logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dewar Studio
The owner never paid to models and actresses
2. (13 mins ago)
Tracfone
Tracfone customer service SUCKS!
3. (22 mins ago)
Piantedosi Oars
no refund
4. (22 mins ago)
Trafford Publishing
Company does not deliver service
5. (23 mins ago)
AT&T
visa gift card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lease Finance Group, LLC/Total Merchant Services, Carson City, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Fraud, Unethical Business Practices

Lease Finance Group, LLC/Total Merchant Services Contacts & Informations

Lease Finance Group, LLC/Total Merchant Services

Posted: 2012-03-15 by    It's a Girl Thang

Fraud, Unethical Business Practices

It's a Girl Thang Consignment
1903 N. Carson St.
Carson City, Nevada
Phone: 775-885-2910
In August of 2010, I received a call to sign up for an EBT credit card service for our business. I was told first they would not work with me, that my husband had to sign up for this service, that I wasn't allowed to sign up for reasons untold to me. I was talked into this opportunity as I was told it would make my fairly new business grow, which was the convincing factor for me taking this service.I was pretty excited. It wasn't until the end of September 2010 that we received the debit machine. Upon receipt of the machine we realized we would have to unhook our existing credit card machine and use theirs as our sole debit/credit card intake. I wasn't told this detail when being sold this service or machine. It was as I understood it an add on to my existing service (which I am in contract and obligation with.) I called Merchant Services and talked to "Litta" and explained I needed to cancel the agreement with them as, 1. I was already obligated with another company, and 2. my customers never once needed this EBT. service (not one customer to this date has asked if we provide this service.) Litta told me to call back and ask for "Tara". I called to speak with Tara in January 2011 to get out of this service entirely as I felt miss-led about this whole service. I felt I had been a victim of a scam which I now know I was! The only time anyone ever called was to extract money from me, to harass me. In March 2011, my husband was no longer a part of the business and we closed the previous business. I took on a partner and we became an LLC. I offered to return the equipment, which was NEVER used. Merchants asked me to return the equipment to them in July and that they would close my account. The machine was returned and as far as I was concerned, my account was closed. Now Lease Financial Group, LLC have been calling me and harassing me for the money stating we returned the machine to the wrong company. I called Total Merchants and told them they needed to send the machine to Lease Financial Group who were coming after me for money now. They told me that Lease Financial Group are the scam artists Now Lease Financial Group is suing me and had me served at home. Their Attorney's name is Joseph Sussman out of New York. Their court documents dates and times are different than what I show . I have been forced to hire an attorney and will see him this coming Monday. These companies are both a scam! Do Not Use Them! I will update you on what my attorney says. We all need to join together and expose them for the scam artists that they are!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2012 by   cbb002 0 Votes
Same thing has happened to me and I would love to join up.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   Sally Taylor122 0 Votes
It was very challenging to find a merchant service provider for a price at which I could afford. Whilst searching for a solution online, I came across a company called Bottom Line Pros and now 3 years in, it was exactly what my Dental center in Singer Island need. Their friendly and reliable staff are always willing to do their best; providing support to my staff and I - making payment processing a breeze! I would recommend them for any type of business. Check them out at http://www.bottomlineprosllc.com or call 888-315-2590.

Secret Shopper Check Fraud