logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)
Loansplusmore.co.uk
Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mercury - UPS Complaints & Reviews - Never purchase mercury UPS!

Mercury - UPS Contacts & Informations

Mercury - UPS

Posted:    jayaprakash.j

Never purchase mercury UPS!

We have Purchased 4 No's of 600VA Mercury UpS FROM Authorized Dealer in Pondicherry. They advertise as that UPS has 2 Years ONSITE warranty with Battery. ALL ARE GOOD. We Purchase the Ups. Works 1 Months Fine. From the 2 Nd month 3 of the UPS Malfunctioned & We report in TOLL FREE 1800 4255 464 & Pondicherry Mercury UPS Service Provider M/s. ADONIS Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Tel 2222368.

Even after 45 days gone no one take any steps to solve the issue. Even there is no Responsible Person in this Concerns. So we suggest /strongly recommend to Our Friends Never Purchase Mercury UPS & any other Accessories from them.
Comments India Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jul, 2007 by   rama mohan 0 Votes
My Mercury ups is not working when it is bought since that day from today it is not working. My warranty is 22 months from 12-06-2007 to 12-04-2009 my address is:

c.rama mohan
s/o c.c.rama dasu,
H.No.1-1-267,
Karnamaiah street,
allagadda mandal-518543
kurnool dt.
A.P.
 28th of Dec, 2007 by   sunday babs scubbey 0 Votes
Am very happy to use mercury ups but... my first complain on the new brownded ups (600-VA) that was packed with plastic casing all through is given one major problem so far that i got about three of that have similar problem (after the over heating the transforma will melt the plastic from the bottom and their is nothing we can do on it than to change that cassing)

On the older one that i was using, that has metal cover (version 600 model:pr2060-pcb) is given me problem and don't know how you can solve it for me (It only power on if i but it on AC outlet but, If i unplug it, it will go off. Have change the battery with the other ones the battery is atill very ok.) The problem started when i connected my dead monitor to it thats all please if you can help me have try all my best as a teachnician but no way. I will be very greatfull if you do this to me. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE,

Thanks By Sunday.
 28th of Dec, 2007 by   sunday babs scubbey 0 Votes
Hi friend please just check this out if their is anything you dont understand please let me know before is too late we are born rich and we shall through this network i bealive.just go to this website ( www.gatawayclub.net/scubbey1) click on join now, and fill all the information that is their so if u dont get it u can mail me 4 that. May GOD BLESS U
(AMEN) By Scubbey
Great Fedpoffa.
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Sridhar 0 Votes
I have purchased Mercury UPS from Sri Ramakrishna Technologies, Vasavinagar, Dilsikhnagar, Hyderabad (Tel No.04055576616, cell No, 9247478885 and 9649449122) on 10th Nov 2007., vide bill No.161. It did not work for more than a month and no replacement was done. Instead a hochpotch repair was done and it is still not working. Evidently this is a spurious company deceiving public. Several complaints on this product in the website strengthen my views. I am thinking of launching legal action.
 26th of May, 2009 by   kedar 0 Votes
This is the Most F*cked up UPS. I really want to meet the person who designed it and the person who approved it. Which As*hole thought keeping a UPS beep every 5 seconds was a good idea? Its horrible. The PC is right next to my bed and it works more like a alarm clock than a UPS when the power goes off for 5 - 10 min. I hate this UPS. I even opened up the UPS in frustration to pull out the Speaker from the board, they Put it on the board in such a way that it cannot be pulled out, completely sealed. I have no decent words to describe the frustration. Why in the hell would anyone want a beep every 5 seconds. Complete Idiots who made this. I never could keep it on for long to check how is the back up. The beep is so loud and irritating u rather stay a mile away from it. NEVER BUY MERCURY UPS.
The People who made it are Complete IDIOTS
 12th of May, 2011 by   S.A.K 0 Votes
anyone tell me detail about Mercury UPS, which type of UPS is the best.
Regard
S.Ahmed Khan
 18th of Dec, 2011 by   pashamd 0 Votes
i got mercury elite 650 pro before 2 months. It worked well for 1 month by giving 30 mnts backup... Bt nw it is shuts down my pc when power gone... Don't buy it... If u want to buy then go for odyssey ups. It is a good one...
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   Mr.HAnk 0 Votes
i have the same ups, but for some reason it keeps 'clicking' causing my computer to lag, everytime it 'clicks' my mouse lags and the letter i pressed on my keyboard goes like this 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

i dont seem to be able to find a solution.. but when i remove the fridge's cnx this stop happening. any ideas ?

How to Deal with Penalty Charge Notices