logo

Asianet
quality of program
4. (37 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
5. (38 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jibjab.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

Jibjab.com Contacts & Informations

Jibjab.com

Posted: 2011-12-10 by    Steeire

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

Jibjab.com
jibjab.com
Absolutely the most horrifying sales experience. The very moment I bought a membership on my credit card the site glitched hard and just kept loading and reloading the page. I checked other online reviews? TONS of people said the very same thing!!

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff. Once you pay, you can't play.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Dec, 2013 by   Evelyn Rojas 0 Votes
I just got into Jibjab again. Now It's been over 30 minutes trying to make a video...It doesn't do the preview. It goes a 3rd of the way and it stops..other time heard the music...no video...ads, ads, This stupid Jolly Wallet...who wants that, I don't. I'm tired will try tomorrow...otherwise...that's it with you...last time I was with you loved it...until someone made a complaint...I stopped...but I loved it...now I don't know.
Evelyn Rojas