logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lalaloot.com Complaints & Reviews - Lalaloot.com is a scam!

Lalaloot.com Contacts & Informations

Lalaloot.com

Posted: 2012-09-19 by    Kralian

Lalaloot.com is a scam!

Lalaloot.com
Lalaloot.com is a scam! I paid $40 for registration and it was a big mistake. I saw in the ad that people earn good money on this site, so I decided that I will return my $40 very easily. During 3 month I won only $12. I contacted the company and they told that it is not a scam and I am simply unlucky.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2013 by   TommyCannon 0 Votes
lol its funny they actually gave me a bunch of free spins and i racked up $11.25 off the bat. No where on there does it say it charges $40. That is ridiculous. You had to have done an 3rd party offer in exchange for spins. That isn't the site asking you for money, its the 3rd parties. But no where does it say it costs $40 to play. That is def a lie. If your going to leave a comment, at least prove it true and not false. You don't seem very literate.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   TommyCannon 0 Votes