logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
2. (38 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
3. (41 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
4. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
5. (1 hr 23 mins ago)

Jenna About Astro

Posted: 2011-02-03 by    Nilofar

Fraud

Jenna About Astro
Hi, i'm Nilofar i came into contact with through astro.com while i was surfing the net and decided to try her but i was aware of the fact that these people are fraud but for i gave her my details and received an email from her and i found her a sort of soothsayer and she stated that i have a person on my mind whom i'll share my life with but later i realised that at the time of filling the form i gave my status single but in love and b'coz of this she was continously stating that i will meet a person but she is so false as i'm already in relation wtih my boyfriend and we are planning for marriage in near future, so she is basically a fraud as well as all the transits. But thank god i'm not among those scape goats who foolishly relied on her and thanks to my hot mail consumer care who classified all of her mails as junks, i think this literally help people from distinguishing bet. fake and real. I think the Govt. should hard action such con people as all of her predictions were false and to tempt me she said me a free tarrot card reading as i was nt responding to her previous e-mails again mentioning abt that person whom i already have in my life and funny thing was that the special person is abt 40 yrs old and i'm just 20 and boyfriend is just 24 yrs old from here one can conceive wat kind of astrologer is she. I hope other people would follow the steps, i've followed dat as soon as u received her 1st mail then check the difference of the days bet. the 2nd mail and it is probably a few days span just luring others for for fore-telling and asking to be paid for it if u dnt response u wud get back 2 back mails from here people can sort out the rather regret after getting fully convinced by her sweet n sugar-coated word of being so humble humble and sympathetic i rather call it pathetic for those people who easily get caught rather than understanding the basic nature of these mails.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Travel Scams