Maruti Alto

Posted:

My vehicle battery got changed; means Maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!

I bought Maruti Suzuki Alto Le car 6 months before.
Since my first service I am getting lots of service problems from Pratham motors bangalore,the authorized Maruti dealer.

Always I have to fight with dealer and customer care for get rid off the issues.

After my first service I got the starting trouble problem and I have given the complaint, what they will do is recharge the battery and getting back to me. For a month no problem then will start again the starting issue.

For my third service I have changed the dealer to Bimal Bangalore and they done excellent job for me except starting trouble. Why means I got a shameful and shocking information from the dealer, that is;

I have contacted the maruti through mail… NO REPLAY!!
I am contacting through number while talking will disconnecting automatically!!

What’s surprise is from the beginning I have started fighting with maruti they are not at all taking care for customers’ care.

Really I hate maruti, do you think this is fare for any persons??

I am salaried persons and one car was my dream.
Now my dream becomes a burden.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country India Complaint category Car Service Centers

Comments

18th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
right side front wheel jumping
sir,
I purchased maruthi alto from authorised dealer Mithra agency vijayawada on 31st december 2007.Iam facing problem with the car my car's right side front wheel is jumping..I submitted 3 complaint letters, but problem is not rectified..iam intimating my problem through this website..if u wont respond to our problem..we are ready to go court..so kindly understand our problem
 3rd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your ID number is #3035. Our customer care team will get in touch with you.
 3rd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Maruti Alto - Dealer is not realasing the RC.
Competent Motors
India

I have bought a maruti alto lxi from Competent Motors, sohna road Gurgoan in 12 march 2010.i have given down payment of 160000/- and applied for a loan for rest of money.Maruti dealer forced me to take the car home and get the loan approved .I have given him all the papers (cheques, salery slip, form 16, residence proof, pancard, downpayment, driving lience) for getting he loan.i took the car home after giving the surity by car dealer he will be take care for loan.That loan still not approved by the financial company.Every day i am asking for REGISTRATION CERTIFICATExnd and all other impotent papers, but he is refusing to giving papers and also there is no satisfatory answer from his side.Without this certification there is meaning of purchasing the car.I am really harrassing by dealer..but i m keeping my patient.I am service man and i have no enough time for doing court case or all that, i am not able to take this much tensions and harrasment..plz look into this matter and do the need ful.Plz contact me as soon as possible to solving my problems.
My name is VArun Singh and my my phone number is +919718580747