logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Luminess Air
Thieves
2. (2 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
3. (6 mins ago)

Livariz

Posted:    Garold

Scam

Livariz
I bought this product called Livariz which announced in tv. They said such product would cure people's veins. When I started using this product my veins swallowed and my legs started showing dark bruises which i still have.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2010 by   Ms.Misy 0 Votes
I do agree that this product is totally useless. I was advised to buy packets which supposed to be enough for 6 weeks . I only used it on an area measuring 30 cm x 10 cm and one spray lasted for 8 days. I am really disappointed a it did not clear that area at all. All this television demonstration are a lots of rubbish and the company which is selling it under the false pretenses should be make responsible as the are taking lots of people to cleaners. I paid for my 2 sets £ 100. I think this is disgrace. I will try to get to the bottom of it, but I probably will get nowhere as this type of people always have a way of getting away with the scam they pulling.
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Ms.Misy 0 Votes
The above is very true and I thing these people should be stop .
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Kjohn 0 Votes
I disagree with this complaint. Me and my two sisters have used this item consistently over the the past year - and they have seen a tremendous improvement in their varicose vein problems. It really depends on the person who uses the item.
Over the past year, I've used this product consistently and it really helps relieve my pain and discomfort. I've seen major veins slowly start to disappear as well. I would recommend this item to anyone.
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   Galea 0 Votes
Completely useless and overpriced. I was told (by customer service) it would remove all spider veins. Try buying a Diosmin supplement and a $5 Vitamin K + E cream and save yourself the trouble and a lot of money.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   iamthetruth 0 Votes
The positive complaint was obviously written by the company's PR staff so don't believe it. This product sux and you would be wasting your money getting it.
 18th of Jul, 2011 by   misslove 0 Votes
hey everyone if you look closely to the legs they show, you will see the veins moving its totally fake!
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Horrible legs 0 Votes
Thank you 4 the info...U sure the Diosmin supplement and vitamins K & E cream will work?
 18th of Jul, 2012 by   rqp 0 Votes
I feel so ripped off. I paid $150. The spray only lasted about a week although I only used once a day...I think its a bunch of sh... My legs don't look any different. They don' feel any different either. I thought I would send for a refund but when i looked at the invoice it said,
ALL SALES FINAL. No refund or exchanges.. This is an outrage...outright theft of our hard-earned money. There's gotta be something we can do..maybe call the station thats broadcasting these commercials, make a complaint with the better business bureau..something!!
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   Mr. Freeze 0 Votes
People are stupid. Most or all TV commercials are BS. There are no miracle cures, you would think if that product could truly cure spider veins it would of made front page news!
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   M. Roiz 0 Votes
I was not sure this product would work, but it said it was "guaranteed" and when I called the phone # shown on the TV ad in several
TV shows by Univision, I asked specifically not only the price, but also the warranty and the time-frame for the "cure" - I am NOT stupid and sometimes buy items from TV ads shown on several variety shows, and have not had such a bad experience as with this product,
Livariz. Was told it cost, incl tax & s&h, $189 which I thought was pretty pricey - but since I was given the assurance of the guarantee
30 days, and thought I would try it, I bout it, with a "special 2x1" - and was told the woman would call me when I received it 4 days later.
She did call the day before, said would call again to make sure all was ok. I got product - 2 boxes - Thurs & since I had no call from
them by Fri late pm I called. Was given apology, then told how to use it, but THEN came the additional $$$ that was needed for Phase II, meaning another 3 or 4 cans of the spray only, for Add'l $139 to be started a week after I began treatment. I refused and said that did not sound honest as no one said there was add'l product and $$$ to be spent for the treatment to be successful! Bottom line: she would notgive me the name of any manager, the address to return product and asked me for 1 hr to see what she could do to solve the issue.I said it was misrepresentation, not acceptable, and therefore I would wait 1 hr - of course, she never called back, so I called my
credit card company to start complaint. Problem: since I had to return item before complain could be resolved by refunding my money,
I found out from FedEx and the Post Office, since it is "flamable material" for the spray, as an individual I cannot ship it with either
one . . .guess what? the payment is for the spray, as the cream is "free" - and only a company or someone who has a FedEx acct.
and has filled out necessary forms to ship "flamable material" can ship it, I -as an individual cannot!- Tried calling again I they hung
up as soon as their phone ID showed my name/phone! Then I went online to www, livariz.net and found at least 2 other distributors
who sell the same thing for $32 for a total with s&h of $40.68 - I paid $189 - which is 4.5 times the price others have it. Now, THAT IS A SCAM - no matter if some people did get (which I doubt now after reading above complaints) some relief! ING in Miami, Fl is
charging $189 for the same thing that sells by other distributors under $41 - and sells by the manufacturing company in Spain -
on their website, for about $39 euroes - still under $50 dlrs - This company, ING, and the requirement to buy additional sprays
for another $139 is A SCAM by any name. What I am doing: calling BBB in Miami Fl., also Consumer Protection Agency in my
area, will call one of the Congressmen in that area and my own here in Calif., and will send email and call Univision so they
know this company advertising on their shows is a scam . . . it is not the manufacturer, although maybe they need to know their
product doesn't work, but ING in Miami, for sure, has a scam going and I am going to take all the time and effort to make that
known in whichever media, newspaper, Govt office, etc., so they don't steal money from other people . . . .and will go after my
Bank, if they want to keep me as customer, to take care of this complain whether or not I was able to return the product - which
I couldn't do it!!!
Mimi
 18th of Aug, 2012 by   Damger 0 Votes
This product is so fake!! People DON'T BUY THIS CRAP!!! I saw a commercial on Univision n thought I would call n try the product out. On tv with small letters it said livariz was for 149$ when I called they. Said it was 189$ thought that was a little to high but as usuall if u tell them someone else was giving it to u for a less price they will more likely go down on it so she did I only payed 150$ they said they would call back every week to check up on how it was working on my veins. I received the product on a Tuesday well a week n half later I did receive a call BUT only to ask if I wanted to buy the rest of the pack which would b another 139$ I was already pretty upset cuz NO ONE mentioned that the spray would only last a week using it once a day n then she was trying to sell me another package so I didn't buy it I was mad the hung up never called again n every time I call they put me on hold n never come back on the phone! People don't waste ur money this don't work n they say u have warranty on it but it's a lay in oder to get ur money u have to go to a doctors office n get ur legs checked out so in that case might as well just go straight to the doctors office! THIS IS A SCAM n wish they would remove this commercial from tv!!!

LINDA!
 18th of Aug, 2012 by   Damger 0 Votes
THIS PRODUCT SUCKS N IM STILL SUPER MAD ABOUT HOW THEY JUST TOOK MY MONEY N THIS BS DIDN'T EVEN WORK A BIT!!!
 10th of Oct, 2012 by   OAK FOREST 0 Votes
this product is a scam! and now they are saying I did not pay and want to take me to court, after they charged my credit card. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!
 21st of Oct, 2012 by   Clacla 0 Votes
All of This BS. Livariz people use to ríp-off and they are frauds, they are cheating they say they will promise you a litter bottle and they send you no even a 2 oz. this product supposing to last for 6 months and didn't last 1 week.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I pay 189 dollar.
 21st of Oct, 2012 by   Clacla 0 Votes
Hey People!!!
This the F...king litter that they the promise to sent
One year treatment.
This is B Sheet.
Do not through your money

17th of Jun, 2013 by   jpadams 0 Votes
I agree that this product is bull..., but if you're dumb enough to buy it, you probably deserve to get scammed. Think before you buy dumb stuff from tv.
 30th of Jun, 2014 by   eclipse464 0 Votes
This product is a scam! And now they are saying I did not pay and want to take me to court, after they charged my credit card. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!
 30th of Jun, 2014 by   eclipse464 0 Votes
They call from this number and location.
714-243-8316
Country: USA
Location: California (Anaheim, Buena Park, Fullerton)
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   A Bee 0 Votes
My parents bought this product which they saw on tv (univision). After trying it out, they did not like it, called and canceled. They were told that they had to buy the rest of the packet and try for 3mos, they refused, now they are getting threatening calls that they will be taken to court. I found the product on line http://www.livariz.net/livariz-remedios-varices.html and looked at their terms and conditions and found this: Governing:This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. Without giving effect to its conflicts of laws and principles. You agree that any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement will only be brought to courts located in the State of Florida, U.S.A. You hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such claim.
The disclaimer is even worse, "use at your own risk"
Please stop buying products that are seen on tv, they do not work and only cause you headaches.

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS