logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Pantothen website
Money has left my account but no product has arrived.
2. (46 mins ago)

Posted:    jeff256

rebilling after canceling

isubmit
isubmit.com
Signed up June first for trail service canceled the service June 10th and was billed July 2nd and then again July 27th for services I had canceled. This company has no working phone number that will allow you to talk with a live person. They refer you to a support@isubmit.com email address that keeps bouncing back undelivered mailbox is full. This company is a scam and should be avoided unless you wish to be rebilled and rebilled time and time again for a service you canceled. I had to report my credit card lost to stop them for the constant rebilling "Beware of this company
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Aug, 2009 by   Kitbag 0 Votes
Jeff 256 Cancellation apart, You have not made it clear wherther or not they provided you with the service you signed up for. (optimization) did your site get it?
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Marcus Salt +1 Votes
This company are fraudsters. I joined the Free Members in July 2009, had problems with the signup and immediately cancelled. Unfortunately I had already entered my credit card details. I told them not to charge my credit card in three ensuing emails with them. They made two fraudulent deductions in August and September. I notified them and received an apology and promise of the amounts to be credited back to my bank. Nothing. I have notified my bank and made a complaint of fraud and theft against the company.
Be careful in dealings with this organisation
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   4giftshops.com 0 Votes
I too was charged after I cancelled this company. I only had their service for two days before I cancelled them, I thought everything was alright until I looked at my account. They charged me anyway and at a full price, They had offered to give me the service at a 50% discount and I told them no thanks but they charged me full price anyway with no way of talking to anyone only by E-mail. They have enough nerve to Email back confirming everything but are full of you know what!!! I reported them to my bank as a fraudulent charge. I am waiting to see if my bank can get in touch with them and changing my card # immediately.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   4giftshops.com 0 Votes
They did not make a difference to my website or make anything better at all. When I signed up with them through Boostability, thats who I wanted and got great results from and no unauthorized charges on my account at all. Boostability is a great company and I have informed them on how isubmit did this to me and they are looking into it because they did not even know that isubmit has been signing people up through their company. They are not a Partner of Boostability so if you see them trying to sign you up through Boostability let them know right away.
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   Hating bad people 0 Votes
I too have had this same experience; to the 'T'. The service was none existent, did nothing for my site, I consistently checked by doing my own searches (all of the major search engines), and always came up dry. I canceled the service.

I have made many attempts to contact this company with the same results. I did actually receive one response from a "John", saying that it would be handled without a problem, however, my efforts have been ignored after several more weeks and no refund. I am currently taking action. Steer clear of these guys until we get them gone.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   jncrowl 0 Votes
i just sighned up witht isubmit yesterday, and just as soon as i did i could not access anything, they kept telling me i had the wrong name or password, the 1800 number just leads to an answering service, that say call back during normal business hours and it is the same with the live chat, i dont think they have any business hrs..i sent an email, and got an auto reply, i cannot access anything to cancel..i am thinking it is a tottal rippoff and i just got jipped 50 bucks.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   shinke 0 Votes
Same problem; I already reported it to my bank so hopefully it ends up okay.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   loganjj11 0 Votes
I'm so glad I found this website. I almost submitted my credit card info for their free trial. Thank you complaints board.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   fishmexicobeach 0 Votes

refund - iSubmit

Can not get a refund for under 30 days. It says full refund if not satisfied under 30 days. They lie

Most Expensive Cities for Car Insurance