logo

return issues

lipozene
Maryland
lipozene.com
I took the product and it made me sick. I tried over and over again to return the product. When I finally reach lipozene customer service how convient my 30days were passed and now I'm stuck with 153.00 worth of pills that make me sick.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2011 by   Cylinthia 0 Votes
My mom ordered Lipozene and during the first month, Lipozene contacted her and asked if they should send out a second bottle for the following month. My mom said she was not seeing any results and did not want a second bottle. They sent out a second bottle anyways. When she called to ask for her money back they stated that she had ordered a second bottle and her 30 days had expired and they will not issue a refund. I think this company is a scam as they know that you will try the product for a few weeks and if you want to return it, it will not reach them before the end of the month as 30 days for a diet pill trial is too short.
They make their money issuing a phoney product to the public and then dont honor the returns. I would urge anybody who has had this issue to ask their credit card provider to void the transaction so Lipozene doesnt make money off you.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   curtsr 0 Votes
I am wanting to try this product so if you are interested in recoupimg some of your money please contact me at curtsr51@Yahoo.com

Foreclosure Scams Prey on Homeowners