Paramus, New Jersey
EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I'm ashamed to work here after I see what goes on when parents aren't around. When i complained to my Staff Director, the Manager, about a teacher saying the N word around 3 year olds, she ignored it. When I complained to her about a staff member coming to work drunk and harming other children by throwing books in the air out of rage, she said she would talk to that member about it, and she should've been fired! Nothing was done. They don't care about the kids well being, they just want to make sure they get paid. I would never ever let me child go to daycare again until they can talk and can tell me what goes on during the day. Don't be fooled by sweet smiles and the two center directors doing everything they can do to meet your needs. These women are horrible. My assistant director was holding a baby who started crying and she held the baby away from here and said "Ugh! Here, somebody take it please!" DISGUSTING. no parent would ever want their child to be here if they know whats best for them. It hurts me to know these kids are being mistreated like this.They have a system to call for bathroom breaks, emergencies, ice if a kid gets hurt or sick. I called to have ice brought to my room because a child had fallen and hit their face on the edge of a table. No one ever came, i called again a few minutes later and was ignored. After many attempts and 4 people in the front office laughing, talking, going on coffee runs and many many cigarette breaks i just went into the fridge and took out a childs juice box that was frozen and placed it on the childs face. Even employees are treated bad, you can wait sometimes 2 hours to use the bathroom, and if you're sick, forget it. You will never be able to be sent home, even if you're throwing up or have a fever. My carpet in my classroom has fleas, now I have flea bites and when I addressed this to my manager she said the center was already treated for fleas 4 months ago so she's not getting it treated again.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us