logo

BackgammonMasters
Hackers/Security
5. (47 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MEPCO AUTO EXTENDED WARRANTY, Bloomington, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Unable get a contact number. Have paid up amount for coverage on my Lincoln. No current number to contact their office.

MEPCO AUTO EXTENDED WARRANTY Contacts & Informations

MEPCO AUTO EXTENDED WARRANTY

Posted: 2011-05-09 by    F. Weiss

MEPCO Extended Car Warranty
PO Box 836
Bloomington, Illinois
Phone: 1-866-914-7600
Extended car Warranty for 6 year period, on my Lincoln. Unable as of today to contact company. Was able to contact a Roadside service number that is not with the company. My coverage is to end as of May, 2010.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of May, 2011 by   F. Weiss 0 Votes
Correction on the expiration is May, 2011
 9th of May, 2011 by   GreatBay 0 Votes
Go back to the dealer you bought the warranty from and demand a refund. Many of these aftermarket companies are fly by night unfortunately.
 18th of May, 2011 by   viney crumb 0 Votes
i bought a extended warrentyfor my 89 infiniti my warrenty was paid up in 09 as of this date 5-18-11 i needed some work done a tume up which is 212.00 ball joints and axel on one side mine ya. cost me 150.00 for the axel and now the winter has rusted out my exhaust system this is my second winter my car has been. i can't gat any one on the phone and if you do they send you to another number they don't ansewr i need answers i have not used my warrenty yet and i really want my money back my warrenty was paid up in full on auto payment you got yours now i want mine back you don't have to call me back now just send my money to 1344 stanly st pontiac michigan 48340 paid to the order of viney crumb i'm also making a copy for my lawyer i want the full amount i paid 3000.00 policy#ms2300624 acc#war-831895 sick and tired of people taking advantage of us small people tring to survive.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   NHP3145 0 Votes
The company are crooks! When I tried the 800 number above, the number was changed and they wanted me to sign up for a monthly service ($9.99 monthly) in order to get the correct phone number! I fear that I am just out the $3K that I paid for my warranty...
 30th of May, 2012 by   WTF49 0 Votes
I bought an extended warranty from stoprepairbills.com and MEPCO was the finance company. I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone that will cover my repairs. HELP!
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   Idaho Mark 0 Votes
I'm not sure you all are dealing with the same "Mepco" that I have for extended auto warranty, here's what I know...I bought a 99 Chevy Silverado, with high miles 170K, and shortly after, I came across these guys on line, got set up with the monthly payment plan, which ended in the fall of 2009, my total coverage price was $1, 590.00, for a 60 month/100, 000 plan. 3 months later my tranny went out, (lost 2nd, 4th & reverse), took it to a tranny shop with all my warranty info, borrowed my dads truck as a loner, even though I had that coverage too, and two days later I had a new tranny in my truck & it didn't cost me a dime, that tranny was $1, 500.00, then the next winter my front differential bearing seized up, that too was covered and that shop cost was $315.00. this last winter... (i know, always seems to happen in the winter : / ) my water pump went out, and for a new pump and serpentine belt was $ 360.00 that I didn't have to pay, never once was there an issue with any of these service costs. But I do know this, keep all your oil changes current and keep all records of them too, even tire rotations, because that's one of the first questions they ask a repair man. I'll give you the number of the company I've been dealing with...
Claims department : 1-800-205-8988
Payment plan department : 1-800-397-6767
I just recently traded the 99 Chevy in for a 06 GMC, and yes gonna get coverage on this one too, however the cost did almost double since 2009, but I feel it's very worth it. Hope this helps you guys.
Mark in Idaho