logo

CVS
Manager Mistreating a kid
3. (27 mins ago)
Dermajuv.com
I ended up returning the products as I didn't see any difference in my skin texture
4. (28 mins ago)
Megan Bell's a Fake and liar. CHEAT, SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LoJack Complaints & Reviews - Refusal to come to my work or home to do two-year inspection

LoJack Contacts & Informations

LoJack

Posted: 2011-09-16 by    darulz73

Refusal to come to my work or home to do two-year inspection

LoJack Corporation
I purchased LoJack for my 2008 Nissan Altima in 2007. I received a postcard to have my two-year inspection and it clearly states the tech will come to your home or office. I called 800-838-1177, ext. 3854 and tried to set up an inspection. Apparently, LoJack does not have service in Clarksville, TN/Montgomery County and they refused to request a tech stationed in Cheatham County which is only 15-20 minutes away from my place of business to come and inspect my system. They gave me no other alternative besides going to one of the counties they will service and have the inspection scheduled. In other words, I am supposed to schedule my service at a friend/family member's home and burden them with waiting around for an inspection to be done. I know for a fact that LoJack is offered with Nissan vehicles (and probably other manufacturers) in the Montgomery County area. What do they do when someone else buys a car and has to get the equipment installed and inspected and they live in Clarksville? Make them drive to Cheatham County or Davidson County (Nashville) just to get an inspection and on top of that pay $99.00? They even sent my postcard to the Montgomery County address knowing full well they do not go to that area. This is poor customer service. The techs should go to all counties that LoJack is sold and it should be a service offered and chalk it up to being the cost of doing business. LoJack already has our money for the equipment that was installed, the least they can do is honor the inspections and come to wherever we live. I live in Clarksville and own a business here. I'm not driving to a friend's house out of my way to pay for a service that should come to me - take that back, is advertised that "LoJack comes to you - schedule today for a tech to come to your home or business." LoJack really needs to do something about their service area and expand their tech locations. I know for a fact they are independent contractors, the customer service rep told me so. So they should be required to go to all counties in the state. I don't even know what the LoJack equipment does. I did not receive any information after my installation besides a card I carry in my wallet and call if I have my car stolen. If I don't have an inspection, how do I know if the equipment is operating? Does not having an inspection void the contract on the equipment? There are a lot of unanswered questions and LoJack's customer service department could not answer them nor satisfy my initial request. I think this system is a total waste of money.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More LoJack complaints