logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
2. (29 mins ago)
RVTL/and or EQUINOX
False & Misleading Advertising
3. (31 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off
4. (44 mins ago)

mtn share and sell

mtn Nigeria
Nigeria
mtnonline.net
Using the mtn share and sell, i transfered #200 recharge card to 08060509720 from my cell phone 07032637048.i received a message saying the amount was not transfered but the recharge card was not returned.I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website .Please i need an urgent reply.My e-mail address is jay_cares4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Comments Nigeria Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009 by   Nonso 0 Votes
using the mtn share and sell, I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. My e-mail address is victorfavour@yahoo.com

Thanks.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Rejoice 0 Votes
My number is 07039032740 i have been disabled from using share and sell because i entered the wrong pin. Pls my email address is sinabella_ig@yahoo.com
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Tomilayo 0 Votes
Good afternoon, please I pressed a wrong PIN on my phone, and its asking for PUK number but i don't know it.Please kindly help me on time because am unable to receive calls, I've called the customer care service but i was referred to this website.
My number is 08067833403
The three numbers i call often are;08033778723,
08036219440,
07032579799.
I'm on extra cool,
my last recharge was 100 naira.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS;tlayo@ymail.com
THANKS
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Jayne Frey 0 Votes
Good morning,

My name is Jayne Frey, I am an MTN Subscriber-Family and Friends, with a Samsung phone SGH-i450, I just punched the wrong Pin Code three times on trying to lock my phone and sim but got my phone blocked instead. I am at work now in Victoria Island and do not have my PUK number here with me meanwhile, i need to make and receive urgent calls before the close of work today.

Is there a way I could be rescued? My phone number is 0703 108 0505 and I just loaded a 200 naira voucher and the code beneath the PIN is 2783 5131 0189 2283.

My e-mail address is ebimoere07@yahoo.com.

Thank you for always being there.

Jayne Frey.
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   Timz4ever 0 Votes
Hello, my names are Achimugu, Timothy Ayegba with phone number 08069596387. I change my my MTN share 'n sell pin number sometime ago. Some weeks back, I try to transfer my airtime via share 'n sell and I now discovered that have forgotten my pin number because I changed it several time. Presently, I don't know which of the pin number I am using now and I have been Banned from using share 'n sell. I want MTN to please help me out and reactivate my share 'n sell services. Thanks
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   ikea -1 Votes
dear mtn, why have denied me the opportunity to load my rechage card which i purchased with my money, 07032277234
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   frankeze 0 Votes
pls help me retrieve my mtn share and sell pion
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   frankeze 0 Votes
i need my share and sell pin pls
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   Omole Kolawole Lawrence 0 Votes
Hello, Am Omole Kolawole L. I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. kolaonmotion@yahoo.com.. My number is 08066219358.. The three frequent numbers I do are 08065616928, 08031918932, 08064282761... Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response...
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   GME 0 Votes
i forgot my pin number somtimes ago gettin to a month now so im not using my share n sell anymore.i tried calling customer care but i was prefered to visit ur website. so pls i need an urgent reply. my name is muhd and my number is07031366881 my email yusfat1@yahoo.com.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   sopein oluwaseun 0 Votes
my name is sopein oluwaseun am a student of O.A.U i want u 2 open my mtn share and sell bcos i normally change this mtn card 2 cash pls open it today.my number is 08062622150
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   sopein oluwaseun 0 Votes
Am not happy at first when d things started.pls help.
 25th of Dec, 2009 by   dammie 0 Votes
hello...sum1 transferd 200naira 2 me and i hve not recieved it for about an hour nw...my numba is 08060124547 and d oda persons numba is 08034097335...pls do sumfin
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   otuechere kc 0 Votes
my Sim card is barred from making transfer
my phone number is 08037158152 or you male me on otuesmanzo@yahoo.com
please help
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   otuechere kc 0 Votes
please help me out in that
i am barred from transferring money to my second Sim card
my number is 08037158152 or you mail me on otuesmanzo@yahoo.com
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   Komolafe Olufemi 0 Votes
using the mtn share and sell, I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. My e-mail address is melodyjuliet@yahoo.com
my phone number is 08033821719
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   Francis Ezennia 0 Votes
I was barred from using share and sell, because is like i typed the wrong pin. My number is 08063325908. My e-mail Frankmega2000@ Yahoo .com. I need urgent reply pls.
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   markdon 0 Votes
Please what do l do if l have forgotten my share and sell password. My no is 08036639323 and my mail address is markdon2@yahoo.com. Thank you
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   Chijioke 0 Votes
I was disabled from using share and sell due to i miss wrote my pin number i tried calling customer care but was referred to their weasite please i need an urgent reply my email chijioke1997@yahoo.com thinks
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   Etoma Udeh 0 Votes
Am Etoma Udeh, please i've been disabled from using MTN sell& share. My number is 07035909413, e-mail dannyUdeh@yahoo.com. Please i need your assistance thanks.

How You Can Remodel Your Kitchen