Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

Absolutely the most horrifying sales experience. The very moment I bought a membership on my credit card the site glitched hard and just kept loading and reloading the page. I checked other online reviews? TONS of people said the very same thing!!

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff. Once you pay, you can't play.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Jibjab.com - This is the worse site in regard support and contact support

This is the worse site in regard support and contact support. I received a welcome from Jib Jab (after sending in my credit info, etc) inviting me to begin using the site. Could not find my account, could not send anything, it is a total waste of time and money. I canceled it within 3 hours.
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
please tell me how you were able to cancel your membership. I cannot find any way to contact this company about the awful service.
 25th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just got into Jibjab again. Now It's been over 30 minutes trying to make a video...It doesn't do the preview. It goes a 3rd of the way and it stops..other time heard the music...no video...ads, ads, This stupid Jolly Wallet...who wants that, I don't. I'm tired will try tomorrow...otherwise...that's it with you...last time I was with you loved it...until someone made a complaint...I stopped...but I loved it...now I don't know.
Evelyn Rojas