logo

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA
FAKE SCAM PARCEL DELIVERY
2. (1 mins ago)
ClickBetter.com
They haven’t returned any of the money.
3. (3 mins ago)
SUV System Ltd
Impossible to reach these bastards
4. (9 mins ago)

Bedfordshire, England
United Kingdom
Ticket ID:11344
Applicant number: A4060391
My Name is Ononne Bassey. I recently applied to LSBF London Campus for my ACCA programme and proceeded to make a deposit of £2800 from my savings on the 7th of December 2012 because I was rushed by one of the advisers/Consultants at LSBF to make payments so that I could get my CAS letter to enable me apply for Visa in time so that I can meet the January session as my Visa will be expiring on the 11th of January 2013. Due to my parents absence, I couldn't give them a full break down of the costs. When I was finally able to do so, my Mum who has been sponsoring my education for as long as I can remember said she wasn't able to fund this one as she has already spent heavily on my Masters degree at University of Dundee. I Understood with her and on the 9th of January contacted Galya Nikulin my consultant to start the refund process. she gave me a contact link
In the document she sent to me, it reads that it takes about 15 working days to get a response on the possibility of a refund.
However, on calling the school directly after several failed attempts, I spoke to a member of staff (Balakrishna Ramsamy)and he informed me that it will take about 21- 45 working days to get a response. secondly, he forwarded a no response email which contained another emai requesting that i should send my notifications to every time that I update my ticket. it is however unfortunate to say that on several attempts to send my email to the address provided bramsamy@studyintractive.org, I received equal failed notices. I didn't t have a good feeling about this so I decided to look him up(Balakrishna Ramsamy) and his name popped up on Linkedin and records there show that he has worked for LSBF as a customer support specialist for online issues and suggest that he doesn't work there any more. I also researched and found out that several students have gone through the similar ordeals with LSBF hence the reason i am coming to you to make this report. It took me two days before I was able to get through to a member of staff in the refunds department. I was hung up on once, made to wait for several minutes without my call being transferred and told that I was going to receive a call which I never did.
I have seen a couple of negative reviews on LSBF refund policies and procedures http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=LSBF
and I do not intend to be an addition to the existing figure. It is on this note that i am making an appeal to you to help speed up this process as i am scheduled to leave the UK on the 9th of January 2012 and I do not have money to get any ticket. It is a very unfortunate situation because LSBF has lost so many potential students based on the negative publicity that this refunds has caused and the question is "is it worth the trouble? i will stop at nothing to get my money back even if it means the social media or consulting a lawyer, thankfully i know a handful lawyers. i am very informed LSBF and i hope it doesnt get to that.
Comments United Kingdom Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More LSBF London Campus complaints
LSBF London Campus - refund

Comments

24th of Apr, 2013 by   Asif41554 0 Votes
Hi, ninoo can please send me contact details of prince michael . Thanks
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   Asif41554 0 Votes
Hi, can you please just send prince michael contact details. Thanks
 26th of Apr, 2013 by   Ash Legal 0 Votes
LSBF COLLEGE REFUND ISSUES THOSE SEEKING REFUNDS FROM LSBF COLLEGE, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON pkanji007@yahoo.co.uk as I am currently fighting a court case for one of my friends. Regards Ash...
 1st of May, 2013 by   AB Jutt 0 Votes
hi i also generated my ticket on 10th if jan 2013 . and more than 90 working days are over but got nothing. and still waiting for reply!
 1st of May, 2013 by   AB Jutt 0 Votes
hi i am also waiting for my refund. i generated my ticket on 10th of Jan. my ticket no, is 11562. i need my refund urgent due to some family crisis. please help me. more than 90 working days are over. please try to understand my situation. i need it urgent.
 6th of May, 2013 by   Hasanboy 0 Votes
Get out of LSBF as soon as possible, the school has a
very bad reputation. I have heard so many negative things
about that school. Trust me, l WENT TO LSBF. They don't care
about their students, they just want your money. All they will
give you is bad training. They lack educational ethics.
AND BE CAREFUL, NEVER PAY BEFORE YOU REALLY HAVE NO OTHER SCHOOLS IN LONDON TO STUDY!
student ID: A4010819
 18th of May, 2013 by   bee587 0 Votes
AGAIN, Can I get a further update on my fee refund? I see my ticket history has been cleared and the 45 working days I was instructed on is now up. When will the money be transferred into my account? It's funny how quickly the fees were taken but the school finds it so very difficult to give refunds! Id:M1007200
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   KM2013june 0 Votes
Same situation here. I was advised by LSBF i am due for refund but no money received for 90 days now. Seriously time to shut down this institution. Im going to call trading standards and get media on board. How can they trade like this?
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   Asajo 0 Votes
Dear Sir /Madam,

My name is Hasanboy Vasijonov.

My student ID: A4010819

I am a former student of LSBF, London.

In March 2013 my student visa has been refused.

I applied for refunds following the required procedure of the school, but

they refused to refund my deposit even though my ACCA full time course

has not been commenced yet.

The school administration replied claiming that it is not the LSBF's fault that my visa refused therefore, I am not eligible for refunds.

The reason of my visa refusal was, the UKBA officer could not read the details of my bank account which was filled on the appropriate section of the application form. But I did not leave the space between the 16 digits of my Debit Card.

When my application returned for non payment, I ordered postal check and resent it.

This time the UKBA replied that I applied for visa too late as my current visa is expired therefore, I don't have established presence, therefore I had to show £9000 instead of £4600 which I had.

Now I don't know how to deal with the school. How they can refuse the money they have not entitled to take? I cant afford loosing so much hardly earned money. I have met many students with the same fate, met them in different internet forums. Why these institutions still

exist in the UK openly and why authorities ignoring when such injustice is taking place?

I would have been grateful if you could take action against the schools policy and help hundreds of students like me to get out of this trap.

My best regards,

Hasan.
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   abdul karim s 0 Votes
lsbf is an corrupt institution and they are cheater also in Pakistan representative of ls bf are mutually fraud one . very soon i am going to upload some realistic data which shows lsbf and his representative status. abdul karim
 26th of Jun, 2013 by   evemax 0 Votes
OMG I thought i was alone ooohhh Nooooo LSBF Toronto, I need my money. It looks like you are deliberately holding my money. T10200024
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   Robiul Islam 0 Votes
Forget other websites search for MONEY CLAIM ONLINE and go to the UK Government website to make your refund claim.
If LSBF don't reply the court case goes against them.
Then complain to the QAA if it is not according to their advertised policies.
 8th of Aug, 2013 by   Zain027 0 Votes

Please have a look and support us by participating in this protest. Thanks
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   Mohammed Sumon 0 Votes
I am Mohammed Sumon. I applied to the Toronto Campus of LSBF on December 2012 session, unluckily I did not get visa from Canada. After that I applied for refunding my money. I included here details conversation between LSBF and me:
1st Conversation:
Posted On: 07 Aug 2012 6:23 PM
Dear Sir, I am Mohammed Sumon. I submitted my Visa application. Unfortunately, they Refused my Visa. Therefore, I want to refund my tution fees. Please, Refund the money on following bank account: My Bank Account Number is : 8805006764, Bank Name: Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC, Dhanmondi Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

1st reply from LSBF
Julia Khalilova

Posted On: 09 Aug 2012 5:08 PM
[Please note this is a no-reply email address. To reply to this email you need to login to http://livesupport.lsbf.org.uk with the details provided to you when you first registered for this service and leave the desired message on the ticket]

Dear Student,

Unfortunately the documents you have claimed to have attached are either coming up corrupt or have not attached onto the ticket.

If you are having trouble attaching your supporting documents please provide all the pages of the documents in a PDF format to the to the email address below:

refundscanada@lsbf.org.uk

If you fail to do so within 7 days, it will lead to further delay and your refund application may be withdrawn.

Kind Regards,
Student Fees Committee

2nd message from me:

Posted On: 01 Sep 2012 2:44 PM
Dear Julia Khalilova,
This is Mohammed Sumon. I already send you all of my relevant documents. I did not get any respond from you yet. Please send me a respond as soon as possible.

Ticket No. 9058

Again message from me

Posted On: 22 Sep 2012 6:41 AM

Dear Mam,
I sent all of my documents more than 2 months ago. Why you are not giving appropriate answer? Why you are not giving my money back? Do you want me to harder? I sent u my tution fess from my central bank of Bangladesh. So I have all of my legal way to do everything. In this case, you have to pay legal expense as well. So do not waste my time. Just send me my money as soon as possible.
Ticket ID: 9058

then received reply from LSBF
Julia Khalilova

Posted On: 11 Oct 2012 3:57 PM

Dear Student,

I can confirm that you are eligible for a refund in the amount of $4055.00. In order to process this payment can you please provide bank details of the account where you wish for the refund to be debited.

When this information is received I will update you to when the payment will be processed.
For all overseas accounts we require the following information in addition to the account holder name and account number.

As per the terms and conditions, the payment needs to be made to the student. However if you the student wish for the amounts to be transferred to another person’s account we will need you to send an authorisation letter stating that you authorise the money to be transferred to the account stated.

Please note that refund payments may take up to 45 working days from receipt of bank details to be made after which a remittance advice will be attached to this ticket.

1 Account Holders Name:
7 Branch number/ Name:
8 IBAN:

Refund Amount: $4055.00
Student Number: T10201843

Once we have received the bank details and you agree with the amount to be refunded, we assume that the case is finalised and settled.

Please respond to offer within 30 days or the offer will be withdrawn.

Regards,

then I sent I mail to LSBF:

Posted On: 16 Oct 2012 6:19 AM
Dear Sir,
Here is all of my details information:

1 Account Holders Name: Mohammed Sumon
2 Account Holders Address: 373, Fifth Floor, Monipur, Mollapara, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
3 Name of Financial Institution:Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
4 Address of Financial Institution: Bepza Complex, 19/D, Road # 6, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
5 Account number:8805006764
6 Swift code: CCEYBDDH
7 Branch number/ Name: Dhanmondi
8 IBAN: N/A

Refund Amount: $4055.00
Student Number: T10201843

Please refund my money as soon as possible.

Mohammed Sumon

but they did not refund my money

again I sent many mail to LSBF:

Posted On: 03 Nov 2012 5:51 AM

Dear Sir,
I am Mohammed Sumon. My student Reference No. of LSBF is: T10201843. As I informed your management that I was refused my visa application. I got the refund policy pack. Then I applied on return policy and got return ticket reference no. 9058. Finally, I got confirmation that LSBF will refund me $4055 Canadian dollar. I already sent a mail to your management including my bank details. However, As I gave you more than three months, I sent a mail to your management that please refund my money as soon as possible. They did not respond me.

This is last and formal warning to you that If you would not refund my money, I will send legal notice. Actually, I sent my money from my government Bank. So I have all the legal evidence for taking action. I will give you only 7 days, then I will do whatever I can.

Although, If you do not do anything, I will publish it to our national newspaper. I will inform the ACCA body as well.

Posted On: 20 Nov 2012 7:57 AM

Posted On: 27 Nov 2012 5:16 AM

Dear Sir,
I am Mohammed Sumon. My student Reference No. of LSBF is: T10201843. As I informed your management that I was refused my visa application. I got the refund policy pack. Then I applied on return policy and got return ticket reference no. 9058. Finally, I got confirmation that LSBF will refund me $4055 Canadian dollar. I already sent a mail to your management including my bank details. However, As you gave me 45 days deadline, you already expired it, I sent a mail to your management that please refund my money as soon as possible. They did not respond me.

Although, If you do not do anything, I will publish it to our national newspaper. I will inform the ACCA body and Canada border agency as well.

Posted On: 02 Jan 2013 6:33 AM
To Date: 02.01.13
Toronto, Canada.

Subject: Final warning for the refunding tuition fees of $4055.

Dear Sir,

This is Final warning to you that If you would not refund my money, I already talked to my lawyer. He told me to you last email. If you would not refund my money within next 7 days. Then my lawyer will send you legal notice for refund my money including compensation for late payment and all of my legal fess. Now, Its up to you.

Email: sumonmohammed011@gmail.c

Posted On: 21 Feb 2013 8:15 AM
Hi, This is Mohammed Sumon. As I Informed lot's of time that Please refund my money. But LSBF did not respond me.
However, I have financial problem right now. If you refund my money as soon as possible, I will grateful to you.
Mohammed Sumon

Finally the respond to me
Laura King

Posted On: 05 Mar 2013 11:33 AM
Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for coming in to see us today with regard to an update for your refund request. Further to our conversation i can confirm your payment will be made to you by the end of March.

Kind Regards

Student Fees Committee

I tried many times to contract LSBF, but I did not get them.

However, I meet with acca learning director of Alan Hatfield on a ACCA seminar and discussed this matter with him. He told me that he will take necessary step in order to solve this problem.
Now I am going to finish ACCA.

Fiannlly I again warn LSBF that If LSBF did not make payment to within this month and not communicate with me. I Will sue against them. I already talked with my lawyer for taking preparation for legal action.

My ticket number: 9058
MY LSBF student number: T10201843
 6th of Sep, 2013 by   dula45 0 Votes
Dear Friends,

Sory to hear about your incident with LSBF and as still I'm studying at LSBF I have faced the same situation there.
I can highly advise you to go to the UK CITIZEN ADVISE BUREAU to take a legal action against LSBF.

THIS LINK WILL HELP YOU TO FIND YOUR NEAREST LAW CENTRE, just follow your home post code.
This is not the link for the citizen advise bureau but for the lawcentres where you can tell them your complaint and take a legal action.
Let me know your decision, what action have you taken so far? or Is there anything else that we can help you with?

** make sure you kept with your all the necessary documents with you or print them and show it your local nearest law centre solicitors. Trust me ...it gonna be really work well...

Good luck and all the best

Kind Regards

Dulana (dula45@gmail.com)
 11th of Oct, 2013 by   aokewole 0 Votes
Guys, I am in the exact same situation and know at least 10 other people personally scammed by this university. We have complained to the BBC and The Guardian but no one is looking into this yet. I am now in the process of taking them to court and getting a court judgment ruling against them which can be enforced by bailiffs. Please do not waste your time complaining because they are KNOWINGLY scamming us all and will only put up a general comment to gain your confidence that the issue is being looked into.

Take them to court before it is too late guys and let me know if you need help on how to do this!
Anthony.okewole@ocabuja.com
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   Pat Flood 0 Votes
The "Exposure" documentary on ITV (broadcast on 24 October 2013) exposed the illegal practices of LSBF. If you do not get a refund within a reasonable time (14 to 21 days) threaten to take them to the small claims Court. If you paid fees by VISA or credit card, contact your card provider and ask for the money back from VISA and put the payment into dispute: in the UK a dispute of money paid by VISA or other credit card should be lodged within 120 days. LSBF are breaking UK law, and you can take them very cheaply to a small claims Court. It costs very little money to start a claim: you can do it online and pay a fee. Make the claim for breach of contract and misrepresentation and ask for your fees back and interest and costs. Send a letter before action and give LSBF 10 days to pay up before you take legal action. This is a racist organisation exploiting the fact that it is difficult for international students to know contract law in the UK. Don't spend months writing letters, start a claim in the small claims Court in England: information is online.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   syed daniyal 0 Votes
Syed waqar
Ticket number: 8743
I applied for canada campus and my payment been approved in july 2012 .I'm still waiting for my refund .any body know about how can I chase them?
 29th of Dec, 2013 by   jazz honda 0 Votes
TO lsbf new refunding team manager
my ticket number 11622. actually i don't want to complain anything on here, but you push me to do that. i had been asked two of refunding team members twice about my case. they told me ' don't worry, you case is very simple, we will refund to you' but until now i did not receive any information about that. so can you please approve to refund 300 pound to me. many thanks
 19th of Feb, 2014 by   kaymrn 0 Votes
Guys let alone refunds, LSBF doesn't issue even a student council tax letter if you do not have enough credits remaining. Generally 3 which means 1600 pounds staright away. I have a CAS letter which states that I am a student till September 2015 but LSBF doesnt Issue me letters. They just need money and money. Last summer I had to go to my home country and I needed a Holiday letter but the admin guys says that buy 3 credits and then you ll get a holiday letter. which unfortunatellly i bought and still suffering . By the way I do have a refund application in progress since last 6 months and I am not sure whether I ll get a refund in my life time or not. Is there any authority or organisation where we can complain about all this??

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed