logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Loyola Educational Plans
Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice
2. (14 mins ago)
Willow River Farm Sold Me A Sick Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kirby Vacuum, West Jordan Complaints & Reviews - Wouldn't leave my house when ask to do so.

Kirby Vacuum Contacts & Informations

Kirby Vacuum

Posted: 2014-11-05 by    Andrew MC1986

Wouldn't leave my house when ask to do so.

Kirby vacuum
West Jordan, United States
My wife invited a guy to come do a free cleaning on our carpets didn't tell us he was a salesman for kirby Vacuums. He was a nice guy but, he took three hours to do his demonstration of the Vaccum. By this time I was getting really irritated since my wife and I had three children to feed, homework and get ready for bed. I was getting my youngest ready for bed and I heard another person come into my home. The salesman let another salesman in my house. Then the Salesman came in my house and was pressuring my wife to buy the vaccuum at this point I told them to leave my home. So the next thing the Owner or salesman the man wearing the nice suit flipped out and started accussing me of being awful father and that I was a awful person. I told them both to get out of my house but, the Salesman in the suit lunged toward me as if he was going to physically assault me in my own home. The Salesman in the suit did this three times after I told him I was going to call the sheriff if he didn't get out my house. I called the sheriff after they left and filed a report on them so this will not happen to anyone else. I will not ever buy any of Kribys products or let any of this company salesman into my house again. They are very unprofessional and cant deal with being rejected.
Comments United States Cleaning Services / Laundry
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Aug, 2009 by   Greg Olson 0 Votes

Kirby Vacuum - Cancellation of Contract
Cheyenne Distributing
Cheyenne
Wyoming

I cancelled contract, stopped payment on check, and have been harassed and threatened with letters and phone calls. I have told them to take it to court but after 5 months still threats.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   frances44 0 Votes
Well maybe that would all stop if u gave the Kirby back!!!
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   Zr0w69 0 Votes
AGREED!!! Give it back if your not paying! thats THEFT!!!

Travel Scams