logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
2. (4 mins ago)
Spoiled Meat

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LifePharm Global Network, Rancho Santa Margarita, California Complaints & Reviews - Laminine Affiliate Distributor Program

LifePharm Global Network Contacts & Informations

29883 Santa Margarita Parkway #500
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Phone: 949.216.9600
lifepharmglobal.com
The first thing to happen will probably be that you get drawn in to LifePharm by one of their existing affiliates/distributors trying to sell you on their current scam of a product Laminine. The real sell isn't on YOU buying the product it's selling you the $1, 100 membership fee to become a distributor or affiliate. Then you're supposed to go out and do the same thing the person who brought you in did to other people you meet.

I caught on really quick and within my "30 day trial" of 'membership' I got out. I told them to cancel my account, that their system seemed like a total scam and I'd prefer to partner with anyone but them. Well they cancelled my affiliate account but mysteriously within a week I started getting a MASSIVE amount of spam.

It seemed LifePharm was not happy that I had seen through the smoke and didn't pay them to be a member and go out to sell my friends and family on their scam of an affiliate program or magic pills. My email address continues to be spammed by companies I have never done business with and who have obviously purchased my info from LifePharm.

There's no way to get ahold of LifePharm people once you've cancelled your account. I have sent several emails asking if they sell their former customers' personal information but there have been no replies. LifePharm applied to be a member in the Direct Selling Association (DSA.org) which is a business association many MLM companies partner with. It adds a layer of credibility. Well within DAYS LifePharm backed out of DSA membership. What does that tell you?
Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Feb, 2012 by   Rod Albers 0 Votes
There is so much MIS-information in your "complaint", it's pathetic, but let's start with the fact that according to Google, "Scott Troud Leo" does not exist. It is very peculiar that someone would submit such scathing accusations and hide behind a fake name. There's one strike against your credibility, whoever you are. Shame on you for trying to portray a vital company in such a poor light, while hiding behind a fake mask.

There is NO membership fee to order Laminine. ZERO. You indicated there is an "$1, 100" membership fee?? STRIKE TWO!!

Laminine is NOT a scam. GOOGLE IT. Laminine is an incredible product that is helping many people in MAJOR ways.

Anyone can Google "Laminine" and find HUNDREDS of people sharing positive experiences about Laminine and how it has changed their lives for the better. These are real people with real lives and real contact information. They are not hiding! I encourage anyone reading this to seek out REAL information instead of blindly believing the malarkey you've purported.

LifePharm Global is a legitimate company, with an Alexa ranking of ~100, 000, which means it's one of the most heavily travelled web sites on Earth. So, your "opinion" is a bit outnumbered, sir (or madame)??

I will agree the "system" (web based back office) isn't perfect, but it's obscene to call it a scam. LifePharm Global is a new company and is utilizing a temporary platform until the "real" platform is implemented. Ease up there, Mr. Anonymous.

As for the company sending you SPAM. Puh-leeze. The company is too busy making a life-changing products and dealing with exponential growth to stoop to such levels, or respond to such ridiculous accusations.

I won't hide behind a fake name. My name is Rod Albers and I love Laminine. My contact info is easy to find. I'd put it here, but it might be improper. A simple Google search will produce my email, phone number, etc. If someone wants to go to the time send me spam, I'll click the button that say's "Spam" and my life will happily go on.

PS I believe I know who you are, and if I'm correct then I'm particularly disgusted! Whoever you are, please stop spreading false information, anonymously or otherwise. Someone out there might just be gullible enough to believe it, and you would then rob them of an opportunity to have a better life.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   Scott Troud Leo -2 Votes
My name isn't out there because I have an S-corp and do all of my business under that name. It's not relevant to post that info here. There's no membership fee? You can go right to the sign-up page now and it says $1, 035 to join.

As for slamming the company without facts and documentation to back up my statements, do you have direct contact information for the company? An actual person who will answer the phone and respond to an email who has the authority to find out why my information was sold to third parties and continues to be spammed. And who can answer to why the last weeks of my attempts to contact someone at the company have gone without any response?

The product is questionable.

The company is non-responsive.

When you quit their system they sell your information and put you on their ignore list.

A recipe for disaster in the shark-filled MLM waters of the business world.

So I took it to ComplaintsBoard. If you want to talk about suspicious behavior, I find it suspicious that one complaint on the internet here gets a response within a day by someone "without a fake name" who "loves" the product. Take it or leave it. But be forewarned.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   jimdun9241 +3 Votes
Rod, you are so right. So many friends are so grateful that I helped them to find laminine. their lives are so much improved. one woman said she would have emptied her bank account to get the relief she got. it is also helping so many pets. one woman saved $5, 000 by giving her pet laminine instead of having surgery that he said the pet needed.

Jim Dunne
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   Scott Troud Leo +1 Votes
LOL at Jim's post. I really hope you're being sarcastic and are trying to back up the validity of my complaint by your remarks.

If you are being serious, my choice to not participate in Lifepharm Global Network or Laminine sales was even smarter than I thought. Yikes. I wouldn't want such a large portion of my brain removed.
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   MelvinJenkins  Best Advice +4 Votes
To the guy with the Scorp whatever blah blah blah. Just after reading your post, I probably would not have responded to you either. It is clear you have done absolutely no research on this product and speak out of shear ignorance. I just started taking laminine and am in no way shape or form a distributor, but after feeling the effects of this product may end up doing so after I do all my research on this product to spare myself from sounding as ignorant as yourself. I am a very skeptical person by nature, but before I go bashing a product that has a multitude of positive testimonials, and only a handful of naysayers such as yourself, I will find out if it works for me before I open my mouth and tell everyone that it's a scam just because it didn't produce results for me. If it didn't work for you...fine, then be glad that your not "fooled" by the "smoke and mirrors", click delete on the spam and find something else that helps you calm your nerves because you are way too bent out of shape over something so trivial. Just because it works for some and first work for others does not mean its a scam, it just means it works for some and not others...no big mystery there. Anywho, if it even helps ONE person overcome any sort of physical, emotional, or mental ailment, then obviously that would have to be a good thing. So lighten up, find yourself a real issue that you can pour your efforts into and make a real difference instead of trying to tear down something that people have poured years of their lives into, trying to make a POSITIVE difference in the world.
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   write on -1 Votes
Why is tehre no phone number for the company that works? Why do theynot provide a phone nymber on www.laminine.com?
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   JohnMort 0 Votes
useless info! Laminine is not a spam or scam! do you want a proof? I found this great writeup... http://supplementsfood.com/laminine-science-and-benefits/85-faq/107-is-laminine-a-scam-laminine-works
That article tells you why...
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   sue qi -2 Votes
I agree with the complaint. Yes, the cost is over $1, 000.00. You have to continue to order a specific amount every 30 days! It is difficult to get real information on this from the company. Their website does not even have information about how to obtain the product. I finally found some website that explains the process and the fees and all the requirements. A person that I trust says it works, however, trying to find out how much everything is was very difficult, they want you to become a member and sell their stuff. I Agree...a scam, yes!
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by   eac3102 0 Votes
Still not convinced LIfePharm Global Laminine is not a scam?

read through this : http://www.drbillofhealth.com/nutrition/lifepharm-globals-laminine-independent-review-of-marketing-claims/
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   Mickisue1 -1 Votes
MLM does not equal bad.

But charging over $1000 to be able to sell the product, equals bad. Charging ridiculous amounts of money for what is, at the end of the day, a vitamin (maybe) with some powdered proteins in it, is bad.

Being terrifically vague about the source of your ingredients, about the QC that your company uses to maintain the integrity of the ingredients, is bad. Claiming that your PRODUCT has clinical research behind it, when, maybe, some of the ingredients have small, unduplicated studies done years ago, is bad.

Claiming that your product is the CURE for all ills will get you out of business, quickly. Because that's bad, too.

And ganging up on someone who disagrees with you about your miracle product, and the water walking company founders who brought it to you: yup, that's bad, too.
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   LilaS +1 Votes
There is no membership fee to join LifePharm. You can join for free and share the product (which is pointless, really), or become a distributor by buy the product wholesale. THAT cost is a whopping $107.95, for the first month, then $35.95 for every month there after. And what do you get for this? Only one of the best supplements I've ever taken. Hmmm... How does lots of energy, mental clarity, accelerated healing, improved vision, stronger nails for starters, sound as a trade off for $35.95 a month?
As for the assertion that they cannot be reached... have you REALLY ever tried to call them? Every time I call with questions the phone is answered by a human being who will then put me in touch with the right department. Recently I had a question about shipping Laminine overseas. I was given the email address of the person I needed to contact. I sent my email and within an HOUR i got a reply. Very non-communicative indeed! By the way, here is a link to the LPGN contact us page. It was VERY hard to find. http://www.lifepharmglobal.com/corporate_headquarters.html *SARCASM*
This product is not a scam. There are now thousands of people who have been helped by Laminine, many of whom are not distributors. The product is not a placebo. Very recently a double blind study was done WITH Laminine (not the young tissue extract) which showed that Laminine reduces cortisol levels in healthy individuals significantly. Just imagine what it can do for those who are not so healthy. You don't have to imagine it. It is real and it's happening.
I don't know why someone would falsely accuse LifePharm Global of deceptive practices. It's just plain BS.
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   mickeymul 0 Votes
can someone advise me where i could buy this product [laminine] in Ireland, many thanks.
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   fullofhealth 0 Votes
I've just joined as a distributor after taking laminine myself for the last 6 months. I have total belief in the product after using it myself. It cost me 64 dollars to register as a distributor, which included an initial order of 3 bottles of laminine. There are different payment levels for joining, $64 is the base level, $1, 100 is the most expensive level, so you do have a choice about what you spend to join
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   fullofhealth 0 Votes
sorry made a mistake in my last post. the cost is $107 base level, it cost me £64 sterling as I paid from my UK bank account.
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   fullofhealth 0 Votes
there is so much misinformation being spread here. In response to susie q, you do NOT have to continue to order a specific amount every month. whether or not you have a monthly autoship is your own personal choice. autoship gives you a better level of commission, other than that you order as and when you wish.
 12th of Mar, 2014 by   fullofhealth 0 Votes
I know it's a long while since the complaint was posted but one point I'd like to make is, I assume the complainant paid his fee to become a distributor? of $1, 100? - He states he cancelled within his first 30 days. Well, did they refund him his fee? He does not mention this, and I'm sure if he had not got his money back he would have said so. The point I make is, what sort of "scam" company would give you your money back??
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   Tina esguerra 0 Votes
I am a distribution of laminine I just joined recently. Yes there are customer service that will answer your questions. There's an 800 # you can call. It's not a scam. I tried this product and only on my second bottle makes a big difference in my health. I don't feel pain in my joints and specially my sinus. This was the biggest health problem I've encounter. Taking so many meds with little relief. But with laminine, it cures my sinusitis problem. I no longer pain . I'm glad I was introduce to this product.
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   Ratbag3146 0 Votes
I also pulled out of life pram to my lack of understanding and fear if it being a scam with great regret. Before cancelling I paid for three bottles of tabs, though I had my fears and doubts, I had a injury in my pelvic bone showing up in X-rays, I had these three bottles of laminine, so I decided to start taking them:-) and all fears and doubt slipted away. I felt relief, slept better clear mind and so on. Then I thought of my daughter whom I believed needed it more then me for other reasons. So I stopped taking them and started my girl. And wow nearly straight away their was a noticeable difference. I still can't believe it, but I see it, and I am once again hopeful, my daughter is now experiencing amazing good changes in her life. So now I gave done a complete turn around, yes for me it is expensive because my income is modest, but I will do with out things that have no nutritious value to give my child a better physical and ... Life. And when I win lotto:-) I will continue to take them for myself. So I would like to apologise to lifepharm laminine for my disbelief, doubt, behaviour, when cancelling my account. From ratbag Queensland Australia. P.S . This product is amazing. Sometimes we need to step out side of the box and trust our own instincts, instead of other people doubts and fears, including our own.
 13th of Nov, 2014 by   Try Laminine - it might make you happier 0 Votes
I honestly can't believe the outrageous lies and the lengths some people will go to, to pull down a good product. What is it with these people? Don't they have lives?
(Aussies call these people knockers - and other things)
I wouldn't even grace the 'knocker's' outrageous claims with an argument as I think that's been done very articulately anyway except to say.. the claims that there is any joining fee to buy/distribute Laminine, or that Lifepharm Global cannot be contacted are ludicrous. Nor - if anyone wishes to use this one, is there any secret regarding the ingredients of Laminine.
I have been involved with Laminine as a consumer and distributor for 6 months. Of course, being short of funds, the very first things I asked were - how much and is there a joining fee. My inquiries would have stopped there if there had been a joining fee and if the product had been expensive. I, and people I've introduced it to have been delighted with Laminine's affect on health and energy and if you really want to prove the 'knocker' correct - why not try the product yourself? You might just find that nerve pain you've had for many years, simply leaves you, or that you're happier, or that you don't have the need to whinge or knock quite so much as you'll be so busy telling others how much Laminine had changed your life - for the better.

Mortgage Fraud Suspect Indicted