logo

Dollar General
Horrible Fathers Day Card Shopping Expierence
3. (44 mins ago)
Aldi's/PurAqua Purified Water
bottles are thinner then they were
4. (58 mins ago)
CBD CYBERDEFENDER
CANCELLATION
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Dollar Tree
getting yelled at and asked to work on breaks by my freight manager

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jibjab.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

Jibjab.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-12-10 by    Steeire

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

jibjab.com
Absolutely the most horrifying sales experience. The very moment I bought a membership on my credit card the site glitched hard and just kept loading and reloading the page. I checked other online reviews? TONS of people said the very same thing!!

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff. Once you pay, you can't play.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2012 by   Itler 0 Votes

Jibjab.com - This is the worse site in regard support and contact support
jibjab.com

This is the worse site in regard support and contact support. I received a welcome from Jib Jab (after sending in my credit info, etc) inviting me to begin using the site. Could not find my account, could not send anything, it is a total waste of time and money. I canceled it within 3 hours.
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by   mad at JibJab 0 Votes
please tell me how you were able to cancel your membership. I cannot find any way to contact this company about the awful service.
 25th of Dec, 2013 by   Evelyn Rojas 0 Votes
I just got into Jibjab again. Now It's been over 30 minutes trying to make a video...It doesn't do the preview. It goes a 3rd of the way and it stops..other time heard the music...no video...ads, ads, This stupid Jolly Wallet...who wants that, I don't. I'm tired will try tomorrow...otherwise...that's it with you...last time I was with you loved it...until someone made a complaint...I stopped...but I loved it...now I don't know.
Evelyn Rojas