logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 11 mins ago)

ISPC

Posted:    Jack F

It is a gang

ISPC
ISPC it is a financing company that sells bad merchandise to public. Onwed by lawyers forcing people to pay for water heaters for example that never worked. They do'nt have a customer service, and when you call to report problem with the merchandise they tells to call the number at the heater unit, this number have no conextion with them and they charge you for visit and service. There is no warranty or return policy. You by you eat. All that they have are lawers to force you to pay for something that never worked. They will charge you sky rates for late fee, they garnish your acount and never care about the produt. Detail when you by the produt they let you understand that you are being from ASPC. However ISPC it is amoney collector.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More ISPC complaints
ISPC - Land line not operational

Comments

26th of Oct, 2010 by   dmr0822 0 Votes
I agree 100%
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   Gabriel Quinones 0 Votes
The water softener had a lot of problems: from the 1200.00 dollars that I originally own the company the court in florida award them over 9000.00 dollars for me to pay ISPC.
I bougth a water softner 0n nobemver 2004 paying 50.00 a month in because I was woking not permanent jobs I loss my job and had to sell my house on a loss and the mortgage company stayed with the profits of the sell because my hose was going to be reposes at the time I have spoke with the company that I will only be able to pay 24.00 a mont because I did not have a job and they told me that they can not accept that I did mt best to pay but they did not want to help out at that time I was living in Ocala florida and the company was calling me every week for the payments, I moved to Orlando florida area to work temporary job to be able to support my family and the company continue to call me and sent leters and tell me that they was goin to sue me at that time nothing I could do because I was working for 8.00 an hour and that was for food and rent they stopped calling me for about 3 years the I received a letter from the court for a court date I could not attend because it was 60 miles away and my car was not reliable and I did not have the gasoline to get there I call the court and explain my situation to the secretary and she told me if I don't maket it to the court that is not her problem but mine. what was left to to the company for the water was about 1200.00 dollars but because I did not make it to the court the judge awarded them a little over 7000.00 dollars and since then they have been after me shorthly afer that I got laid off from my job and was collecting unemployment and that is what I was using to suvive I open a bank account to save the money for the rent at the end of I deposited my unemployment check and they closed my bank account and my wife bank account and took what we had save I could not pay my rent so my family and me got envicted my I sent my family to stay at my brother house and I moved to Virginia to my other brother house to find job in Virginia during all of that time the company countinu to find me and caal me since 2005 now is 2023 and this people still closing my accounts I open just today I had my payroll check deposit in my bank again Mr M. Ginsburg closed my account and now I don't have any money to pay my rent and electricity mabe I will get envicted aging with my family. I am tired of this guys making my family and my life miserable cand you please help. I just another letter Threatening me that they will take my company retirement pension and any personal property that I may have Gabriel

How Tech Can Help Your Job Hunt