logo

3. (2 mins ago)
Club Intrawest
deceptive business practices
4. (8 mins ago)
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc (EFG)
Extended Warranty Scam

return issues

lipozene
Maryland
lipozene.com
I took the product and it made me sick. I tried over and over again to return the product. When I finally reach lipozene customer service how convient my 30days were passed and now I'm stuck with 153.00 worth of pills that make me sick.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2011 by   Cylinthia 0 Votes
My mom ordered Lipozene and during the first month, Lipozene contacted her and asked if they should send out a second bottle for the following month. My mom said she was not seeing any results and did not want a second bottle. They sent out a second bottle anyways. When she called to ask for her money back they stated that she had ordered a second bottle and her 30 days had expired and they will not issue a refund. I think this company is a scam as they know that you will try the product for a few weeks and if you want to return it, it will not reach them before the end of the month as 30 days for a diet pill trial is too short.
They make their money issuing a phoney product to the public and then dont honor the returns. I would urge anybody who has had this issue to ask their credit card provider to void the transaction so Lipozene doesnt make money off you.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   curtsr 0 Votes
I am wanting to try this product so if you are interested in recoupimg some of your money please contact me at curtsr51@Yahoo.com
 3rd of Oct, 2014 by   Sugarspicy 0 Votes
I ordered the product in April 2014 and did not see any results. I called to cancel the account in either May or June. I wasn't wanting a refund but just wanted to cancel any future orders as they are setup on automatic shipments (which should tell you that it is not a good company/product to be dealing with). They assured me it would be cancelled. Then in July I noticed that I was still being billed. I called and they told me that it was the last portion of the original amount that I owed. I was confused because I didn't see why I would still be paying on the original amount but said it was fine as long as it was being cancelled going forward. In either late August or early September I received another package of it. I didn't open it as I don't use the product but forgot to call about it. In September I noticed that in August and September I had been billed yet again for the product. I called 10/3/14 to ask why. They said there were no notes where I had requested it be cancelled previously and that they would cancel it as of today. I said ok and hung up. But then I called back to see about getting a refund at least for September since I hadn't received the product for September's payment. They said that it was actually for the last shipment I received and payments are broken down into 2 months and the products last for 2 months. I asked if I could send the product back since it was still unopened and in original packaging. They said "No, because it is mailed out through a preferred shipping company". I don't care how it is mailed out. They should be able to receive returns considering that you have a 30-day guarantee in the beginning. You had to be able to ship it somewhere. I asked to speak to a supervisor. The rep said he would "TRY to locate one". After 2 failed attempts of "Trying", he said he would just have to have them call me back. I told them I would rather just wait on hold while they continue to "try". He said that he could not let me sit on hold as he had other callers that he needed to attend to. He said they would call me back in 24-48 hours. Really? It could take a supervisor 48 hours to call me back?? Ridiculous! I filed a complaint with BBB as of today.

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams