logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
American Airlines
Do not fly american airlines
2. (11 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
Never recieved my order or a refund
3. (12 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
No info about my order
4. (38 mins ago)
John Kenney
John Kenney is a CONFIRMED SCAMMER
5. (46 mins ago)
Evergreen & Associates Contractor Inc.
scam company

bad cotomer service

lycatel
Essex, England
United Kingdom
your customer service desk is horrendous.spoke to a fella lauggage or slauggish or sluggage.he was practically shouting at me over the phone and was not of good help.bad bad costomer service.very very poor
Comments United Kingdom International Calling Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010 by   kumaran_rajesh 0 Votes
I agree with Chris

Lyca mobile customer care is the worst i have seen !!!

Guys please dont go with lyca mobile.. they are fraud !!

I lost my money with lyca mobile top up!

************
 12th of May, 2010 by   omoga 0 Votes
I wish to lodge complain about my charges during the time i was in paris on the 7th to 11th of May 2010. i feel so cheated about this. i called the customer service about the first over charging and he told me the amount will be refunded, all to get back to london today and i was told that charges for roaming is 2.18pounds per minute, i cant believe this. this is not my first time of going on roaming the normal charges is always 37p to call and 17p receive. i cant in my wildest dream think that i will be paying 2.18pound per minute within europe without the any proper information. even, t-mobile and other network subscribe to. i used to be a fan of lyca mobile and you can check it through my account but now i feel so cheated and i feel i have been miss led. anyway my complaint ref number is 2227969 and my number is 07404014587. hearing from you will do me a lot of good and i really wish to take this compliant further
 16th of May, 2010 by   imty 0 Votes
mobile num 07404325127

dear sir madam

please could you check what going on about my statment i requested i sent 15 pound postal order and the customer care line told me to send payment then there will send me 6 month statement what i requested if you could look in to this and give me a call on 07814 790 680. thankyou for your attension

rgds taz

imty4@hotmail.co.uk
 26th of May, 2010 by   charlie24 0 Votes
I've never had any problems with Lycamobile?? Customer services are average but the promotions are really good...
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   dany dany123 0 Votes
lycamobile warning is a fraud the gov need to do something about it is a mafia fraud fraud fraud fraud lycamobile
lycamobile fraudsters

lycamobile fraudesters ...warning...lycamobile...fraudesters

lycamobile...warning ...dont do any ...busuness ...fraudesters
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   dany dany123 0 Votes
lycamobile fraudesters warning...warning

gov need to do something about it soon please help this country to be robed from them theft or need to be reported to bbc road traders lycacrap lycacrap
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   twa402 0 Votes
LYCAMOBILE MAKES IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PORT OUT OF THEIR NETWORK!!

Lycamobile focuses on how to get your business but then they will sabotage every one of your attempts to leave their network and port your number to another carrier.

First of all, their customer service number gets routed to India where apathetic representatives are quick to give you a rude response. Secondly, they've conveniently (for them) refused to establish contracts with other major networks so you can NOT port your number to O2, Vodafone, 3, or T-Mobile. And lastly, their porting team often sends incomplete messages/codes to your new network so you'll suffer with split service where you can make outgoing calls on your new network, but still get incoming service on Lycamobile. This is due to incompetent staff and/or unethical business practice of not cooperating with customers' ports.

**Service representatives from multiple networks have confirmed that they have the most problems with ports from Lycamobile.**

AVOID LYCAMOBILE AT ALL COSTS!!
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   Gracie10 0 Votes
Has any one used lycamobile online topup? I did a few months ago and the debited my card but never credited my phone with the amount. Despite several phone calls and emails they have refused to credit my phone. Everyone in the customer service seems to be foreign and no matter how many times you call the UK number they don't pick up.

If anyone else had stolen from my debit card, the police will be on their tails, why can't that be the case with Lycamobile... if you have had a bad experience with Lycamobile please say so that the Office of Fair Trading will do something about them!!!
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   SAJAT 0 Votes
I am on a Business trip & I had used Lycamobile sim & uploaded 10 pounds on it & found out that the sim is faulty. The old number was 07404511037. Then I was told that you get a new sim & your balance will be transferred to the new number 07424810985. Its been more than 10 days now & still am facing lot of problems. Now they have transferred the balance but sim is blocked & I am not able to make any calls bcoz of their technical problems. very poor poor service. Customer service desk is also pathetic... I have received multiple reference nos. - 3098918, 3127235 & 3131989 but still my problem is not solved. I am pissed off big time with lyca mobile & would not recommend anyone to go with them. I have left my alternative number i.e. 07782404814 but still nobody has contacted me to solve my problem. Lycamobile is just a definate NO NO & I will not recommend anyone to buy it.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   henryjohn 0 Votes
I bought a lyca sim after arriving in Holland 2 weeks ago. After trying to send messages to my boyfriend in the UK I realised they were not working. I called Lyca and they said the problem would be fixed in 2 days. After 2 days it still didnt work so I called back. After being told to try again i did and still nothing. I then rang back and they told me it was not working because I had no credit, after being told the previous day my wasted credit would be refunded. They refused to refund and said their technical team had called my boyfriend and he had confirmed he recieved the messages. I was then spoken over the top of and ordered to buy credit, then promptly hung up on. I rang my boyfriend and he said he had spoken to them and told them he never recieved a thing. I tried to tell them this and they just said "well that's a contradiction isn't it" as if I was lying. Every time I called these people I was told I would be called in an hour and they never returned my call. I wasn't spoken over the top of, lied to, yelled at, hung up on multiple times and most of all ripped off! This is the most apalling customer service I have ever received in my life. I can't beleive they have the hide to call it that. After speaking to them the last time they said they would bar my number if I called again.
Never EVER go with lyca unless you like being treated like dirt and getting your money stolen.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   pershid 0 Votes
Ok I truely understand as even I feel that lyca is is the most bulshit network but may I tell you that I have gobne through all the comments posted up there the company must be a theif and people out there are told exactly they are told from UK to India, people up there and now a days people just want to insult custopmer service advisors back out there in another country which they dont kbnow jackshit about whats going on in London .i have done my researched andcome across that UK telephone companies like orange, Three, Vodafone and T-mobile have their support team in India (after 08pm)
Before accusing the customer service why cant youll accuse the copmpany and company owners as they are ripping you off and exploiting people out there at low wages. imagine you get frusted when your one call do not go through and people out there have to deal with customers like you who need help because ogf the poor and the cheap companies you have opted .The company has to to look after the customer and for that reason proper training has to be done till now not even one UK representative has helped me out I had trouble with my broadband I called up Bt several times and UK customer service didnt do anything for me, finally onefineday the call was diverted to Manglore, India and the representative out trouble shooted for an hour and finally he gave me a follow up cal the next day adn I was sorted, I wanted to apppreciate that representative for that reason I called up BT again which go connected in UK and asked that I want to put an appreciation mail through BT and they accepted my request but later some how I came to know that the indivisual sittting overseas who has solved me the issue at 02:00am in the morning never got any aprreciation call or email from BT.uk

Its high time stop cribbing about the service which you dont get and easily blame it on the poor advisors the culprits are of UK and IN uk if thats the case blame the people out here!!!

Simple advice : )
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   nate1981 0 Votes
I purchased a lyca mobile prepaid card and am using it for last 3 days..what I realized sudden is I dont have much left on my account and when I checked with friends, I came to know that my phone is on roaming. I am in DenBosch and the only network I can connect to is Vodaphone, I dont get Lyca in the available networks. Is it not available, do I have to keep paying for roaming charges in NL, the card was purchased at schiphol airport and number starts with 6855 so is very well a NL number and should not charge me roaming rates...or should I throw this card and but another service provider?
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   Thy123 0 Votes
Lycamobile is service provider which piggy backs on the major networks like Voda etc. So you need to select right network it will be fine, charges in local are reasonable and roaming rates are fair enough when compared to other providers. I called Customer services and my concerns were clarified
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   Heee 0 Votes
I am unable to connect to the network from today morning. Custumer care centre is very bad and they are disconnecting in the middle of call when I am asking specific questions. Is my sim blocked or are all lyca mobile networks are like this.
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   SonyMark 0 Votes
I have had good customer service with lyca, ported my number from lebara to lyca. Didnt have any issues & web connection is resonable with 10mb free a day..
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   fcklyca 0 Votes
I TOTALLY AGREE NOW BOMBARD THEM ON THIS NUMBER AFTER YOU DIAL IT PRESS 0 / 02073366450 THIS WAS THE NUMBER that i got for the uk call centre in india they dont have a clue
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   neve 0 Votes
i worked on behalf of lycamobile doing promotions for the offer they hve out at the moment. i wasnt trained or told anything about the offer. i worked for 4 weeks and they are now refusing to pay me. i am owed nearly 2000 dollars. i dont know what to do. i dont know where to go and look for help on this. someone please help me
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   bepje 0 Votes
I am a lyca mobile customer for 4 years now. lyca mobile is probably the best international calling simcard that i know, especially if the person you are calling abroad has got lycamobile as well that turns out really cheap. i really like theire offers and also the customer service is not bad if you have a enquiry they will help you out in a polite way, just be clear what your problem is and they will sort it out for you its just not advisable to use your e.g. uk lyca sim in another country, just buy a lyca simcard in that country. you will see that this is more beneficial for you. People that do say bad things about them are probably from lebara mobile or another company that competes.
Regards
B.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   fcklyca 0 Votes
complete crap what your saying
 8th of May, 2011 by   su00 0 Votes
Before calling the customer care first know what is the issue. Whether the issue is from your side or with the sim card. Tell them the problem clearly then the issue would be taken care.

Warning for Consumers: Crib Recall