logo

Posted:    Arshi

unfair treatment

Massimo Dutti
Bahrain
I have Bought A jeans from Massimo dutti which later on i didnt like the fit so as per the store rule i had to return within 7 days and i took the jeans on the 4th day from the day i purchased. the store manager of massimo dutti in bahrain was very rude and refused to return my money back saying it was worn and it had wrinkles on the jeans!! obviously i had to wear it to see if it fits me right!! rediculous service !! i am never going to that store ever i had a very unfair treatment
Comments Bahrain Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jul, 2010 by   Khargoosh78 +1 Votes
The managers in Bahrain (massimo) are the nicest staff out of all the other shops in Bahrain. When i had problems with the clothing tattered or exchange, they are extremely nice and happy to help out. Never ever disappointed. Unfortunally i have met many customers in bahrain over hearing them in other shops too, that they require money back which there isn't such thing. The rules show, exchange within 7days and no refund. The customers always complains, ask for alot and unfortunally when customers complain in Bahrain, they get away with it. Trust me, i'm an outgoing person, see and hear this alot. Sometimes i want to slap them in the face for being rude. The rudest staff i have ever known are the Oasis and Desigal in Bahrain. I don't care about them. If i want something, i go in buy it and walk out without a hello or thank you. Treat people like they treat you. But well done to the staff of Massimo. Love you all!!
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   Cutie2 0 Votes
I totally agree with this customer's opinion.I brought an item of jewellery back to Massimo Dutti's store in Covent Garden London today and showed them the damage which had occurred when I tried to put on the item for only the 3rd time since I'd bought it two years ago. They refused a refund on the basis that I had bought the item 'a long time ago' and shouldn't expect a refund after 2 years. Instead I was told that I would be offered another item by way of exchange despite my statutory rights stating that I'm entitled to a full refund of money paid. So, is Massimo Dutti's company policy that its jewellery and other non-perishable items should last less than two years? This item of jewellery was heavy and solid, therefore the sort of item which should be fit for the purpose of indefinite wear. So, not fit for the purpose means I should be entitled to receive a refund for what turned out to be defective, poor quality goods. I have been a long-standing customer of Massimo Dutti's, now I don't propose to shop there again. Adios.

Where to Find 60,000 Speed Traps Nationwide