logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
2. (6 mins ago)
Canadian Visa Experts
I'm tired of them
3. (6 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (35 mins ago)
Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
5. (36 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Justhookup.com Complaints & Reviews - Its all a fake soon as you pay for it

Justhookup.com Contacts & Informations

Justhookup.com

Posted: 2011-07-29 by    Gamben

Its all a fake soon as you pay for it

Justhookup.com
justhookup.com
Its a fraud. The emails are generated and generic. The "members" never answer your questions or respond. Its all a fake soon as you pay for it.

Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jul, 2011 by   passiveagressive 0 Votes
I agree. There might be a select few who are real, but even then you may get a response. They're pretty creative in their Terms of Service agreement when they out right say that employees can have profile(s), as to help encourage business. It's still a scam/fraud.
 31st of Jul, 2011 by   complaint2k1 0 Votes
Yeah. that site is BS! I've had about 5 scammers from Nigeria now. I've emailed about 10 women and nothing. I received email from 5 and replied and got no response. Justhookup has just hooked me up with... NOTHING!!!
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Don't get hooked! 0 Votes
I agree. It is a scam. Some of the pics are hot. (seems the same cock is being used by all the chicks in their rather professional photos. lol) Did not recieve one mail message back after having received opening interest messages. I then thought Justhookup was a site for hookers. nope, could not even get that going. (seems the girls with photos look like pros).
Jokes on us horny guys lol. It was a cheap thrill . Move on or DO NOT PAY for the site!
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   G.O. 0 Votes
dead ass this shits fake got one real chicks number and shit outta like 200, i literally just sent shit to every chick on to see whatll happen because it seemed fake as hell and nothin... ill say there are a few females on the site... 1 for every 100 fake ones!
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Pokeme 0 Votes
So how do you cancel, I've tried emailing to cancel but get no reply so I don't know and I don't want to keep paying for it
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Wikked +1 Votes
Total scam...all these hot women that live locally to me, all about 50 miles apart. the funny thing was all the photos were taken in the same bathroom, with the same camera. Plus all the electrical sockets were american...i live in the UK.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   MattWhite 0 Votes
How do you cancel the subscription, despite me emailing to say cancel they still took my money?
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   Absolut +1 Votes
Total Scam. Me and a friend ran a test and created 2 profiles, one from NY and one from FL. We got contacted and viewed by the same set of women, but if you are from NY, they are local to you..If you are from FL, the same profile is from FL. The fake profiles use the same email message to get you interested. We got this message from 2 totally different girls..

subject: I'm Bored
text: im bored hun.. You live quite close, you got any photos?? kiss

If we look at the profile under each of our profiles..WOW..she is simultaneously from FL and NY!

Save your $$..I have written fro a refund..will see if they respond to me.
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   russellmia07 0 Votes
Hey I try that website too and I wan to know how do you cancel the website? i look it up and I send a email to the support team just to see. I hope they don't take my money. They took my 17.47 just for 1 month, but the renewal fee is coming up, do they take that automatically or what? They going to charge me 22.74, but I want to know if they will still take that money from the account? I hope not and I am praying they won't. Those same message seem like a bot that always say the same thing over and over. can u guys give me a suggestion on what to do? why do people do this crap!!!
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   gmnitraits 0 Votes
I am lucky i did not sign up, thanks to you guys' information. For those looking to cancel, if you scroll to the bottom of the page and click the FAQ's, it will give an icon if you scroll on the next page to cancel membership. What REALLY made me laugh is I had to say "No Thanks" to 3 offers for discounted lifetime memberships before my account was apparently deleted! I have not had the opportunity to allow enough time to elapse to research that the account was actually deleted, but for all legal intent and purpose the request has been sent. Hope that helps some of you!
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   disastrousme 0 Votes
I agree. I emailed the Billing Department. I got a response and they cancelled my subscription. If you need to cancel it, go to http://www.justhookup.com/cancel-renewals
Then follow the steps. It actually cancelled. So do it so you can keep your money!!! I hope I helped a lot of you. What a waste of fucking time!
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   Henryy 0 Votes
Total rip-off !!! I got sucked-in, I had a bad feeling but did it anyway. I asked for one month, they billed me for a whole year. I canceled my card and bank is going to try to get my money back. STAY AWAY !!!
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   dave060881 0 Votes
The biggest load off shit going, can't even remove my account all the links they send you dont work.!
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Boots01m 0 Votes
I agree but try to cancel and nothing happens.
Boots01m
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Boots01m 0 Votes
tried to cancel but the website: www.justhookup.com/cancel/renew. can't be reached or does not exist.
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Boots01m 0 Votes
what can I do ro cancel.
 18th of Sep, 2011 by   JT5452 0 Votes
God what an idiot I am! Just wasted about 40 hours over the last week on this site getting pretty worked up. One idea that might help some of you is to use a Visa 'Vanilla' pre-paid card to pay for these kinds of services. I bought a one month subscription to hookup for $18 on a $20 pre-paid card. I registerd the card to be in a certain zip code and then entered that zip code in the payment hookup payment screen. Sometimes they need to verify the address in order to accept the payment. Another plus with the card is it lets me be anonymous, as the idea of having a sex web site charge on my credit card record, even if it's disguised as some innocuous name, does not sit well with me.
 24th of Sep, 2011 by   jnvt123 0 Votes
Call and report ur credit card lost stolen.get new number.card.charges will stop.just need to give new number to legit auto charges u use card for
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   licked 0 Votes
I have been trying to get lookup but nothing.I ordered a package for one price and they charged me for the whole year.And when I tried to candle they still charged me for a lesser package for.Can't up load only one pic.Can't chat he'll what's free.This site takes advantage of horny guys who's only thought is for a one night stand.Hook your money, instead of hookup.But they do have nice models...lol.
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   shinzolaray 0 Votes
thank you all for your feedback i am not getting it unlocked. I tried to get the number so i could try it for one month only, its not possible.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit