logo

Bravofly
Travel Agent Nightmare
2. (1 mins ago)
Butterball Bullies-Dogue de Bordeaux
Failure to honor health certificate
3. (1 mins ago)
1800loanmart
loan sharking
4. (2 mins ago)
Acai Berry Pure
Unortorized charge
5. (2 mins ago)
Alisan Bus
Alisan bus wasted passengers time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jenna, the Astrologer Complaints & Reviews - Don't fall for her emails

Jenna, the Astrologer Contacts & Informations

Jenna, the Astrologer

Posted:    Valerie

Don't fall for her emails

www.aboutastro.com
I received an email from her and stupidly paid $60. For it and have never received a reading. I am sure this site and person is a scam and plans to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge.

She said she had urgent information for me about my job or job opportunities (I am retired) and also my love life, I am a widow and at this time I do not date.

I ignored her e-mails at first and the curiosity got the best of me and decided to spring for a full reading. I have constantly left messages and email for her but at this time there has been no response.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of May, 2008 by   james +1 Votes
dont fall for jenna astrologer fake mails. all her mails are pre-typed webpages which adds in your name and send mails
Just try any name, you will receive the same mail... try it our with as_ _ ole, big hole anything, !^%$@^@, u will recive a mail.
I bet you you will not get a single cent profitable information from her. LET HER PREDICT HER FUTURE AND GET A GOOD JOB in 72 days then search job for others...
 25th of Aug, 2008 by   P 0 Votes
The Federal Trade Commission can put "Jenna the Astrolger" out of business but only if people contact them and complain.

Contact the FTC with your original "Jenna" contact date and any other contact info you have. Report to:

The Federal Trade Commission

AboutAstro.com
P.O. Box 528
New Hartford, CT

AboutAstro.com
c/o Network Solutions (a private registrar company)
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA
20172-0447
570-708-8780

*** Mail to Network Solutions must be USPS Express Mail
or Certified Mail for them to accept it.
You must also include registrants domain name
which is AboutAstro.com

Jenna’s AboutAstro.com webpage address:

16th of Nov, 2008 by   SAJID 0 Votes
I HAVE SENDED HER SUM MONEY BUH I DINT GET MY READING SHEZ SUM KIND OV FRUAD

SHEZ A SCAM

HOW WOULD WE BLOCK HER SITE???

SHEZ BIN RIPPING OFF LOADZ OV PPL
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   Maverick 0 Votes
Hey thanks everybody(&thanks google),
I was about to fall for the trick!! Though I knew it could be fraud yet the desire to succed in life often takes you over. Anyway I tried searching for "jenna +email" which brought me hair. Thanks everyone & thanks to creator of this page. It has saved some money & more self-anguish!
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   REENU 0 Votes
SHE IS SUCH A FAKE MAN! I WAS ABOUT TO SEND HER MONEY BUT THANK GOD I DIDNT! SHE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO HER FUTURE AND SEE WHEN KARMAS GOANNA BITER HER IN HER BUMM! PPL SHOULD REPORT HER AND GET HER THROWN IN JAIL FOR FRAUD!!!
The Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Response Center
600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20580

Call the FTC at: 1-877-382-4357
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Ashraf 0 Votes
Thanks for this information. I too received an email from "Jenna", but din't pay for any fees yet and will not after all the complaints that I have read. Thank you once again for this website. I think immediate action needs to be taken to stop these kinds of people from ripping off hard honest working people. THEY ARE PATHETIC!!!
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   CommonSense -2 Votes
ANYONE who believes in astrology is pathetic.
Period.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Ashraf 0 Votes
Thank you for this website. I have recently received an email from "Jenna", but I haven't paid for any fees. I think that some needs to be done immediately to stop people like this from ripping off honest hard working people." SARA FREDER" is also like this "Jenna" guys be careful. Rather go down on your knees and ask GOD for help.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Ashraf 0 Votes
Commonsense people are only human and will try various ways to make life more pleasant. I don't think that what you said is very nice to say.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   CommonSense 0 Votes
Ashraf
You may not think it's "very nice" but it's the truth.
Forking $ over for someone to tell you what will happen based on astrology is absolutely insane. Might as well burn that cash and warm your little hands over it.
Go ahead- get 6 "readings" from 6 different scam-artists errrrr I mean astrologers and enjoy your 6 different results.

Idiots.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by   seda 0 Votes
thanks very much, i was about to send this money to her for she kept sending me lots of emails fooling me that i was in a very important transit... after so many emails i began to believe what she said but before making up my mind to claim my reading i googled her and there she is... she turned out to be a scam... i hate that kind of people...thanks again...
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   lyrical 0 Votes
Hello all. I fell victim to Jenna the fake astrologer also. She told me that I was about to enter into this transit, and I would win a large sum of money from the lottery. She gave me some important dates and told me to be very active on those dates. Well, I usually play the lottery, so I figured I wasn't doing in harm to my pockets, but of course those dates came and went, and I didn't win a thing. So although I was not mad at the fact that I played the lottery and didn't win, I was more mad after I searched the internet and found out she has been scamming a lot of people. And what ate me up the most is that we are living in very, very tough economic times right now. Some people do not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. The disability rate is going up, unemployment rate is up, more people are filing for their social security early because they are out of a job, and state programs are being flooded with people needing help. Some people feel like they have no hope, and for someone to give them a little bit of information about themselves that they figured a stranger would not know about them becomes a miracle in disguise. Some people have only $200.00 or less in their checking accounts right now, I am I sure these people fell victim and took $60.00 out of that 200.00 and paid this devil. These people live in false hope for the 72 days of this fake transit thinking something good is going to happen to them that will change their lives forever. How do fake astrologers tell people things about themselves that a stranger would not know? Well here it goes. She ask you for your birthday which will give her your sign. She ask for your birthdate which will give her your age. Now, based on your zodiac there are some things that happens to every person with the same zodiac. What I am about to tell you is not from a psychic, it is just my own personal example. Let's take Capricorn for example. You are a very strong person., but you have a sensitive side that you rarely show to the outside world. You have an aptitude for business, and you are the type of person who should own or run a business rather than work under someone else. You are a straight forward person, and you tend to tell it like it is, but at times you realize you could have gotten a lot farther in your position if you would have hid this side of you for a brief moment. You are family oriented, and everyone depends on you for answers. Although you are facing your own struggles and challenges, you still lend a thought or two for encouragement. Your life seems to appear better than it really is, and you like to keep it that way in other's eyes. Now based on the reading I just gave for Capricorn, I am sure if any of you are a Capricorn I at least got 2 things right about you. I know this because I am a Capricorn, and I follow my side faithfully. All of these things are in my zodiac. It doesn't take a psychic to know these things. It is a shame those of us who fell victim to this devil have to add another bad experience to our mental resume, but rest assured this will never happen to me again.
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   lyrical 0 Votes
Another thing I almost forgot to include is since we are very desperate people, we do not look into a situation until it has bitten us in the ass. After Jenna scammed me, I went to her website, and clicked on terms and conditions. Under the tiny, weeny, itty, bitty, microscopic print, it reads: FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL JENNA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPENSATING ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS LOST MONEY TO GAMBLING, INVESTMENTS, LOST THEIR JOB, DEATH, INJURY, ACCIDENTS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM AS A RESULT OF THE READING. INDIVIDUAL'S USE THIS READING FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE'S ONLY. NO CLAIMS COULD BE BROUGHT UPON JENNA OR HER SUBSIDERIES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL JENNA OR HER SUBSIDERIES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH NEGLIGENT ACTS. Well. That explains alot. She does not give you a guarantee that any thing that she tell you will really happen. But you can use your imagination, and wonder off to OZ and pretend that it will happen. Another Fake, Phony, Rip-Off, Swindler, Con-Artist, Fraudster, Scammer, Hacker, and Wanna Be is PASQUALINA. She is even worse than Jenna. She will hack into your computer and steal your information. Under no circumstance any thing that she tell you is real either. She uses the Zodiac method that I explained above to tell you something about yourself that only you and close family and friends would know. I repeat do not fall victim. It may sound good, but it really is not good.
 11th of May, 2009 by   archana 0 Votes
i have got a mail from jenna. then i come to know that she is fake.
thanks to this site and comments written by victim
i think the best way to get success is to do hard work
so believe in your self and do accordingly don't ask to any one.
because instead of making life there predictions can destroy your career and love life.
 12th of May, 2009 by   bailey 0 Votes
jenna is one of the most lowest bitches in this world. she plays with peoples lives by telling them shit and desperate people will believe especially if they have financial worries and then this mutt comes and gives u some dates that you will win a large sum of money. bad karma always comes around and i hope it bites her in the ass hardddddddd.
 14th of May, 2009 by   thinker 0 Votes
Astrology is the best way to fool people. We all live with hope and some people show u a dream and run away with money. Some astrologers have destroyed peoples life. Please don't go by them.
 14th of May, 2009 by   MOHAMMAD 0 Votes
HI EVERYONE, WE ALL DON'T NEED AN ASTRO. TO TELL US PLAY LOTTERY, JUST ONCE YOU HAVE SOME SPARE MONEYGIVE IT A TRY FROM TIME TO TIME, YOU NEVER KNOW ITS A RANDOM ISSUE THAT MIGHT WORK OUT WITH YOU AND REALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
BUYING A JUNK FOOD MEAL COSTS MORE THAN THE LOTTERY, SO SAVE YOUR VEINS ONCE A MONTH AND BUY A PAPER.
MOHAMMAD- CONGO
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   Sashie1 0 Votes
hey thanks for your comments guys, was just about to buy a reduced priced reading from this accused scam artist... she also mentioned about a transit period and important dates, which i myself think isn't far off from what i'm experiencing (easy way to get sucked in right?). i guess its all by chance, if the reader feels its relevent than your caught to an extent... was just going to enter my details to get it and a really strong inner voice said "dont do it! Your'll get ripped off!" at the point I was like, yeah I'm going to get it and see- trust your instinct with these things guys... don't part from your money just so you know what your going to do before you do it. There's no sense in it really. Just enjoy your life in the present. Nice one!
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Topspliff 0 Votes
Hi everyone, well I`m afaraid that you can now add another foolish individual to her scam!.

Yep I got the emails and they increased in frequency as My Transit Period was rapidly approaching!, as a result of me not paying attention Jenna the bitch offered to reduce my payment to $60, she started hinting at a few certain things in my life that I could sort of relate too, about my career, about money, about working overseas etc.

The fact is I already work overseas and thinking about it she could have got this information from my FaceBook page!, but I did`nt think about that at the time, so I paid.

I did actually get my report which I suppose is better than some of you, it did mention key dates, especially for playing a game of chance I.E the lottery, also came and went without a number coming up, and the annoying thing about that is I asked friends from around the world to play the numbers in the chance of increasing my odds of winning, nope, and I still owe them money for trying for me.

One of the things she said was I will be very observant and not miss a thing in this period, then how the hell did I forget my laptop on a plane!, that was really frustrating as you could imagine.

Also my health and vitalitity would be at a high point, well then explain why I`m writing this tucked up in bed with flu!, hopefully not Swine Flu.

Anyway to bring this to a close, don`t waist your money on this internet fraudster, there are stronger words that I could use!, instead ask around friends and aquaintences for a local psychic and medium, I have two that I used to visit when I was in the UK, their readings were 95% spot on, but they must come recommended!.

So thats my story, learn from it like the other poor souls, the only thing that makes me smile is that I know karma will get her back at some point!.

All the best Alan
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   lovinmylife4eva 0 Votes
Hello Topspliff. I agree with your comment 100%. There are things that can be gotten off of the internet and people don't even realize it. There is a website where you can go to to type someone's email address in it and it will tell you all other web pages that email address is linked to like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. Those web sites alone give a person enough information to do some research on you. And then another thing that people don't realize is that on websites like myspace, people normally put the location in which they live. So it is easy to go to whitepages.com and look up all the Brian Davidson's in the Los Angeles area and then narrow it down (just an example). But Jenna is a liar, cheat, and a fraudster. I am trying my best to get a class action lawsuit going against her, and I have a lawyer looking into the matter. So if any of you will be interested in going in on it just continue to visit this website. The class action lawsuit may just entitle everyone who paid her to get their money back for that, and nothing more because her site has terms and conditions that do say "The use of this website is for entertainment purposes only, " but it doesn't say that her readings are for entertainment purposes only. It just says using the website is for entertainment purposes only but she doesn't give you a reading directly from that website and that is where she may have a flaw. Wording in advertisements mean a whole lot, and of course providing false or misleading information to individuals can result in punitive damages. But I fell victim to her and it just so happened that I hadn't researched her before I did. I am so clueless as to why I didn't research her first because I normally do that when doing business with anyone. All it would have taken me was to put her name in Google, and Wah-la a host of information would have popped up like it did after the fact. But to those of you who are just checking in on her and haven't given her any money please don't do it. You have a better chance at winning the lottery on your own before any thing she tells you will actually come true.

Protection Not Worth Paying For