky man. My name is Mr Musa Nuhu.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Kennis -1 Votes
i received a text message by 3.59pm today and that i was giving an offer to check online how do i receive my reward my code is 004848 and my phone number is 08036802473
Samuel Ayoola
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   Mr Musa Nuhu +1 Votes
i was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extracool october offer, my number is 08036793968 and my code is 004848. i will be happy if this comes true. my name is mr musa nuhu.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   ellaunam 0 Votes
i want my phone no 07065325932 to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   Mr Nwali samuel Uchenna 0 Votes
was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extra cool November offer, with a code 004848, with a number 180. My number is08038687781 i will be happy if this comes true. my name is Mr nwali Samuel uchenna.

U S Takes On Mortgage Scams