logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Selene Finance
Helping people stay in thier homes
2. (22 mins ago)
Emirates Airlines
Deplaned in Dubai
4. (32 mins ago)
Meds Easy Reliable Online
Took money on credit card never send merchandise. . .
5. (45 mins ago)
ticketbis.net
Fake tickets

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

loral langemeier millionaire maker, Draper, Utah Complaints & Reviews - unauthorised use of credit card account

loral langemeier millionaire maker Contacts & Informations

loral langemeier millionaire maker

Posted:    Kent Kirkland

unauthorised use of credit card account

loral langemeier
Draper, Utah
Phone: 1-866-216-6509
I ordered a book from loral langemeier for 9.95 on how to become a millionaire(stupid me). I then received a book in the mail which was of no interest to me . I received a phone call from one of her sales people asking if i wanted to personally receive a conversation with Loral Langemeier and a personal trainer at a cost of 15000.00 dollars, i said no thanks. When i received the book it came attached with a notice that if i didnt phone and cancel within thirty days i would be charged a fee of 29 and some odd cents per month. Since i declined the sales presentation i thought that was the end of that, and my cancellation was apparent. A few days after receiving the book i received a box in the mail with some other material(books, binders, cd's etc.). I didnt even bother to read any of the material. I received a charge on my credit card statement for 76.77 from Loral Langemeier on Nov 29. I thought that must be for the material. I had my creit card number number changed because of other fraudulent charges not related to this and received an e-mail that they could not process an automatic payment of another 76.77 and to call immediately to resolve this matter. I called and was told i had not cancelled within thirty days and would be charged for the material. I said i would send it back and the rude operator said it was to late and the material would be sent back to me and charged i told her i was glad i had my credit card number changed she said that collection agency would be notified. I went on the internet to google Loral Langemeir about scams and there is a whole website with people complaining about the same thing that happened to me. Loral Langemeir was even on Dr. Phil and he ripped into her on what a scam artist she was. I sure hope you can help me i know i am out only 76.77 but others are out 15000.00. Sincerely Kent Kirkland my email address kentkirkland@aol.com

Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2010 by   Lowell Richie 0 Votes
Loral Langemeier is a CROOK!!! They have been stealing money from our account for a few months now. My wife has been trying to get this stopped. She was told last month that they cancelled the service and there would not be anymore charges. They LIED! My wife called me in tears today saying that they had stolen more money from our account and that she couldn't do anything about it.
So far this free book has cost us a couple hundred dollars. We were lead to believe that the only charge we would have would be the shipping and handling cost for the book. NOW WE HAVE A SERVICE THAT WE DIDN'T NOT ASK FOR AND DO NOT WANT!!! I guess forever unless we change our bank account.
I don't understand why this woman is not in prison!
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   Jiewei Cao 0 Votes
Loral Langemeier was at the "Financial Empowerment Summit" I went to at Sheraton Gateway LAX hotel a few days ago. I listened to her nonsense babbling for one hour and couldn't stop laughing I swear.

She asked me to sign up for her "workshop" and I declined said "no I am busy". She said, "so you are too busy to make money?" hahaha I am a multimillionaire myself and I make money everyday. Funny that she felt entitled to tell me that. I then proceeded to humiliate her by telling her that I log 200k miles every year flying for international business. That woman knew the art of talk, but absolutely nothing about business. Sorry folks, you should have been more careful in the beginning.

Don't believe anyone who has been on the Foxnews (Fauxnews) is my sincere advice.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   Jiewei Cao 0 Votes
Just to add, Loral Langemeier in my opinion is an extremely charming and attractive lady, though. I would totally love to have a romantic outting with her but I would not buy anything from her haha.
 30th of Aug, 2010 by   Joanne T Hart 0 Votes
I am adding my complaint about this "scam" of a company. I am a 64 yr old, living on a very fixed income. While listenting to a motivational program on the radio, I fell for the deception of buying a book for $9.95. I was supposed to read it, log onto a website to take part in some kind of money-making informational program and if I wasn't happy I should cancel within 30 days. As soon as I opened the box, something told me to just return it, which I did within 3 days of receiving it. Now two months later, I have had TWO amounts of $68.97 charged to my Discover card. I talked with an extremely rude person at this company...I'm still in tears. I can't tell you how I was talked down to and demoralized. He replayed the recorded message that they make when you call to order this scam of a program. Sure enough, there I was caught in the middle of a lot of double-talk, and falling for whatever it is they are promoting. Not until I received the box in the mail did I realize that this was not for me. Well, good luck trying to get out of this situation. Discover has credited one of the amounts and is filing an investigation. This very rude person was not in the least bit worried by the fact that I was going to report the company. He said, "go ahead and file your complaint, but THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS." What an awful way to do business and to take advantage of people. I'm warning everyone out there, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   President HussarCavDesigns 0 Votes
Anyone who actually took her company up on their "CONSULTING" offer, please let me
know. I have my own business now, as a result of her free book and free CD I received
a couple of years ago. Someone called and made an offer of $1, 000 consulting fee to
"launch my new business". I've done most of the launching myself already.
www.hussarcavdesigns.com or use keyword ANGEL SMIERC
Tel me if you know of anyone who benefitted from this consulting service, or who got ripped off - and PLEASE - no false or vengeful remarks, just the absolute TRUTH.
 24th of Aug, 2013 by   liveoutloud 0 Votes
Thats why I always use a pre paid credit card for stuff like that, they never get more than I put on the card to begin with, If they act a fool I just cut up the card and buy another one! NEVER give them your real card info or phone number!

Hackers Target BBB