logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)

Posted:    travelman

too bad

MOBILY
Saudi Arabia
I purchased a Mobily broadband for home use and with the understanding that this is a great services paid SAR 2000 + in advance for the whole year. Few days after installing i realized that the service is below any standards and average download speed was recorded at .30 mbps using speedtest.net comparing to promised 2 mbps .

Went back to the store requesting for a solution / refund but was refused any kind of assistance from the sales agent and the store manager as well

Mobily broad band sucks and i don’t recommend anyone to buy it as the after sales service is disgusting
Comments Saudi Arabia Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2010 by   travelman +2 Votes
i agree with the above, mobily sucks
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by   pasaway008 +2 Votes
same here... when i browse the internet, the page always says, netowrk busy... im switching to STC, now only waiting for call...
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   pasaway008 +2 Votes
Good bye mobily.. we just switched to STC.. and guess what? no more LAG, no more "network error"... now, in the office, im going to talk to the network manager to change also from mobily to STC... bye bye "ROBUST SERVICES"????(by arab news) of mobily...
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   mobily_sucks +2 Votes
Using mobily for quite some time now, but after a 3 months of using it the internet browsing have been so slow... The hard part is, calling mobily center most for customer support but most of the time they dont know how to speak english... Mostly Aarabic, do they not know that to much expat are currently working in saudi arabia and yet they dont provide people know enough how to speak in english.
 14th of May, 2011 by   wasting time +2 Votes
yes i agree with above, always slow and error network, i choose this and think mobily is better than to other but grrrrrrrrrr..
 29th of May, 2011 by   rana23 +2 Votes
I have a same connection and I live in Dammam City area. Yes Its speed is 0.30mbps most of the time. Since last week, I have new problem with it, that is I cannot even browse internet 18 hours out of 24. It seems like they only sell modems without service upgrade. It is great way to make profit. I have one month balance and I will transfer to another service after that.
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   drew123 +2 Votes
same with usb modem i payed 350sr a month and the speed is .3mbps. i hate their service, the service agents are useless..
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   RAM Boy +2 Votes
I have mobily broadband@home and after paying 260 to renew my line up to now at this moment I dont get my connection they keep telling me wait 24hrs and the issue is being resolve. my question is who is resolving my complain??? almost a week now still they cannot fix my line I really like to shout!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIX THE LINE MOBILY!!!
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   DIY.Maker +2 Votes
Stc also sucks i have my Internet down now for 3 weeks and every time i call them they say that a tech. Will come, but no one came until now. And that also sucks can u imagine living 3 weeks without net?!?!?!?!?!
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   izharulhaque +2 Votes
I have same problem, i am staying in Jubail main market (Location: 27.013418, 49.657468) my subscription is 2MBPS but actual speed i am getting only at 06:00am after that speed start to decreasing 1MBPS at 12:00, 0.50MBPS at 4:00pm, 0.15MBPS from 5:00pm till night (maybe whole night i checked up to 23:30) so my advice to all of you "DO NOT GO TO MOBILY" i used STC for long time and i feel STC is far better than MOBILY there is no comparison,

MOBILY doesn’t have that much capacity to serve better, and unfortunately he started WMAX which I believe that their stamina is not that much.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by   Prafulla Sinha +1 Votes
simply===cheaters====Real speed is very less sometimes===The main problem is they don't agree to solve the problems-----Hope they improvr noe---Since last two day we are facing speed problem
 14th of May, 2012 by   Mobily Broadband 4G +1 Votes
Yap mobily mobily broadband download speed from 4:30pm to 6:30am workdays is only maximum 64kbps of data even with a slow test speed of 250kbps for my 2mpbs line. i live in al fallah riyadh where cgnal is good but speed is no good for my 2mbps eventhough i am the one only connected to it. remind you that thursday and friday will give you headache in your broadband connection. Mobily changed my router to 4G (after too many complaints going to 3 stores and calling 1100 everyday) and I thought it will now solve the problem but ads featuring 4G incredible speed has been found to be incredibly horrible in reality. i would like to paste a picture of the speed test but unfortunately mobily site gone offline! (uploaded photo with incredible speed of 64kbps 4G!)
 18th of Jul, 2012 by   I hate mobily +1 Votes
Its Correct...mobily 4G sucks...its not even half G forget 4G...when u do the test it does not reach to even 1 mbps..also it shows only 2 network points...Mobily Big Cheaters !!1
 29th of Sep, 2012 by   JUBAIL +1 Votes
I am also fed-up with Mobily Broadband @ home they block my account (which is valid till June 2013) on sept 25th, and after calling Customer care they said wait for 24 hours...nothing happen...again after next day they said wait 24 to 48 hours...but nothing happened and now my duty is only calling to customer care representative sending mail to Mobily visiting branch...but no one is ready to say any thing...it's almost 5 days passed but who care?
Mobily Customer care is useless they don't know any thing accept talking in English, they don't have any information of problem, once he ask me from which city you went to Mobily outlet and when i said JUBAIL then the guy said we don't have any outlet in Jubail how these people are?
So, it my kind advice to all of you please go to alternate than Mobily because they steal your money and run away.
Mobily is totally fraud company
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   Tanzy-im 0 Votes
I purchased a Mobily wimax router for home use and with the understanding that this is a great services paid SAR 1700 + in advance for the whole year. Few days after installing i realized that the service is below any standards and average download speed was recorded at 300 to 4000 kbps using speedtest.net comparing to promised 7.2 mbps although at the time of purchase salesman commited upto21mbps speed but its not true... they are making money and cheating wiht people. .

Really very very bad exeprience with Mobily...
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Maliksky 0 Votes
Mobily are only good at advertising their shitty products and services. I just paid 500 riyals for 2mbs speed because I know 4mbs package is such a lie. But even so, my 2mbs is only full at early mornings, rest of the day its only below 0.3mbs.

Mobily cheating bastards!
I recommend 'GO Internet' they are very fast and real.
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   khan,,, 0 Votes
mobily 3g 7.2mbps router is a devils night mare i bought it all most a month ago but honestly speak i could not been able to sleep well
its one of the bad experience of my entire life the net is too slow even to make a skype call or even when i open any of youtube video it take all most 5 min to open its a hell friends so if some one come up to me and say i wana buy this i would say with out any hesitation bro dont buy it just throw your money in desbin but dont buy it.
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   rayanshaikh 0 Votes
MOBILY doesn't deserve to exist, i feel so blue whenever i look at my 4g router, a piece of crap!
 6th of Mar, 2013 by   naser4u6 0 Votes
i buy mobily 4g with calimed speed 4 mb, but it is very slow and speed test show is is only 0.2 mb.
 6th of Mar, 2013 by   shalimar37 +1 Votes
I also HAD same low speed issues when I purchased 2mb package, BUT what I suggest you to check:

1- modem software is up to date ( mine was not updated and I was unable to use 4G, rather I could only use 3G)
2- check if your modem is working on 3G or 4G, usually its auto, but auto will only work if the software is properly upgraded
3- you might have low signal level at your place, But luckily my window is in front of the mobily tower,

Tax Hacks: 3 Tips to Avoid an Audit