logo

Rygiel Supports For Community Living
Harassment and Slander is allowed
5. (32 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LTD Commodities Complaints & Reviews - Shipping charges are a joke

LTD Commodities Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Valerie

Shipping charges are a joke

ltdcommodities.com
After reading everyone’s reviews, I concur completely. Here's an example of the scam they are running. I placed an order in April and two of the items were shipped together at a charge of $7.98 for a two pound box. The third was not shipped until May and the shipping charge was $7.98 again and the box contained shower hooks which weigh 2 ounces total. I called and complained and they told me I had to order three of any item to get a reduced shipping charge. I explained that it was their fault third item was not shipped because it was on back order. I could not get a resolution so now if an item is back ordered, I cancel the whole order and they lose a sale. Buyer beware!!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jun, 2009 by   Melissa M 0 Votes
Hi Johns!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!

Melissa M
Account Specialist
LTD Commodities

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups