I purchased a product from MindValley.com. The product had a 365 day refund. The product was missrepresented so unsatisfactory to me. I applied for a refund withing the 1st week of purchasing it. I have Emailed, sent snail mail and left multiple voicemessages. No one will return a call or correspond with me, and, they had the nerve to fraudulently charge another $66 to my card this last month.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Books
Was the above complaint useful?
More MindValley Complaints & Reviews
MindValley - Debited credit card without my permission

25th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi Carol,

I am Sabri, the Chief Delighter for MindValley. I would like
to assist you in resolving your issues.

Regarding the $66 charge, I am sure it was for our $1 trial,
where you will be charged $1 initially and the balance ($66)
7 days later if you decided to keep it. We will not and was
never authorized to charge any card without the card owner's

If you can write to me at sabri@mindvalley.com, I will be happy
to personally give your issue my attention and send you back your
refund. Indeed your purchase was covered by the 365 days guarantee
and we always honor our guarantee.

I would also like to check with you the address and phone number
you use to contact us. Most probably that informations need to be updated.
I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused, I look forward in giving our
customer a more enjoyable life changing experience. :)

Feel free to contact me at sabri@mindvalley.com if you or anyone reading
this need any help. :)

Best Regards

12th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Mindvalley is a spammer. I've submitted multiple of their spams to block lists. The spam they sent is to people with no prior contact with them and thus meets the legal definition of spam. I am not surprised that spammers are cheating people, it goes with the teritory.

"Chief Delighter", what a crock. You are delighting yourself, nobody else. If you want to be honest, DO NOT SEND PROMOTIONAL MAIL TO PEOPLE YOU NEVER HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH BEFORE. That just screams spam.

Mindvalley is a known spammer. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
 19th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have been a Mindvalley subscriber since 2013. I have purchased the silva method and Burt Goldmans quantum jumping from them. They are a 100% customer service oriented company. If you dont want to continue to receive correspondence from them just uncheck all the boxes. of course Vishen will come on the screen to persuade you to stay but they dont force you to stay subscribed
 2nd of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I was given accesses to a free promotional webinar, which I was unable to watch at the time. "No biggie...they have replays, " I thought to myself. So I waited for the replay email to come through.

So, I get the replay link in my inbox, and to my surprise, it sends me to a signup page. I somehow find a page of alternative short-links (and for a moment, think I've struck gold and can watch the webinar at last) but they all tell me to go find the link in my email.

Getting frustrated, I emailed the website through which I was offered this course (Biddy Tarot) and the website itself (Mindvalley Academy)...and nobody has replied. All I get is spam-level emails from Mindvalley Academy, begging me to sign up for a paid course. Lovely!

I'm not dropping money on a course that I might not be able to access if I can't catch it live. Any company who has time to spam my inbox, but doesn't have the time to reply to my support ticket is not one I trust.

To me it seems like a giant info gathering scam and I advise you to steer clear!

Don't waste your time...and especially don't waste your money. If something goes wrong, trying to get hold of someone will be like pulling teeth (notice how the only way the above person who was screwed out of money got some action taken, was by complaining online?). They are extremely untrustworthy.

I have three words to describe them:

Contact Us