Lalaloot.com is a scam!

Lalaloot.com is a scam! I paid $40 for registration and it was a big mistake. I saw in the ad that people earn good money on this site, so I decided that I will return my $40 very easily. During 3 month I won only $12. I contacted the company and they told that it is not a scam and I am simply unlucky.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

21st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
lol its funny they actually gave me a bunch of free spins and i racked up $11.25 off the bat. No where on there does it say it charges $40. That is ridiculous. You had to have done an 3rd party offer in exchange for spins. That isn't the site asking you for money, its the 3rd parties. But no where does it say it costs $40 to play. That is def a lie. If your going to leave a comment, at least prove it true and not false. You don't seem very literate.
 16th of Mar, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I do nt know if they are a scam been waiting over a month to get paid cannot find phone number or corp name or number.on tnere site and the contact us info does nt give u any except to contact them if something goes wrong with ur credit card call it what u want am calling it a scam till they pay me if anyone has a phone number send it to me martinear.michael22@gmail.com
 31st of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
i agree they are scammers avoid all their sites they dont pay once you earn enough from spins and they falsely obtain payment from their affiliates advertisers which is fraud and i hope they get whats coming to them, i cashed out 4 months ago or longer and nothing came in the mail and no repliy to my email to them.

Contact Us