logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Gigats.com
Hijacked during online job application
2. (15 mins ago)
CHANNEL 7
Bruce mcavaney needs to go
3. (21 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

Mate1.com, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Want to cancel my account

Mate1.com Contacts & Informations

Mate1.com

Posted:    zara hussain

Want to cancel my account

Mate1.com
Washington
www.mate1.com
I want to cancel my account with them i cant
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2008 by   Carlton Scott Hughett 0 Votes
I just want to be given the information needed on how to cancel my account. I simply cannot afford this at the time.
 14th of Jan, 2008 by   Shawna Knapp 0 Votes
I want to cancel my account because I am tired of all these charges to my bank account that I never knew I would have. I have no way to do this and would like to know how!!!
 23rd of Feb, 2008 by   sirvando vargas 0 Votes
Please cancell my subscription I've unsccessful all day to get a response.
 29th of Apr, 2008 by   beverlyhuff 0 Votes
I would like to cancel any subscriptions on your site, I do not want to belong to it. It wasn't as good as I thought it might be.
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   joseph stauffer 0 Votes
i want my account closed i will not have you charge me this ridiculousness amount off money any more
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Steve Tucker 0 Votes
I want to cancel my account immediately, as today not tomorrow. Thank You
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Steve Tucker 0 Votes
One other thing this is a rip-off, i can see that after only a few minutes, so be sure to cancel my account. Thank You
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   TOMAS SOLIS 0 Votes
Hello, I again I'm Tomas Solis, I want to cancel my membership, I only like write for three days only, beacause I don't hove a lot credit ok, I hope ypu understand me, please cancel my menbership.
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   TOMAS SOLIS 0 Votes
Hello, I hope so that you cancel my membership, beacause I want to write only three days, ok, I hope you can understand me, ok, bye.
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   TOMAS SOLIS 0 Votes
I hope I don't have problem with my Bank, ok, I want to cancel my membership in Mate1, I only want to write three days, ok.
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   sexy_r2 0 Votes
I DONT WANT THIS ACCOUNT NO MORE AND I WANT TO GET OFF SO HOW DO YOU
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   CLARENCE SPAULDING 0 Votes
I want to cancel my account before i i'm billed again. Profile ID 22506592 Transaction ID 5297109 Subscription ID 1106844 Authorization Code 714071
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   aquafina334 0 Votes
I just want to cancel my account
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   troubely1 -1 Votes
i want to cancel my subcription because my wife found out what i was doen.
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   kimberlylinebrtg 0 Votes
i want to cancel my account bc my ex-husnad is harring me and haas threaten me
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   big swoll 0 Votes
quit using my card do not want your services please send me info on closing this down. cancel! cancel! cancel!
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   garry19 0 Votes
Dear Sir
This is silly, I never agreed to you charging $55.00 aust each month for a service that i have never heard from in all this time. I am on a pension and can.t afford it. I have been in touch with my bank and unless you confirm cancellation within 7 days they will be contacting your bank and advising that they will deduct no more payments from my acct and they will also be asking for the money to be refunded. I think your business standards are very low I have never heard one word from you and as far as I can see it is just a way to make money. PLEASE CONFIRM THIS EMAIL TO ME WITIN 48HRS. The only information I can give is my email gfb60@bigpond.com my name Garry Beitsch Booker Bay NSW AUSTRALIA and the ref on my statement is 888-688-4760 USA. Thank you
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   Mate1 Support 0 Votes
We're sorry to hear about any disagreements or issues with our services. Mate1.com is committed to finding a solution for its members and offers some of the best Customer Support available in the online dating industry, including 7-day-a-week toll-free phone support (1-888-688-4760, or 514 907-0015 if you are outside North America), round-the-clock email support – support@mate1.com, as well as a live chat support feature available during normal business hours. Many similar sites offer only limited support options, some lacking even a phone number to get in touch with their staff. We’re even open for most holidays, and we post specific holiday hours directly on our Contact Us page when we’re not.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we'll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That's what we're here for!

For your convenience, here is a direct link to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options.

For additional options, please access our Help/Contact Us page from within your account itself after logging in, which you can do from this link:
 14th of Sep, 2012 by   whitehorse301 0 Votes
Please cancel my account whitehorse 301 and no charge me anymore.Thanks
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rhonda Aiola 0 Votes
I would like my e-mail, plantationgirl_2007@yahoo.com, to be removed from mate1.com, I am married now an don't want emails anymore . Thanks Rhonda Aiola

ID Theft Still Persists