logo

Gigats.com
unprofessional
4. (22 mins ago)
Giftwithlove.com
This site is ridiculous and complete fraud
5. (25 mins ago)

Kizoa.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these guys

Kizoa.com Contacts & Informations

Kizoa.com

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    Barnicine

Stay away from these guys

Kizoa.com
kizoa.com
When I made my slideshow (after purchasing the 2 year agreement) I wanted to add more than one song...I asked how to add it so it would start where I wanted in the slideshow- and when they e-mailed me back they said that I shouldn't be too particular and there isn't really a way to do it unless you listen to the slideshow from the beginning- and figure out where the second song started...not great customer service- when I burned it to DVD it skips and takes forever to load- I would love my money back!!!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2011 by   Yanai Guedj 0 Votes
Hello, this is Kizoa Customer Services, could you please email your Kizoa login to contact@kizoa.com explaining briefly what you want to do and/or problems you are experiencing. Be assured we will do our utmost to make you satisfied.
Kizoa Team
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   Yanai Guedj 0 Votes
A week passed and we still haven't heard from you. Can you please send an email to Customer Services, clearly identifying yourself as Barnicine so that we can at least issue a refund.
Kizoa Team
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   cecile reodica 0 Votes
my saved slideshow just disappeared? What will i do to retrieve it. Im also having a hard time saving my slideshow.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   mommyRN81 0 Votes
I also found this program to be a huge waste of time.
Takes forever to load photos and then I could only
add a few at a time before the program would
time out! I want my time and money back!
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   vmag 0 Votes
A huge waste of time and quite misleading. It is not free if you want to burn a copy and the program deletes the photos off of your computer!! Atrocious!
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   gotrippedoff23 0 Votes
I had to "upgrade" to see if it had the features I wanted. I saw right away that it did not, so I asked for a refund just a few hours after buying it. I mean, BEFORE 24 hours had even passed. They gave me the "no refund" bs response, so I filed an immediate charge back through my credit card. What a total waste - SCAMMERS!!!
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   Carrie Carlson 0 Votes
I am having tons of trouble with my music skipping during my slideshow. It's a gift for someone and would be fantastic if the music worked. I am so disappointed as I spent hours adding effects, transitions, photos and such. I emailed them to ask for help and after a week there is no response. I sent several more emails and still nothing. I am very frustrated! I spent the $50 just for a slideshow of my own pics with my own music and it keeps malfunctioning!! I am NOT impressed!!! I would love to get my money back...especially since I am a stay at home Mom and money is tight.
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   Peggy alvarado 0 Votes
I actually had a great experience a year ago after creating 4 different videos. All had 3 or more songs and about 3-4 min long, but i tried accessing my acct through my phone and now it just doesn't play or is supported on my Samsung. I tried watching them on my Mac and they kept skipping and not playing smoothly. I hope they take a look at the website and try and fix the problem or make it more compatible again.
Peggy
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   risaris 0 Votes
This site is c***. They took my money, then 2 days later the site no longer works for me. They cant fix it, and they wont refund my money. Then they had the gall to email me and tell me that they wanted me to change my reviews. LOL why would i tell people a site is good when it doesnt work, they wont refund my money, and they keep feeding me a line of c*** about how a paypal refund takes a week because they are in france. THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER SLIDESHOWS OUT THERE THAT WORK... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE LYING SCAMMERS!!!

Rental Cars: 5 Tips for a Better Deal