logo

Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Maruti Alto Complaints & Reviews - My vehicle battery got changed; means Maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!

Maruti Alto Contacts & Informations

Maruti Alto

Posted:    Rajeshkoshy

I bought Maruti Suzuki Alto Le car 6 months before.
Since my first service I am getting lots of service problems from Pratham motors bangalore,the authorized Maruti dealer.

Always I have to fight with dealer and customer care for get rid off the issues.

After my first service I got the starting trouble problem and I have given the complaint, what they will do is recharge the battery and getting back to me. For a month no problem then will start again the starting issue.

For my third service I have changed the dealer to Bimal Bangalore and they done excellent job for me except starting trouble. Why means I got a shameful and shocking information from the dealer, that is;

I have contacted the maruti through mail… NO REPLAY!!
I am contacting through number while talking will disconnecting automatically!!

What’s surprise is from the beginning I have started fighting with maruti they are not at all taking care for customers’ care.

Really I hate maruti, do you think this is fare for any persons??

I am salaried persons and one car was my dream.
Now my dream becomes a burden.
Comments India Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Oct, 2009 by   srinivasrao vajja 0 Votes
right side front wheel jumping
sir,
I purchased maruthi alto from authorised dealer Mithra agency vijayawada on 31st december 2007.Iam facing problem with the car my car's right side front wheel is jumping..I submitted 3 complaint letters, but problem is not rectified..iam intimating my problem through this website..if u wont respond to our problem..we are ready to go court..so kindly understand our problem

Shop on Small Business Saturday