logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diwip (Best Casino) (Pirate Slots)
Missing / Stolen Coins
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
Diya Foundation
Unethical measures in NGO
5. (1 hr 51 mins ago)
RPC Holidays (Royal Premium Club)
False commitments for package selling

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-01-31 by    chick86

Don't bother

kashin kennels
Texas
Backyard breeder. Dirty facilities. However, the dogs looked decent and cared for. Owner was disorganized and displayed poor business management. Wouldn't recommend.
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2013 by   amadeejolie +1 Votes
I happen to own this kennel and I'm not sure exactly why this person decided to pick on my kennel... I find that my kennels are in great shape and I always get excellent when AKC does its annually inspection... I checked back on my records and around January 31st. 2013 was the time they put my mother was in ICU for double pneumonia. So I guess if I looked disorganized I probably was due to the circumstances... We have spent over 80, 000 for beautiful new kennels, Industrial fans for the dogs and they have their own swimming pool for our hot summer months.. I encourage everyone to come and see my property before making their opinion...? I have absolutely NOTHING TO HIDE... When you deal with animals of course you will have the normal issues to deal with. But overall I don't not feel this complaint is justified!!! Also my animals eat a well balanced dog food and I feed them 70LBS. a day so no one is lacking on eating... Also free feeding seems to work best for us.. I don't want any of my animals going without food in their bowls..
I find it hard to believe that someone can publically down someone and lack the understanding of knowing what the circumstances are before judging me...!!!
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   dougie51 0 Votes
She is a super nice lady. We purchased our puppy in July of 2012. Our puppy was diagnosed by our vet as having three different parasites when taken to the vet less than 24 hours after we made our purchase. It took us hudreds of dollars and three months of medication to get her cleaned up. Buyer beware.

Consumer Protection with Fox 2